Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Unconventional thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Manish is the weakest of them all..and may be Kajol too.Karishma was very good.Her growth as an actor has been amazing,coz she was pretty awful in her initial movies.Its commendable how she transformed herself n went on to do movies like Zubeida,Shakti,Fida.

Urmila was def underrated.She was so so so good in thrillers.Kajol was good in some, OTT in some.

Manisha was beautiful n had an innocence in her which made her delightful as an actor but I never found her xceptional in any of her roles.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Problem is that  ppl associate Kajol only with SRK/yashraj/Dharma movies when she is more than that with movies like Gupt, Dushmaan etc. Infact she was the first actress in BW history to get best villain award for Gupt 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I love Manisha.

Bombay

Akele Hum Akele Tum

Agni Sakshi

Dil Se

Saudagar 

❤️

I love Urmila too.

Kaun

Bhoot

Jungle

❤️

YourCat thumbnail

Kajol is not a good actress, they way she speaks offsreen, she speaks the same way on screen too, loud and screeching voice, same expression. Urmila is the best here between 4. 

I saw some scenes of Alia in gully boy, exact same expression she had while she was giving interview at some award show. Was ranveer playing a reporter in that film? 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

urmila was miles ahead than all of these..criminally underrated..she was superb and so versatile

manisha was not all that good for me..very inconsistent..she was good in some but a total hamfest in many..movies like mann etc..she was so OTT and hammy..also i disagree on gupt..she was so bizarre in that movie and totally overshadowed by kajol..nothing special about that performance whatsoever

sheetalkaun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kajol >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest!