India National Lockdown Extended Till 17 May 2020

Posted: 23 days ago

Expected. There's nothing else this govt can do except impose arbitrary lockdowns. No proper strategy or mitigation plans in place.

Economy is in shambles. People are literary starving, lost their jobs, have no income. It's going to get more and more difficult with every passing day, and eventually people's patience will wear thin. Sigh.

abhi to aur badega smiley36 .... jab jab lockdown end hone wala hota tab tab corona case increase hone lagtey hai smiley19

waise gyan dene walo ki kami nahi smiley36 ghar pe inko koi na puche magar bahar pura gyan peltey hai gyan veer smiley36

waise iss baar thoda relaxation hai ...office open hone wale hai ..no interstate movement but within city you can travel to your office smiley41 33% staff allowed smiley2

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

abhi to aur badega smiley36 .... jab jab lockdown end hone wala hota tab tab corona case increase hone lagtey hai smiley19

waise gyan dene walo ki kami nahi smiley36 ghar pe inko koi na puche magar bahar pura gyan peltey hai gyan veer smiley36

waise iss baar thoda relaxation hai ...office open hone wale hai ..no interstate movement but within city you can travel to your office smiley41 33% staff allowed smiley2

Suppose I'm in Noida and I want to travel to Gurgaon, will I be able to do that or not?

Originally posted by Mahisa22

Suppose I'm in Noida and I want to travel to Gurgaon, will I be able to do that or not?

No

Interstate travel not allowed 

morning 7 to eve 7 you can go without a pass to your office if the office in the same city. 

No

Interstate travel not allowed 

morning 7 to eve 7 you can go without a pass to your office if the office in the same city. 

No Metros as well, right?

Red zone mein office open hai?

Originally posted by Mahisa22

No Metros as well, right?

Yes No public transport 

Only apni car bike etc...

no need of any permission from 04th may no pass needed for going within the city lekin bina kaam ke nahi ghum sakte bole to maje ke liye smiley36