Congratulations for new thread (dhaaga)😃

@ Uma - excellent write up❤️

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Shelly 😳

Thx for the love dear 🤗

Tho today was the hardest day for me to spend ....not coz of quarantine (coz I’m best and used to spending time alone) it’s coz 7 years back on this day...15th Ramadan my mother passed away ...and today me with family did special prayers for her...I was super busy and it’s so hard to live without a mother but my father is cool dad...he treats me as a friend...I daily watch bb episodes with him and we both do analyze also , I love his pov...he adores sana ....☺️

as it says...at the end all is well....so hoping for the most positivity tomro ....sana teaser will also be releasing , eagerly waiting for it....

I watch bb first on tv international episode then I watch bb in India (recorded one online) then I make my update/analysis...then I post here...coz i’m Super obsessed with sidnaaz in bb...still can’t get myself out of it.🤪..I daily watch their clips wherever or whatever I saw but mostly on insta...❤️

and I heard today or may be yesterday night sana dadi was in hospital...she got liver problem...I just pray for every person to have a good health and stay safe 

Ameen🙏

Just Hug and kiss🤗🤗🤗

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love to laugh and this is silly- so beautiful  😆 Sidnaaz can be Barbie and Ken , they can be hotties, they can so fit into any story narrative!  

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you Uma for keeping us sane with apt intro. 

And peeps pls dun wait 72 hours to be done, as anything it can be bacause nightmare really fooled the fandom, so dun wait for any SidNaaz stuff, at the end of the day if you get any then that really will be a treat😈😆. Otherwise just dun expect much but just teaser or bhabi's song #KehGaiSorry😆 

Vo to pehle hi sorry keh rahi hai bechari😆

And i wish and hope that Jyoti ji will be back, soon enough😳. Jyoti ji you cant leave your family like that. Like really, this is not done, this is not you.😃

🤗stay safe everyone, stay safe. Stay home.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

https://twitter.com/gillshuklastan/status/1258421837962391553?s=21

Ye vibe SidNaaz se bahut jyada aata h being a married couple 😳

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Whoever began this 72 hours, I would like to pass on everything Sana said beginning from Fitteh Mooh on her last TikTok 😒 to them. Not that I fell for the it even once which is why we were having 71 hours and 71.5 hours jokes and all, but it affected atleast some. Who began it? That Nightmare handle? 

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

https://twitter.com/gillshuklastan/status/1258421837962391553?s=21

Ye vibe SidNaaz se bahut jyada aata h being a married couple 😳

Many people are commenting that their comfort with each other is next level and seems they have known EO for long...

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread. 

Great write up uma . 

@Jyoti missing you already but waiting for you. I know you cant stay away from sidnaaz family for long. I have seen the intensity of your love for them 

Guys let us just wait for the LD to end . Nothing else. We shouldnt fall for any other deadlines. 

If we get some good news ,as it is we will be happy. 

But these deadlines create unnecessary anxiety. 

One thing we all can understand well is that more than us sidharth and shehnaaz would be excited for their new projects and any event in their personal life. 

They must be feeling so dejected because of this LD. Precious time passing by. 

So lets keep the end of LD as our deadline. Nothing else. 

If we get something in between ,it wil be a surprise bonus.  

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 3 years ago