rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Sana posted tiktok ...koi post karo plz 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

So beautifully put thoughts which are same for most sidnaazians...

Uma, love ur way of writing and ur positivity

😘

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Kash #kehgaisorry mein bhai b hota😈😆

Anyway njoy🥳

Tu kal se isi topic ke peeche pade hai. By God, if Sidnaaz dono appeared on KehGaiSorry by any chance, tu toh gaya beta and you know why 🤣

(People, please don’t set off a rumour or expectations from this conversation- this is the purest of pure form of khayaali pulao from my side based on this idiot’s posts 😆) 

Edited by Uma2010 - 4 years ago
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Thankyou, Hav. 

It’s a misunderstanding that I am holding the group together, girl. It is all of us posting and discussing and loving Sidnaaz sans conditions or very too many expectations that is the strength of the entire fandom. Nahi toh we would have just an Intro post 😆 

We are holding fort for Sidnaaz during lockdown and beyond for all the unique beauty and love they entertained us with by simply being themselves and as real as only they could  be for 4.5 months+ MSK Premiere+ Mirchi Awards + Bhula Dunga+ Bhula Dunga BTS 😆 If we won’t understand them and their limitations, who will? Have we ever been entertained in our lifetimes aise with as genuine professions of love? Sigh. 

I genuinely feel blessed when I look back at the fear we had in our hearts all these months prior. I used to pray that Sidharth would pick Sana’s phone. Every single day .Please oh ... please please... let him know her value outside too 😆. I tumbled on the last day of MSK alone. Wanted a fairytale ending to the beginning. But being as privacy obsessed as Sidharth helped me understand him too. We are now actually living within that fairytale 🧚‍♀️ 🌟 , if we can recognize it. 

Today I seriously feel blessed that a couple we shipped are together. Touchwood. And the entire industry validates it from Vikas to Fifi to Bharti to Tanna to other industry juloos fellows to Sidnaaz’ own production teams 😆 I find this journey itself beautiful- the stages. To love both from a distance- uska mazaa hi alag sa high hai 😆 

As for positivity, it’s essential in these times. Just thankful for life, a roof and my family ❤️ in these times. Happy to have watched BB 13 and been part of the SidNaaz family ❤️. This community and Sidnaaz made my last few months extremely beautiful and will always be grateful to that for life. I just hope I can continue to be around here as admin or member for as long as I can. 

Awwww really sweet ...u raise the bar every time !!!

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Tu kal se isi topic ke peeche pade hai. By God, if Sidnaaz dono appeared on KehGaiSorry by any chance, tu toh gaya beta and you know why 🤣

(People, please don’t set off a rumour or expectations from this conversation- this is the purest of pure form of khayaali pulao from my side based on this idiot’s posts 😆) 

just expressing my chote se dil ki chotti si desire🤔😆