Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Wanna see the only couple who would do yoga with shoes on? See our lovely clowns on the post above this one๐Ÿ˜† 

Uma..you wrote so beautifully ...loved it ..how do you manage to be so positive all the time ???

Thank you for spreading positivity ..you are the one who is holding this group United ....

Though Iโ€™m missing jyoti..I do realize in her absence things are more on you ...I just want to say thanks dear to keep holding on during this time

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread..lovely intro uma..thank you so much for ur efforts..๐Ÿ‘

Jyoti miss you already..hope u'll be back soonโค๏ธ

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi guys

Congrats on new thread and love the write up uma ๐Ÿค—

Do check out my post on instagram i have done some writing for a sidnaaz scenario

Much love โค

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_6DjjhBTZO/?igshid=uhzujqu9dw4o

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Kash #kehgaisorry mein bhai b hota๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyway njoy๐Ÿฅณ

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Uma..you wrote so beautifully ...loved it ..how do you manage to be so positive all the time ???

Thank you for spreading positivity ..you are the one who is holding this group United ....

Though Iโ€™m missing jyoti..I do realize in her absence things are more on you ...I just want to say thanks dear to keep holding on during this time

Thankyou, Hav. 

Itโ€™s a misunderstanding that I am holding the group together, girl. It is all of us posting and discussing and loving Sidnaaz sans conditions or very too many expectations that is the strength of the entire fandom. Nahi toh we would have just an Intro post ๐Ÿ˜† 

We are holding fort for Sidnaaz during lockdown and beyond for all the unique beauty and love they entertained us with by simply being themselves and as real as only they could  be for 4.5 months+ MSK Premiere+ Mirchi Awards + Bhula Dunga+ Bhula Dunga BTS ๐Ÿ˜† If we wonโ€™t understand them and their limitations, who will? Have we ever been entertained in our lifetimes aise with as genuine professions of love? Sigh. 

I genuinely feel blessed when I look back at the fear we had in our hearts all these months prior. I used to pray that Sidharth would pick Sanaโ€™s phone. Every single day .Please oh ... please please... let him know her value outside too ๐Ÿ˜†. I tumbled on the last day of MSK alone. Wanted a fairytale ending to the beginning. But being as privacy obsessed as Sidharth helped me understand him too. We are now actually living within that fairytale ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ , if we can recognize it. 

Today I seriously feel blessed that a couple we shipped are together. Touchwood. And the entire industry validates it from Vikas to Fifi to Bharti to Tanna to other industry juloos fellows to Sidnaazโ€™ own production teams ๐Ÿ˜† I find this journey itself beautiful- the stages. To love both from a distance- uska mazaa hi alag sa high hai ๐Ÿ˜† 

As for positivity, itโ€™s essential in these times. Just thankful for life, a roof and my family โค๏ธ in these times. Happy to have watched BB 13 and been part of the SidNaaz family โค๏ธ. This community and Sidnaaz made my last few months extremely beautiful and will always be grateful to that for life. I just hope I can continue to be around here as admin or member for as long as I can. 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Thankyou, Hav. 

Itโ€™s a misunderstanding that I am holding the group together, girl. It is all of us posting and discussing and loving Sidnaaz sans conditions or very too many expectations that is the strength of the entire fandom. Nahi toh we would have just an Intro post ๐Ÿ˜† 

We are holding fort for Sidnaaz during lockdown and beyond for all the unique beauty and love they entertained us with by simply being themselves and as real as only they could  be for 4.5 months+ MSK Premiere+ Mirchi Awards + Bhula Dunga+ Bhula Dunga BTS ๐Ÿ˜† If we wonโ€™t understand them and their limitations, who will? Have we ever been entertained in our lifetimes aise with as genuine professions of love? Sigh. 

I genuinely feel blessed when I look back at the fear we had in our hearts all these months prior. I used to pray that Sidharth would pick Sanaโ€™s phone. Every single day .Please oh ... please please... let him know her value outside too ๐Ÿ˜†. I tumbled on the last day of MSK alone. Wanted a fairytale ending to the beginning. But being as privacy obsessed as Sidharth helped me understand him too. We are now actually living within that fairytale ๐Ÿงšโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŸ , if we can recognize it. 

Today I seriously feel blessed that a couple we shipped are together. Touchwood. And the entire industry validates it from Vikas to Fifi to Bharti to Tanna to other industry juloos fellows to Sidnaazโ€™ own production teams ๐Ÿ˜† I find this journey itself beautiful- the stages. To love both from a distance- uska mazaa hi alag sa high hai ๐Ÿ˜† 

As for positivity, itโ€™s essential in these times. Just thankful for life, a roof and my family โค๏ธ in these times. Happy to have watched BB 13 and been part of the SidNaaz family โค๏ธ. This community and Sidnaaz made my last few months extremely beautiful and will always be grateful to that for life. I just hope I can continue to be around here as admin or member for as long as I can. 

So beautifully put thoughts which are same for most sidnaazians...

Uma, love ur way of writing and ur positivity

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garg9558

Congratulations everyone for new thread ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Uma your intro post ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Your words are always to the point

And your line  "we already care for their future babies too" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

And honestly I always love your sarcasm ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hope Jyoti would be back soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And hope situation becomes normal in overall world soon and everything gets back into its routine ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thankyou,Garg. In my real life, it throws people into splits and bouts of laughter, but yeha pe mujhe apne hi sarcasm se darr lagta hai ๐Ÿ˜† 

Jyoti will be back- just on a break.

Stay safe.