Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BS.KSG_Dewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

This is really sad....we fans are huge in numbers in fact three fandom watching bhula dunga but still can’t able to speed up against asim song ...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAJKcJQhtRF/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

Keep watching ❤️

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

Keep watching smiley27

Edited by EtherealRati - 4 years ago
CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Baaz is the biggest sidnaazian and a sidheart ever❤️😆

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

uska apna Jeeja hai why won’t he be ..

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Good evening everyone 🤗

Ok so in today’s international bb13 Day 34 was shown on ColorsTV (Middle East)

Nothing new same old episode shown and no scene cut today!

Today they showed arti taking all footage...arti was everywhere in this episode....(felt like just now something will happen to her if no one stop her 🤪)

But before they showed asim mahira argument happened for bathroom cleaning...in this whole convo fans should see sana reaction, she was looking so cute listening to both while waxing her legs with veet strips 🤣🤣😅😅, whenever camera pans at her my huge smile came out as what she’s doing and how she’s listening to them yaar, super cute 😘)

Then before paras start taunting arti for laying her things all around in bb house, one scene to be noticed was all were busy in discussing how extra food is left and HMs wants fresh food only but only bagga their argues to not waste food if already left in previous time...here sana innocently went to fridge and took left over “salan” and then took fresh roti from hot pot and ate her food at dinning table quietly (shows her pure heart and soulful nature for not wasting left over food🥰)

paras taunt arti to gather your things which are laying all around in the garden...arti then became wild cat and jumps into the opportunity of making this an international mudda, oh sorry I mean she retaliates and taunts paras to shout at rashmi as well coz she also threw her things all over in bathroom area...their paras take this stand and told rashmi in a funny way...(actually they took arti words in a humorous way, bechari independent 🤣🤣) and sid was quietly and cutely listening her while chopping his work of vegetables, giving so cute boy looks 🥰

SAAS+bagga sitting in glass room...arti told she hates rashmi now (oh boy how I felt she is doing all this to come in good books of sid, and yes sana got her so quickly as she says to sid) “when someone bad talks about rashmi, sid face was so glowing then”...sid agreed all in taunting way “oh really”...sana “whenever go against rashmi, he likes a lot”, Sid “hmm achaaa”...sana “he’s also amazed to see bagga sitting here and not in rashmi team”, Sid start concentrating in his tea as to avoid her, arti said “that’s not the case, coz he sits eveytime ”, but sana said “you see other wise he won’t sit here with us” (sidnaaz eye-lock happens😍, wow here sid felt as sana knew his thoughts so well, he was actually trying to control his smile but smirking just blushed on his lips 😏as he enjoys his tea)

Sidnaaz scene shown on sofa outside bedroom area...where they talk in English...they talk about food and sana told how she feel lazy to wash her mouth after food...and sid teases her of how loving it is to have food in your teeth, it will allow to store and eat at night, 🤣and why we need to wash our hands, it’s really cool that you can smell the food on your hand whenever you can , Sana embarrassingly laughs 🤣🤣😂😂, Sana asked what else you want to know about me and sid says in cooler style “nothing”...sana says “I’m going then and sid gave sly looks “ok get the f u c k out of here then”...and the last line sana said was out of the world “the ppl like you deserves the ovation of middle finger only” 

Sid: wow I like what you just said 

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Sid becomes so fond of her at this point...he was astonished by her witty and quick replies...he can never win in talks with her and he got to knew this and he loved it to the core 🥰)

Next ranking 1-9 happens...in which sid became sanchalak 

First rank was of “dogla”

Sid chose rashmi as dogla and fake...there panel (kesari zari tahseen) was also watching them from secret room ...zari told other that “what sid have done wrong that rashmi is so behind him or hates him so much coz you all donno I dated sid and knows him personally than rashmi who knows only professionally, I really couldn’t understand” she all said in so sweet-coating words🤯, (actually at this point zari already threw seed of playing a politics before going in house and in everyone’s life 😤)

(All HMs were blaming rashmi as a sugarcoat but I personally felt zari was the most sugarcoated women amongst all 🤪)

Paras said something to arti when time came for her dogla tag...shukla defend her and panels who were listening them, tehseen felt “he is so cute when he defends arti”..zari said “here it shows true friendship”

Rashmi said arti is dogli coz the fight happened before this task was worst and arti tried to humiliate her by talking her private things laying in bathroom, these women talks she said in front of all HMs, arti said I didn’t said to all but now u said it herself (everyone was feeling shy here listening to rashmi convo 😣)

Paras said sana is dogli in my sense but sana defense herself and made his mouth shut , asim sid arti supported her but all others also felt sana is not dogli (wow everyone changed so suddenly, real doglas 🤪)

