Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Ugrsen has nine sons and 5 daughter 

And 5 daughter of  ugrsen married to  younger brother of vasudev ( devki husband 's younger brother) 

And vasudev ( devki husband) married all daughter of devka  ( so rohini is also daughter of devka ?) 

And I think all son of ugrsen killed by Lord krishna as all son of ugrsen may be evil that is why no heir of ugrsen 

Btw who was king after surasen   . Was vasudev ( devki husband) made king after surasen?  If no then why vasudev was not made king after surasen? 

And what about  another brother of kunti Where he has gone after getting married to ugrsen five daughters 

If Ugrasena had 9 sons, wouldn't they also have died in the fratricide?  And if not, wouldn't they have been available to succeed Ugrasena, thereby pre-empting Vajra?

Vasudev had 4 wives - Devaki, Rohini, Bhadra and Madira - all of whom committed sati in Dwarka itself after Vasudev died the night after Arjun arrived.

So the way I read it, the only reason Krishna was acceptable to both Vrishnis and Andhakas was that his parents were Vasudev & Devaki, but the same wasn't true about Pradhyumna, Anirudha and Vajra.  Therefore, Arjun made the decision to split the clans and give them each their own turf so that they'd no longer be at each other's throats

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

The kid who was Krishna is actress Drithi Bhatia and after that Ashok and then Swapnil. 

No, Dhriti Bhatia was in Jai Shri Krishna.  The kid in this serial, which played in the 90s, was clearly a boy.  Dhriti couldn't have even been born then!

Vr15h thumbnail

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I have seen Ramanand's Ramayana couple of times but seeing Ramanand's Shri krishna 1st time

The one on TV is heavily edited.  Watch it on YouTube on the linked playlist that I gave (it's not from me)

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

No, Dhriti Bhatia was in Jai Shri Krishna.  The kid in this serial, which played in the 90s, was clearly a boy.  Dhriti couldn't have even been born then!

Ohh sorry for the mixup. 

SoniRita thumbnail

The one on TV is heavily edited.  Watch it on YouTube on the linked playlist that I gave (it's not from me)

I will after the TV version gets finished hehe. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ugrsen all son killed by Lord krishna and Lord balram   after kans death 

When Lord krishna  finally killed kans then other sons of ugrsen  ran toward Lord krishna and balram in order to kill to take revenge for his brother kan but Lord krishna and balram kill all 8  brother of kans

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

It is mentioned that bhojas  mathuras  surassenas andhkas slaughter each other in yadavas clan destruction 

So when surasenas slaughter each other during yadava destruction so probably sursena ( biological father other kunti's) was also died in yadavas destruction 

Vr15h thumbnail

Okay, so what's running right now?  Have they gotten to the Jarasandha wars?

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Okay, so what's running right now?  Have they gotten to the Jarasandha wars?

Just staring with it

surabhi01 thumbnail

Though ekadashi star today but dev shayani  ekadashi will start from tomorrow 

In dev shayani ekadashi   Lord vishu go to ksheer sagar ( milk ocean) and  till 4 month He undergo yog nidra 

In hindu ritual marriage is  prohibited when visnu go for yoga nidra ( yog sleep) till 4 month 

This year will dev shayani will be 5 month because of mal maas ( extra Hindi month) . 

However   according today trend in hindu custom some started doing marriage rituals during shardiya  Navratri 

But still during 4 month  Lord vishnu cannot be invoked in hindu marriage rituals as he go for yog sleep that is why marriage is prohibited in chaturmas