Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Chapter 34

Fabulous and Fun Filled 

Raman is right if both the bride and the groom don't take

stolen chances to make each other happy during their

wedding functions then there will be no teasing and fun between the both 

Raman and Ishita are married now with all rituals and family blessing 

he gifts her an admission form so she can study further but Ishita denies but why 

Thank you dear

infinity-flame thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Twinklesolanki

Superb awesome update 

Update soon 

N

Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 

Thank you

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity-flame

Yaap.. As I stopped posting here, so just thought to continue it here also.. By the way what's your username in wattpad? 

Hi

My Wattpad user is is dipaligamdhi 

infinity-flame thumbnail

Originally posted by: DipaliG

Hi

My Wattpad user is is dipaligamdhi 

Hmm.. I saw your votes in wattpad.. ☺

infinity-flame thumbnail

(No Proof Read)

Chapter 35

"Mein chahta hoon ki tum apna padhai complete karo.." As Raman expressed his wish, Ishita throws the application form saying, "Nahi.."

(Raman: I want you to finish your study.
Ishita: No..)

"Kyu Ishita..? Kya tum khudko aage badhte hue nahi dekhna chahte..?" He asked.

(Raman: Why Ishita? Don't you want to see yourself moving forward..?)

"Raman meine aapko pehle bhi kaha hai ki mein jaisi bhi hoon khush hoon.." She said cupping his face.

(Ishita: Raman I have told you before that I am happy what I am.)

"Par mein nahi..!" He moved her hands from him and made her sit on the bed. "Ishita.. Mujhe pata hai tumhe padhai karna achha lagta hai.. Tumne kabhi dikhaya nahi par ankho mein yeh dikhta hai.."

(Raman: But I am not.. Ishita.. I know that you loved to study. You didn't show it but I can see it in your eyes.)

"Raman.. Aap samajh kyu nahi rahe ho..? Pehle ki baat aur thi.. Ab humari shadi ho chuki hai.. Humara ek parivaar hai, mein iss ghar ki bahu hoon.. Mere iss ghar ke prati kuch zimmedaari hai.. Aisa nahi hota hai Raman.." Ishita tried her best to convince him, but Raman was strict on his decision.

(Ishita: Raman why don't you understand? Earlier it was different. Now I am married with you. We have a family. I am daughter-in-law of this family. I have some responsibilities towards this family. This can't happen.)

"Ishita mein samajh raha hoon.. Par.. Phir bhi mein tumhe force karunga.. Mein apni biwi ko independent dekhna chahta hoon.. Kya aisa chahna gunaah hai? Tum hi batao.. Chalo.. Khudke liye na sahi.. Mere liye toh at least karo.." He paused for a while when Ishita was going to say something but Raman warned her immediately, "Ab yeh maat kehna ki tumhe padhai karna achha nahi lagta." He then made her sit on the bed and he bend down on the floor. "Ek baar khud ke liye soch kar dekho.. Ishita mein janta hoon tum mein woh quality hai ki tum ghar chalane ke sath aapki aage ki padhai kar sakti ho.. Aur waise bhi iss ghar ke har ek member yehi chahta hai.. Ishita mein tumhara har ek sapna poora karna chahta hoon aur yehi uski pehli shuruwat hai. Ishita please yaar.. Mere liye khudke liye hum sab ke liye maan jao."

(Raman: Ishita I can understand. But still I will force you. I want to see my wife independent. Is it a crime to want this? You tell me.. Okay not for yourself but do it for me atleast. Now don't tell me that you don't want to do this. Just think about this for yourself once. I know you have the quality that you can study further while running the house. And moreover everyone in this family want this. Ishita, I want to fulfill every single dream of yours and this is its first beginning. Ishita please. Agree it for myself, for yourself for us.)

Ishita was in deep thought when Raman cupped her face saying, "Khud ki pehchan banao Ishita. Mein nahi chahta ki duniya tumhe Raman Bhalla ki biwi se pehchane.."

(Raman: Make yourself known, Ishita. I don't want the world to recognize you with Raman Bhalla's wife.)

"Raman, mein khush hoon iss pehchan se.." She said placing her palm on his cheek. "Aap mujhe iss baat ke liye zorr maat dijiye.. Mein nahi karna chahti." She expressed her ultimate decision.

(Ishita: Raman, I am happy with this. Don't force me, I don't want to do this.)

"Theek hai.. Agar yehi tum chahte ho toh mein tumhe ab force nahi karunga." Saying this, Raman removed her hand from his cheek and walked away from there.

(Raman: Okay.. If you don't want to do this then I will not force you further.)

"Raman..." She called him but he didn't listen to her and went to change.

