Akdha FF- Kanha- Chapter 12 Updated

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Kanha

Chapter 1

“She did not understand where was she but from where she could see, it looked like there were drawings similar to the Farsi language she is now familiar with. As she walks to the entrance and looks around the room, she could make nothing out. Slowly, a sliver of light appears in front of her, and she walks towards the light. Suddenly, her feet hits something and she is surprised to see a basket when she looks down. She picks up the basket and finds it heavy. The basket is covered with a cloth. A sudden fear, she feels in her heart as if the basket held something that she dreaded. But taking a deep breath to stem her courage, she opens the cover the basket. And the next second, a scream comes out of her seeing the baby’s lifeless eyes.”

Jodha wakes up a scream present in the throat. Her hands trembling, she is covered with sweat and shakes. Moti runs into the room, and seeing Jodha shaken up , she said “Jodha Kya Hua? Bura sapna dekha.” But Jodha is just staring at her hands, as if she had seen something. Moti cautiously puts her hand on Jodha’s shoulder, shaking her slightly. Jodha snaps out of her reverie and looks at Moti. Moti could see her mind is somewhere else as if, she could not bring herself out of the nightmare. Shaking Moti’s hand off her shoulder, Jodha threw the stifling blankets off of her and said “Hume abhi Rukaiyya Begam se milna hai.”

Sleepless nights for Jalal was not something he was not used to. He had sleepless nights lots of time, reason being state affairs, war strategies etc. But for the first time, his sleepless night was because of one Begum. The only Begum which always provokes one reaction from him. And that reaction was not anger as everyone expected from him, but it was excitement. Excitement of what she would say next, how she would meet him  in war of words. Excitement of what her next step would be. He always thought, he had her figured out but her next move always ends up surprising him. Even though he could not read and write, however his memory made him recall the every word of the poem she wrote. But for the first time, he was not able to understand the meaning. What did the poem mean?. He remembered the words of the poem again:

Ek Nanha Munna Lal Dega, Sabke Hoto pe Muskaan,

Iss Kilkari Gunjan Ke Liye, Ishwar Shat, Shat Tumhe Pranaam,

Tumpe Barse Amrit Bankar,

Jeevan Ka Har Kshan, HarPal

Surya Chandrama, MaateChamke,

Naina Bane Kamal,

Tumpe Nyochavar Ho JagSara,

Gun Gaye Har Disha Tumhara,

Ujjval Bhavishya KareBhagya Pradhan,

Jodha Maange Ye Vardhaan,

Jalal said to himself, “Har baat kuch naya kar deti ho Amer ki Shehzadi. Hum tumhara baare me nahi sochna chahte, par hume sochne par majboor kar deti ho. Tum hamare Khushi jatane nahi aaye thi, par humare bacche ki Khushi jatane ke liye aa gaye. Ye baat hume choo gaye.”

Suddenly, Jalal’s sharp ears caught the same music which always, indicated her arrival. Her payal.

In the outskirts of Amer, Shaguni Bai laughs at how fate plays a role. She said “Wah Kali Maa Wah. Aaj teri Leela bhi dekh liya. Ab aage kya hoga, Mughal Saltanate me, dekhte jaayenge, dekhte jaayenge.” 

Chapter 2-4- Pg 1

Chapter 5-6- Pg 2

Chapter 7-8- Pg 3

Chapter 9- Pg 4

Chapter 10- Pg 5

Chapter 11- Pg 5

Chapter 12- Pg 12

Edited by abjeya - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mavi_16_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Good start. If m not wrong then this is the track where Ruks had her first miscarriage and blam we're put on Jodha? 

Saiyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Takes me back to initial episodes .

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 2

Jalal stepped outside his hojra,to see the Begum which was most in his thoughts pacing around the Anguri Bagh with that baandhi following her. Jalal never saw his Begum this agitated.Walking towards her, he noticed how she is wringing her hands as if she is  worried about something. Coming closer, he could listen her speaking but not able to understand. All he could understand was “Rukaiyya Begum, bacha, Rukaiyya Begum, bacha.” Coming up behind them, he asked “Kya hua?”. The baandhi turns and he realizes its that Moti who Jodha had used his farmaan to save her life. Moti does pranaam and turns to look Jodha with a worried expression. Jodha looks at him and yet she felt she did not see him. She kept on pacing left to right. She then went to where Moti is standing and said “Moti hume jaane do, hume Rukaiiya Begum se baat karni hai.” Moti with a calm voice which impressed Jalal said “Ha Jodha me samaj sakti hu par yeh bhi toh zaroori hai ki Rukaiya Begum se batane se pehle aapko Salima Begum or Marium Makhani ko bataana hoga.” Turning to look at Jalal, she looked like she had an idea and said “Thik hai aap apne sapne ke baare mein Shahenshah ko bata dijiye.”

