Actors pay last respects to Rishi Kapoor - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

it felt so sad to see ranbir in shock and just stunned..

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Dis bolly ppl behave tat they are exception n cov can't touch them 👎
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jb508

No stars went to Vinod Khanna’s funeral and he got upset about it because Vinod Khanna was still working at the time.

Thanks. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Not many people from the industry attended Vinod khanna's funeral. Especially the new generation actors and the ones from 80's n 90's. Rishi called it disrespectful that despite working with Vinod no one bothered and said he should be prepared that when he will go no one will be there for him too.

WOW.. I hate how that turned out to be the case. Different reasons but it’s the same and sad. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ridhima was on facetime on alia's phone, in this pic their aunt is holding the phone and you can see ridhima on the phone watching the funeral 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercurialMedusa

Not many people from the industry attended Vinod khanna's funeral. Especially the new generation actors and the ones from 80's n 90's. Rishi called it disrespectful that despite working with Vinod no one bothered and said he should be prepared that when he will go no one will be there for him too.

Not only did most of the stars miss Vinod Khanna's funeral, they went to Priyanka Chopra's party on the same day. So they were in town and didn't attend the funeral. Rishi's words must have had some effect because there was a bigger crowd at Vinod Khanna's prayer meeting held some time later.

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Rakesh Roshan on Rishi's death

“I woke up this morning to a message from a friend, asking if Rishi Kapoor was all right. When I called Dabboo [Randhir Kapoor], his number was busy. That's when my heart sank and I instinctively knew something was wrong. Then I rang up Ranbir who shared the news. It was so shocking that I started crying on the phone. Instead of me consoling him, Ranbir comforted me. He has been a pillar of strength to his father.”