Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leenaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

If COVID 19 will die down before we find vaccines, then we r repeating the same mistake happened after SARS slowed down. 

When SARS slowed down, all the funding money and researches was taken out of that vaccine. Which is pretty upsetting. If we had continued to do so, it would have been very helpful today. We should learn from our past mistakes n continue to fund science and research and make sure that when these things happen again, we r more prepared :/

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: tabby999

Nearly 50000 people have died in USA ...

33000  alone in ny 

More than 78000 died

Edited by angel_juhi04 - 3 years ago
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

America is shocked and has accepted India as the superpower.

Trump to Modi...Mr.Modi your country is great.You could generate so much of revenue in just two days by just selling liquor.

Modi ji....Namaste Trump....This is just a beginning.Let me open the beauty parlours.You will see how our women will contribute to the economy.We are expecting better response than liquor sales.

Did Trump really said that? 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

MochaQueen thumbnail

Creative Minds

tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: angel_juhi04

Did Trump really said that? 

aree na ...joke hai 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

America is shocked and has accepted India as the superpower.

Trump to Modi...Mr.Modi your country is great.You could generate so much of revenue in just two days by just selling liquor.

Modi ji....Namaste Trump....This is just a beginning.Let me open the beauty parlours.You will see how our women will contribute to the economy.We are expecting better response than liquor sales.

You are being funny today. 😂

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope corona  vaccination ( whenever  vaccinations is available) should not costly. It should easily   reach to poor people and corona virus vaccination should be compulsory to all

People may make mask in home but cannot make vaccine so  cost of vaccination should take into consideration

tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I hope corona  vaccination ( whenever  vaccinations is available) should not costly. It should easily   reach to poor people and corona virus vaccination should be compulsory to all

People may make mask in home but cannot make vaccine so  cost of vaccination should take into consideration

In India vaccine are given free at govt hospitals. 

Cost of vaccine is at private hospitals and there cost may vary...as doctors fee vary ..

tabby999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

You are being funny today. 😂

Can't help coz feeling annoyed with himalya id been banned ..

What's the purpose of removing all the posts without checking what those posts contain. 

I am sure what himalaya sir had posted was not that much offending that banning id is required .I have seen much more pathetic posts here on IF ..

I am missing information shared by him