Since covid-19 has been declared as a pandemic by WHO, we thought it would be a good idea to share some details about this disease.
There have been around 4000+ deaths in the entire world. China,Italy, Iran and South Korea have the most positive cases.
India has 73 cases as of now with 3 recovered cases.
How can we prevent this Virus from spreading more :
Clean your hands properly and do not touch your face or mouth often.
Avoid public gatherings
Do not forward unscientific methods or treatments through social media.
If you have travel history from Covid affected countries in the past 14 days, please call the state helpline number.
Please get yourself tested if you have come in contact with anyone who has been confirmed to have COVID.
Cover your mouth with a tissue while you sneeze or cough.
Avoid 1 meter distance with anyone who has cold or fever.
If you are using public transport, please do use N95 masks and use hand sanitizer to clean your hands.
Follow the proper way while using a mask.
What are the general symptoms?
Shortness of Breath
We can keep this thread updated from time to time so that it helps everyone of us. Please do not post things without confirming it first.
You can refer to these links for more help https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Please do not bring in any political/ communal discussion here. Please dont post fake news.
I am copy pasting these rules here too :
Here are some points which you can keep in mind while posting in this thread :
1. Do not bring in politics. You can share Covid related videos shared by politicians too but only discuss it with regards to the pandemic. Do not go into details of political issues.
2. Do not communalise this pandemic. For example: you can share videos about positive cases from Tablighi Jamaat/any other gathering which has resulted in corona cases, but generalising an entire community based on it is not allowed. Do not discuss the religious/political side. for ex: xyz politician is supporting them etc. TJ is a radical islam group and discussion on it etc.
3. The first case of COVID was in china, so discussing it is allowed but do not post xenophobic comments.
4. Please verify the news you post. Please post article link only and not the entire article.
5. If someone is not following rules, please go ahead and report the post rather than replying to it.
6. Do not moral police. It's not necessary that everyone has same political/religious views. Please respect each others views.
7. Report only once. Each report will be handled within a time period of 4 days. The report has to be clear. Please just mention the line which you think has broken rule. Please do not threaten/question DT in reports.
If anyone is seen breaking any rules, their warning level will be increased without any warning PM.
Please PM me for any questions.
Thank you Billi for the new thread.
You are right Suta. For the first time, we are fearing for the continuation of the chain of threads. Hope, soon the impact of the dreaded disease decreased and mankind lives in peace.Edited by Viswasruti - 2 months ago
Topic started by BilliCat.
Last replied by Unique.Sheep