For sid, rashmi took 360 turn and said from her pov he is not dogla coz their convo never properly happen so she can’t take judgment on it ( joke of the week 😂😂, who was talking all rubbish behind sid back is now showing super sugarcoating  in front of him, then who is dogla more 😏)

Panels decided their decision and bb then gave names 

9 Asim (cute moments shown between sid asim while exchanging ranks)

8 sid (again cute moment happens between sid asim)

7 sana (lovely moment shown between sid sana 🥰)

6 mahira (feeling calmed)

5 arti (overconfidence looks)

4 Devo (confused)

3 rashmi (in build anger)

2 bagga (felt so happy to not coming first)

1 paras (besides him all HMs felt so astonished and start calling him dogla and he himself calls “haan hu dogla” in a funny way

Rest rashmi Devo argues in kitchen who is more dogla than them...for them was arti more than them, (which I don’t agree at this point of time, coz the things rashmi and Devo were doing was worst than arti just started...they showed double faced attitudes very clearly in whole bb house🤔)

There SAAS were sitting on poolside sofa and near grass seat, mahira was giving medal award to paras...paras thx all for choosing him as dogla and making him win this award, just then asim said “now what your second face have to say on this” sid laughs out crazily and so does me as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now next rank was choosing who is capable of going in next round of bb, means who doesn’t capable will be ranked 1 and the deserving one will come in highest rank

Everyone became so boostfull and everyone felt they are capable...sid says he is unsure for arti, zari said “he’s so honest tho arti was his friend but game pov he said coz he is straight forward person”, sana also said she is unsure of her but she wishes her to go further...

(From this point arti got the tag of low confidence and confused person)

Panel were enjoying this task and firstly put paras tag aside as he’s capable to go further...then they took rashmi tag aside

(This episode shows many sid one liners, so brilliant replies by cooler shukla 😎)

For sana, sid says while rubbing his eyes “haan like hai” (I wrote not English wala like but Hindi wala like but haan lagta kuch aur hai when he says 😂😂)...paras said “this show need entertainment also and you gave that so for 💯sure you are capable to go further

For sid, all agrees so easily as if in their minds saying (hate him or love him but we can’t ignore him😎) proud moment for shukla and for his fans to watch this scene 😌(and I remembered here sid captaincy time when all voted in favor of sid, just like this moment shown 🥰)

For asim, sid words was so amazing for him, “no one knows you before coz we are celebrities but you came here and mark your identity in a brilliant way and I’m sure you r capable to go further”...sana also humorously replied, “I want to see your more body so you have to stay more but if some more handsome guy came as a WC and shows body then don’t mind me or else for you I feel you are capable to go further” ☺️

Panels put sana sid tag also aside...and after decision here was final ranking 

9 paras

8 sid

7 sana

6 rashmi

5 asim

4 Devo

3 mahira

2 bagga

1 arti

Paras again shows overacting as winning both awards..”yes dogla hu mai🤪”

Bb where told arti and bagga are in danger zone, here bb thx panels and congrats them to joining other HMs soon.

Episode ends here! 😌

(But I want to share one more sidnaaz moment which I saw online in USUD from this day, at luggage area in which sid shows his insecurity for sana flipping to new WC...he took assurance from her to not flip if any handsome guy came in, sana took it teasingly and said ok “if once someone became my baby then I won’t allow him to go anywhere” (aww sana already told him before becoming each other’s baby😍) but sid kept holding her in luggage area and not allowing her to go to even bathroom, he pushed her down and she fall on rashmi bag, soon she realized and sit aside, and sid kept saying “tell me...” 

Sana “what you want to know, ask then na”

Sid “just tell me anything,”

Sid knew she get bored quickly if someone not show interest in her, so he out of box start chatting with her, sana shows confusion but from heart she got his heart wanting so said “trust me I won’t flip, I’m man type women 😜” He actually wanted her to keep talking coz he himself couldn’t have words to say or should I say his mind wants her to say “don’t you dare look any new WC guy coz I’m enough for you” hmm from this day, he start feeling that alag wala connection with her and feared of losing her aww 🥰...but alas his fear came true when she flipped to paras team when WC came in, sid was so hurt but little he knew sana was hurt also coz he couldn’t able to give her that much attention which she graves for when himanshi came in, misunderstanding happened but I felt both realized it quickly and not coz trusting sana himanshi controversy but craving for each other attention, Sid pulls her into his embrace and thus first patch up happened ☺️)

Thank you for reading love you all 🤗

This is awesome and so in detail thanks 👍👍

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

He needs to confess and let us know how many times he voted for Shehnaaz and how many for Sidharth 😆

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/Greeneyed_mnstr/status/1260657839648804864?s=19

I know many don't like shukla from her

But it's sound cute here