After a while, he returned in the room but didn't bother to talk to talk to her anymore and went to sleep, while Ishita tried to talk but he slept while turning his face another side.

Next morning,

Ishita woke up quiet late and find the bed empty, she quickly woke up and checked the clock, "Aiyyo Murugan.. Mein itni der tak so kaise gayi.." She quickly gets up from bed and walked to the washroom when she saw Raman walked out from the washroom but avoid her.

(Ishita: Oh God.. How could I sleep so late?)

"Raman.. Mein aapki kapde nikal deti hoon." Saying this she was going to bring his clothes but he stopped her saying, "Mein khud kar lunga."

(Ishita: Raman, I will bring your clothes.
Raman: I will do it.)

Ishita sensed, he's still disappointed with her, she went to him and back hugged her saying, "Abhi bhi raat ki baat ko lekar baithe ho?"

(Ishita: Are you still thinking about last night talks?)

Raman pulled himself back saying, "Mujhe der ho rahi hai office ke liye. Tum jao parivaar ki zimmedaari uthao." Saying this he left the room after taking his clothes.

(Raman: I am getting late for office. You go and take family responsibility.)

Ishita walked out from the room and found everyone busy in their respective works. She went to the kitchen and helped Neelu to make breakfast. After a while everyone joined the table, Ishita served the breakfast to everyone but when she was going to serve it to Raman, he denied saying, "Neelu, mere liye ek omlet le aa.."

(Raman: Neelu, bring an omelet for me.)

"Raman meine aapki favorite alu paratha banai thi.." She said disappointed.

(Ishita: Raman I made your favorite paratha.)

"Nahi chahiye." He replied rudely.

(Raman: No thanks.)

"Puttar.. Kha le na.. Kitne pyar se banai hai Ishita ne." Toshiji insisted.

(Toshiji: Have this. She made it with love.)

"Kaha na nahi chahiye." He shouted. "Har baat pe uski chalegi aisa kahi likha toh nahi hai. Ridiculous..!" Saying this he left the table while Ishita went inside with teary eyes.

(Raman: I told you, I don't need this. It is not written that her decision will work on everything.)

Ishita was sitting alone in the room when Toshiji and Rinki walked in. "Ishita puttar.."

"Mummyji, aaiye." She quickly hide her tears. "Kuch kaam tha? Mujhe bula lete." She said while gets up from her sit when Toshiji made her sit saying, "Mujhe tujhse baat karni hai."

(Ishita: Mummyji, please come.
Toshiji: I want to talk with you.)

Ishita looked on worried. "Bhaiya ne humein bataya aapne padhai karne se mana kia hai." Rinki said disappointed.

(Rinky: Bhaiya told us that you refused to study further.)

"Puttar, tune humare liye.. Iss parivaar ke liye na kia hai.. Par puttar hum sab chahte hain ki tu aage ki padhai khatam kar. Tujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki agar padhai karegi toh ghar ki zimmedaari nahi utha payegi.. Mujhe poora viswas hai tujh par tu sab kar legi.. Puttar, Raman ne tere liye yeh sapna dekha hai, usse tootne maat de." She requested.

(Toshiji: You did this for us. You refused for this family. But we all want you to move on and finish your studies. Why do you feel that if you study, you will not be able to take responsibility of the house.. I have full trust in you that you can manage everything. Raman has dreamed this for you, don't break this.)

"Haan bhabhi, jabse aap yaha aaye ho, bhai ne yeh decide kar lia tha ki woh aapko aage ki padhai khatam karne mein help karenge. Aap please yeh form fill up kardo, please." She said forwarding the form, Ishita looked on confused.

(Rinki: Yes bhabhi.. Since when you came here, bhai was decided that he will help you to complete your study. You please fill up the form, please.)

At night, Raman returned home tired and settled on the sofa when Ishita came with water. She offered him but he refused and went to his room. "Yeh Ravaan Kumar bhi na..!" She sighed and followed him the room.

(Ishita: This Ravaan Kumar..)

She walked in when she heard him shouting, "Neelu mere white shirt kaha hain?"

(Raman: Neelu, where's my white shirt?)

Ishita sighed and passed him his shirt, he took it abruptly. "Gussa ho?" She asked with a pout.

(Ishita: Are you still angry?)

"No. Why should I?" Replying her rudely he headed to change when Ishita naughtily smiled and hurried to the washroom door and blocked his way. "Kya hua?" He questioned.

(Raman: What's wrong?)

Tu rutha to main ro dungi sanam..

She made cry face when he pulled her from the door and about to enter but she held his hand singing.

Aja meri baho mein aa..
Aja meri baho mein aa aa..
Aja meri baho mein aa..
Aja meri baho mein aa aa..

