Frequent Posters

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

👻👻just pushing it up

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5

😭I have tears in my eyes reading this story, growing old happens to the best of us🥳

This is written so beautifully that I can’t express how grateful it is to read a story where time as stood still for two people who came across ☝️ another accidentally but became one. The ♥️ that was shared will always remember how it was to be 🥰 with one person your whole life, brokenness of the heart will remain until you meet again may be in your dreams until your ready to go to heaven but with the understanding that you will meet again.

I wish we never got old 🥺but that is not the case, our time on this earth 🌏 is limited and nobody can change that😭 but theses two individuals found each other and shared every living second with each other what more could anybody ask.

Bless you for writing this story it as touched my heart 😭remembering what it was like to 💕 someone so much that you can’t go on but you have too.

please take a 🙇 

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: screen22

😭I have tears in my eyes reading this story, growing old happens to the best of us🥳

This is written so beautifully that I can’t express how grateful it is to read a story where time as stood still for two people who came across ☝️ another accidentally but became one. The ♥️ that was shared will always remember how it was to be 🥰 with one person your whole life, brokenness of the heart will remain until you meet again may be in your dreams until your ready to go to heaven but with the understanding that you will meet again.

I wish we never got old 🥺but that is not the case, our time on this earth 🌏 is limited and nobody can change that😭 but theses two individuals found each other and shared every living second with each other what more could anybody ask.

Bless you for writing this story it as touched my heart 😭remembering what it was like to 💕 someone so much that you can’t go on but you have too.

please take a 🙇 

Aww, thank you so much.

Whenever I think of Rudhita in real world terms, I realize they won't be alive today. That drove me to write this piece.

Glad you liked it!❤️

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: briti_asfiya

It will take me awhile to absorb the sheer brilliance, melancholy and intensity of this beautiful piece of art, that would make even Leonardo Da Vinci jealous.

This was such a journey - a long one , in a few words. I felt so choked, drained out and weak in my knees. The sadness and pain of Banu is indeed contagious. See my tears are falling unchecked. And the credit goes to you for weaving this tapestry of a melancholic hue.

Sujz my dearest love, you created a masterpiece. Your words upheld the essence of the show. The emotions were extremely heavy. I have read extreme vocabularies and unending sentences and master-pieces of English, but this was something different, this struck a chord of my soul. The language of heart, spoke to me, it reached out to me and drenched me in its purest glory. The story felt beating till Anirudh talked and then finally it seemed that it was lifeless and cold

Bondita actually died with her husband for he was her very soul and beat to her heart, and how can anyone survive without soul and heartbeat? She might be alive physically, but won't remain the same for long.

I have let each word , each sentence, each para burn my soul in pathos, yet uplift me with the eternal truth of life. You have captured the essence of waiting beautifully.

You my dear reminded me of a song of Tagore himself, and also of my own write up Deneb. You write amazingly well Sujz.

Sharing with the transcreation of the original song by Gurudev himself...

"This is my delight, thus to wait and watch at the wayside where shadow chases light and the rain comes in the wake of the summer. Messengers, with tidings from unknown skies, greet me and speed along the road. My heart is glad within, and the breath of the passing breeze is sweet. From dawn till dusk I sit here before my door, and I know that of a sudden the happy moment will arrive when I shall see. In the meanwhile I smile and I sing all alone. In the meanwhile the air is filling with the perfume of promise."

I am again speechless🤓

What do I say?

Thank You❤️

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rudhitafan

😭god this is so emotional.....I can imagine them getting old by age but still fighting young for a cause.....so touching and poignant ❤️

Eventhough it ends on a sad note still happy that ani will be waiting for his bondu in some other world to be reunited but only after she wins her remaining battle....their battle....their dream of a woman powered india❤️

You have given me some idea to write something on rudhita....😊

Waiting for more masterpieces dear❤️

Krish🤗

Aww glad you got an idea, waiting for your piece.

Thank You😊

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

My heart feels like a ton of bricks right now, dead and heavy 🥺

So beautifully written, so poignant 💔💔

Aww, thank you so much.😊

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manu1812

Read it many a times... Very emotional 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Thank You❤️

Sakshi_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Literally I'm crying😭

Kya likha hai yr wow👏

I'm speechless 🥺

Thankyou ❣️

PS I'm new to this forum and jbse yaha aai hu jitne bhi stories padhi sbne meri bolti ban kardi👏😆

Edited by Sakshi_04 - 3 years ago