Posted: 3 years ago

The premise of the film was excellent, but it was just another story about a rich family going through a divorce. I wasn't so moved by the storyline, instead, I was moved by the cook/cleaner whocame over to their house, Sunita. It was a bad movie. 

I disagree with your comments and they make no sense to me. I loved the movie and was moved.

Yet to watch it but unlike your opinion most gave good reviews tho..

I actually totally disagree.

just watched it yesterday and thought it was a very well made movie. A story well told. Puts the point across without much melodrama. 👍

I never saw it. So It was probably garbage 😆

Watched it around a week ago and I disagree. I was expecting some forced drama and grand speeches but the film kept it subtle and got the message across very well. One of Tapsee's better films IMO.

Lol, so it couldn't move you because it was a rich people's problem? Strange. 

Because the film actually shows that no matter what your social class is - whether you are a househelp, or a high profile lawyer, a middle class mother or a rich mother-in-law, or a young, educated homemaker - women across the spectrum are victims of domestic abuse, misogyny, sexism, sexual harassment, etc. That is precisely why it has struck a chord with critics and viewers alike.

It's a beautiful, beautiful film.

Edited by ponymo - 3 years ago

I liked the film so much that I search for public reviews everyday and exult in it!

The film was so needed to be made.I am thankful.

Originally posted by FilmiDhun

Watched it around a week ago and I disagree. I was expecting some forced drama and grand speeches but the film kept it subtle and got the message across very well. One of Tapsee's better films IMO.

I totally agree! One of the main reasons that I really liked the movie was because it never tries too hard. Makes it point very clear in a subtle way! 

Taapsee is irritating

Her dialogue delivery is lazy 

Bland expressions, the one with Bobbing head with stretched eyes reminds me of her role in that comedy horror movie

I liked the concept, got the message but Tapsee ruined it for me