Gyms/Sports complexes
Cultural events
Religious gatherings

I dont think any of these will be allowed till July atleast

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

The governor in my state extended it till May 30.

That’s even worse than May 18th although I think the governor will add two more weeks after that. It doesn’t seem like it’s ending anytime soon. 

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

That’s even worse than May 18th although I think the governor will add two more weeks after that. It doesn’t seem like it’s ending anytime soon. 

There is a good chance of this thing getting extended week by week until at least July!  and then also, things will only be allowed partially...We are not getting into normalcy anytime before 2021 I think!

Pooku123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You really just do have to stay at home. 

In Australia our restrictions are easing up now. Most people are still working from home and unless you are an essential worker e.g hospital you home school your kids. Lots of people have lost their jobs though. And lots of big companies have closed. Economy like everywhere is in shambles.

It would be so so much harder in India.

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah . The number of cases are continuously going up here too . There is hardly an end in sight .

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

There is a good chance of this thing getting extended week by week until at least July!  and then also, things will only be allowed partially...We are not getting into normalcy anytime before 2021 I think!

There’s a real possibility for this things to stay the same till next year. I really don’t see anything going back to normal anytime in the near future. The fact that eid won’t be celebrated is making me a little   but otherwise we gotta stay safe. Although I don’t know what is safe and what’s not anymore. This things is just confusing by the day. 

guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

They extended the stay at home order to till May 18th here in the US too. (Where I live)

Originally posted by: Peek-A-Boo

The governor in my state extended it till May 30.

I see your May 18 and May 30, and raise that to indefinite. 

My state governor hasn’t given us a specific date .. so we have indefinite stay at home orders. 🤣🤣

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: guenhwyvar

I see your May 18 and May 30, and raise that to indefinite. 

My state governor hasn’t given us a specific date .. so we have indefinite stay at home orders. 🤣🤣

😆😆 We feel for you bro. Hang in there because we are all in this together. It’s probably indefinite for us too but our governors are being smart about it. 😂