Ishita irritated him by her moves, sometimes pulled his cheek or sometimes ruffled his hair which irked him but at the same time he enjoyed this but didn't show it. Raman moved away from her grip when Ishita made sad face.

Le legi jan meri teri narajagi..
Jisme tu khush rahe meri usme khushi..

Hearing those lines, Raman smiled without giving a look but she noticed, so she went to him and made him turned at her, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Le legi jan meri teri narajagi..
Jisme tu khush rahe meri usme khushi..
Aaja meri banho mein aa..
Aaja meri banho mein aa aa aa..

She kissed on his cheek with an eye lock. "Agar mujhe pata hota ki mere ruthne se tu mujhe itni achhi performance degi, toh mein tujhse roz ruthne ko taiyar hoon." He teased while pulling her close but Ishita placed her palm on his mouth saying, "Nahi.. Aise ruthne ki baat maat kia karo. Aapko pata hain meri kya halat thi subha se.."

(Raman: If I knew that you would give me such a good performance due to my anger, I will get angry on you every day.
Ishita: No, don't say this. Do you know what my condition was since the morning..!)

"Achha?" He mocked ker. "Aise bol rahi hain jaise mein bada khush tha din bhar..!"

(Raman: Really? You are saying as if I was so happy.)

"Toh rutha kyu mujhse!?" She pushed him with a pout.

(Ishita: Then why did you get angry?)

"Wajah kisne di ruthne ki.." He flicked his eyebrow at her. Ishita glared at him for sometime and then replied, "Achha.. Meri galti."

(Raman: Who gave me the reason?
Ishita: Okay.. My mistake.)

"Better."

"Achha suno na..! Kuch baat karni thi.." She said nervous. "Nahi.. Kuch dikhana tha."

(Ishita: Okay.. Listen.. I need to talk.. No.. I want to show you something.(

"Kya?"

(Raman: What?)

"Nahi.. Pehle aap fresh ho jao. Phir kehti hoon." She said smiling.

(Ishita: No, first you get freshen up then I will tell you.)

"Okay."

After some time, Raman returned in room after having a cold shower and saw his dinner was served on the table. "Aagaye aap.. Aaiye khana thanda ho raha hain."

(Ishita: You came.. Come, food is getting cold.)

Giving a nod to her, he went to the sofa to have his dinner while Ishita joined him. "Waise kuch dikhane wali thi.." He said.

(Raman: You wanted to show something.)

"Haan.." She took some papers which she kept behind the cushion and gave him.

(Ishita: Yes.)

"Kya hain?"

(Raman: What's this?)

"Khud dekh lo." She replied with a smile.

(Ishita: Check it yourself.)

Raman took the papers from her hand and checked them, his face delighted seeing them. "Sachhi..? Really..?" He asked excited, she nodded. "I can't believe.. Ki finally tumne padhai ke liye haan kar di.. Meine toh almost yeh hope chodh hi diya tha. Thank you so much Ishita." He lovingly kissed on her forehead.

(Raman: Really? I can't believe that you agreed to study further. I almost lost hope for this.)

"Aap khush ho na?" She asked.

(Ishita: Are you happy?)

"Bohot." He replied but paused for a while and then asked, "Par yeh chamatkar hua kaise?"

(Raman: So much.. But how did this happen?)

"Mummyji ne samjhaya." She took his hand in hers saying, "Raman aap bohot khaas ho mere liye. Raman, Rinki ne bataya aap pehle din se iss sapne ko dekh rahe ho toh mein kaise aapke sapne ko tootne de sakti hoon.. Iss liye sirf aapke liye aapke or sab ke khusi ke liye mein apni padhai khatam karungi. Har sapne ki tarah aapka yeh sapna bhi pura hoga." She said placing her hand on his cheek. He took her hand and kissed on her knuckles saying, "Thank you. I love you Ishita."

(Ishita: Mummyji made me understand. Raman, you are very special for me. Rinki told me that you are dreaming this from day one, then how can I let your dream break.. That's why I accepted it for everyone's happiness. Like every dream, this dream of yours will also be fulfilled.)

"I love you too Raman." She hugged him happily.

-----

Hope you will like this, please don't forget to comment and also press the like button.

Thank you. ❤

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Ishita didn’t want to study further 😔

He was hurt by her decision 

Loved how Raman’s family also convinced her to continue her studies 👍🏼

Finally he is happy that ishita will study further 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much 

Finally ishu agreed to continue her studies. Raman is happy hearing it. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very beautiful update yaar

Really  amazing dear

Finally  ishita agreed to continue her studies 

Eagerly waiting 

Plzz update soon dr 

monaparekh2 thumbnail