Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay although feel a bit ignored here of late but still will request everyone.... 

Please stop comparing bhula dunga with asim song. 

We are unnecessarily giving   hype to the other song. That song has no acheivement to speak of other than competing with bhula dunga. Whereas bhuladunga is now in a different league on Yt not only in India but the world.

So I request all sidnaaz fans to just ignore kalla sona. That itself will be enough. Else sidnaaz fans will get it media attention that it has not been able to garner on its own. 

Edited by Meenakshi-rg - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

Okay although feel a bit ignored here of lately but still will request everyone.... 

We are unnecessarily giving  a little hype to the other song. That song has no acheivement to speak of other than competing with bhula dunga. Whereas bhuladunga is now in a different league on Yt not only in India but the world.

So I request all sidnaaz fans to just ignore kalla sona. That itself will be enough. Else sidnaaz fans will get it media attention that it has not been able to garner on its own. 

Yeah SidNaaz fans unnecessarily give notice and make the other group feel powerful ..

Like sana made Himanshi and paras big by giving them bhav .. we are doing the same with Kalla sons ..

It is getting views because it is a lively song by a popular singer ..

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay although feel a bit ignored here of lately but still will request everyone.... 

We are unnecessarily giving  a little hype to the other song. That song has no acheivement to speak of other than competing with bhula dunga. Whereas bhuladunga is now in a different league on Yt not only in India but the world.

Why you're feeling Ignored meenakshi?🤔🤗❤️

T series -->> 138 M subscribers,Neha kakkar: 37.5 m followers on insta,

Indie music label --> 2.73 m subscribers, Darshan Raval:4.8 M followers on insta + highest commented video+ fastest 15M record..

Above data is self explanatory about the actual success...

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay although feel a bit ignored here of late but still will request everyone.... 

We are unnecessarily giving   hype to the other song. That song has no acheivement to speak of other than competing with bhula dunga. Whereas bhuladunga is now in a different league on Yt not only in India but the world.

Agree..it's fans only which are giving hype to kan unnecessarily..ksn is on tseries and is a Neha Kakkar song who is very popular and it is a remake of a peppy popular number plus it was released before bhula dunga..bhula dunga has achieved what it should have...now this views comparison is unnecessary..

Fans should focus on 100 m of bhula dunga as sidnaaz wants it and ofcourse because of the surprise but ignore ksn..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

ignored aur ap?😳 kaisi baatein kr rahe ho meenakshi ji🤗

Ap hi km aate ho jab se kaafi members left CC ek hi jhatke mein😊

I miss them all.

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Meenakshi there is nothing to feel left out dear ..CC belongs to all and so come and discuss whatever u feel like ..sometimes some discussions might go unnoticed due to traffic and u might not get reply but that dont mean u r ignored or anything ..smiley31

Many hv gone inactive due to lack of SidNaaz content as the cc was precisely opened fr SidNaaz joint contents only ..So when there is nothing to discuss on that front , many went silent instead of talking negative or cribbing ..

I believe if some good SidNaaz related news comes whether its personal or professional , everyone will b back to discuss & celebrate it ..Currently many r simply either disappointed or tired waiting ..And its nothing to do with 72 hr rumour..Its more to do with no SidNaaz content fr a long time ..

jayasharma25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Meenakshi there is nothing to feel left out dear ..CC belongs to all and so come and discuss whatever u feel like ..sometimes some discussions might go unnoticed due to traffic and u might not get reply but that dont mean u r ignored or anything ..smiley31

Many hv gone inactive due to lack of SidNaaz content as the cc was precisely opened fr SidNaaz joint contents only ..So when there is nothing to discuss on that front , many went silent instead of talking negative or cribbing ..

I believe if some good SidNaaz related news comes whether its personal or professional , everyone will b back to discuss & celebrate it ..Currently many r simply either disappointed or tired waiting ..And its nothing to do with 72 hr rumour..Its more to do with no SidNaaz content fr a long time ..

Jyoti ji... it is such a pleasure to see your post...I always looked forward to the intros you used to put up when the BB forum was active. I agree I think lack of content and this LD fatigue is getting to us all...fingers crossed all will slowly come on track for us all

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Chalo at least shehbaaz is giving content unlike his Didi and jiju....baaz loves Sid a lot...