Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

I am crying.......😭

Beautiful written....  ❤️

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

I don't know what to say what to write how to express my emotions I'm feeling right now.. I was, seriously not expecting anything like this.. 

This update is sheer beauty 

It made me cry actually burst into tears.. Power of your writing .. Evoked such strong sensation within me 

My heart needs time to get back to normal after reading this painfully beautiful story 

Going to read it for the 3rd time and shed tears again 

Love

Lalchi reader 

Aww, Thank You so much yaar. Missed your comments so so so much. ❤️ I feel so honoured to read all this!

BTW did you read Chahat update?😃

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

I am crying.......😭

Beautiful written....  ❤️

Omg Thank You!❤️

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Let me go and watch the actual show to get myself out of the gloominess caused by reading this amazing piece😭😭😭

My Anirudh and Bondita😭

What a story!!👏👏 

I am literally shedding tears now🥺🥺

Edited by SarmaShru - 3 years ago
Sujz thumbnail
Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarmaShru

Let me go and watch the actual show to get myself out of the gloominess caused by reading this amazing piece😭😭😭

My Anirudh and Bondita😭

What a story!!👏👏 

I am literally shedding tears now🥺🥺

Aww Thank You so much dear! 😊

avintagesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It will take me awhile to absorb the sheer brilliance, melancholy and intensity of this beautiful piece of art, that would make even Leonardo Da Vinci jealous.

This was such a journey - a long one , in a few words. I felt so choked, drained out and weak in my knees. The sadness and pain of Banu is indeed contagious. See my tears are falling unchecked. And the credit goes to you for weaving this tapestry of a melancholic hue.

Sujz my dearest love, you created a masterpiece. Your words upheld the essence of the show. The emotions were extremely heavy. I have read extreme vocabularies and unending sentences and master-pieces of English, but this was something different, this struck a chord of my soul. The language of heart, spoke to me, it reached out to me and drenched me in its purest glory. The story felt beating till Anirudh talked and then finally it seemed that it was lifeless and cold

Bondita actually died with her husband for he was her very soul and beat to her heart, and how can anyone survive without soul and heartbeat? She might be alive physically, but won't remain the same for long.

I have let each word , each sentence, each para burn my soul in pathos, yet uplift me with the eternal truth of life. You have captured the essence of waiting beautifully.

You my dear reminded me of a song of Tagore himself, and also of my own write up Deneb. You write amazingly well Sujz.

Sharing with the transcreation of the original song by Gurudev himself...

"This is my delight, thus to wait and watch at the wayside where shadow chases light and the rain comes in the wake of the summer. Messengers, with tidings from unknown skies, greet me and speed along the road. My heart is glad within, and the breath of the passing breeze is sweet. From dawn till dusk I sit here before my door, and I know that of a sudden the happy moment will arrive when I shall see. In the meanwhile I smile and I sing all alone. In the meanwhile the air is filling with the perfume of promise."

Edited by briti_asfiya - 3 years ago
Rudhitafan thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

😭god this is so emotional.....I can imagine them getting old by age but still fighting young for a cause.....so touching and poignant ❤️

Eventhough it ends on a sad note still happy that ani will be waiting for his bondu in some other world to be reunited but only after she wins her remaining battle....their battle....their dream of a woman powered india❤️

You have given me some idea to write something on rudhita....😊

Waiting for more masterpieces dear❤️

Bee222 thumbnail

My heart feels like a ton of bricks right now, dead and heavy 🥺

So beautifully written, so poignant 💔💔

Manu1812 thumbnail

Read it many a times... Very emotional 🥺🥺🥺🥺