Jalal looks at her startled and finally noticed Jodha eyes on him. Jodha’s eyes for the first time shows nodisgust but only fear and worry. Jalal takes careful steps to Jodha and said “Batayiye Jodha Begum aap apne sapne me kya dekha?”. Jodha said in a quiet voice “aap humara yakeen karenge?”. Jalal sees nothing indicating a lie and said “Hum aapko zabaan dete hai, hum aapka yakeen karenge.” Jodha said “hum ek kamre me the, aur humne dekha ki ek tokhri thi aur jab humne uss tokhri ko uthaya tho dekha ki us me ek bache ki laash thi.” Jalal stiffens and hears 3 gasps coming up behind him. Jodha for the first time, touches him, holding him by the forearms “Aapko hume vachan dena hoga ki aap Rukaiyya Begum aur apne bache ko kuch hone nahi denge. Hume dar lag raha hai Shahenshah, ki yeh sapna kuch bura sanket hai. Aap hume vachan dete hai, ki aap apne honewala bache ko kuch hone nahi denge.”

For the first time, Jalal is speechless. It was assumed that he will protect his child. No one ever requested him to do something which he knows he would have done. Seeing Jodha’s fear, he could see that she genuinely feels that something is going to happen. And for the first time, in his life, he felt like he can trust her instincts, as if what is warning her should be considered as the same when he is also warned by his instincts in the battlefield. He took Jodha by the arms and made her sit gently on the cushion. He sat down in front of her and on his knees and said “Hum aapko zabaan dete hai Jodha Begum, hum apne hone wale bache ko kuch nahi hone denge.” Jodha breathes a deep breath and for the first time smiles with shyness and compassion present in it. Jalal looking at the smile feels something in that organ which till now was considered only having the function of beating to keep him alive. She said “Aap apne zabaan ke pakke hai. Hume jaante hai aap kuch nahi hone denge ab.”

Jalal said “Aap apne hojre mejaake so jaye.” Jodha again shows fear and said “Aur sapna phir se aaya tho.”Jalal heard Salima Begum’s voice behind him say “Hum aapke saath rehte hai Jodha Begum.” Jodha nods her head and for the first time, when Jodha looks at him, he can see the trust clearly in her expression. Getting up, he waits until Jodha with Salima Begum supporting her, leads her back to her Hojra. He said“Moti, ruk jao. Hume tumse baat karni hai.” Turning he sees Moti stop beside Marium Makhani. Hamida Begum in a shaken voice said “Kya Jodha ko aise sapne aate hai aksar?”. Moti shook her head and said “Nahi, aakhri baar jo bura sapna aaya tha, voh tab aaya tha jab Shahenshah ne Suryabhan ka sar Amer ke darwaaze par choda tha.” Hamida said “Ya Allah!, Jashn ke pehle ye sapna aana ko bura haadse ka sanket toh nahi.” Jalal said “Abhi aise sochne se koi fayda nahi hai Ammijan. Kal aap pura din Rukaiyya ke saath rahiye. Me use kal ke jashn ke taiyaari me mashroof kar dunga par yaad rakhna, kisiko iss baare me Rukaiyya ko nahi batana chahiye. Ye humara hukum hi samaj lijiye.” Hamida Begum asked “Aur Jodha?”. Jalal said “Tabiyat ka bahana banakar hum Jodha ko jashn me hissa lenese mana karenge. Moti iss baat ka dhyan rakho ki Jodha Begum ke sapne ke baare me kisiko kaano kaan khabar nahi ho.” Moti nodded her head and left from there.

Hamida asked “Jalal tumne yeh hukum kyu diya ki Jodha apne hojre me rahe?”. Jalal said “Hum Jodha Begum ko abhi todha jaan chuke hai Ammijaan. Agar yeh sapna unhe yaad rahega kal, toh voh Rukaiyya ke paas jayigi, iss sapne ke baare me batane. Aur agar Rukaiyya ko iss baat ke baare me pata chala, toh voh ya toh Jodha Begum toh saza dena chahegi iss soch ke saath ki voh humare bache ko maarna chahegi ya, iss dar ke saath ki kahi uska sapna sach na ho. Aur Rukaiyya iss saza, Jodha Begum ke maan ko tes pahunchane ki koshish zaroor karegi. Isliye, humne aapko aur Gulbadan Ammi ko Rukaiyya ke saath rehne ko kaha taaki aap dono iss jashn ke bahane,Rukaiyya ka man kis aur aur ko kinch le. Jodha Begum akele nahi rahegi. Salima Begum rahegi uske saath aur phir unke bhai bhi pahunch rahe kal. Hum unhe agah karke unki madad lenge.”

Hamida observes, “Tumhe phir Jodha ki baato par bharosa hai?”.  Jalal looks at her and she sees the steely resolve in his eyes as he said “Humne apni bache ki suraksha ka zabaan di hai Ammijaan. Ab hum apne bache ko bachane ki koi gunjaish nahi chodenge.” Hamida nods her head and leaves from there,leaving Jalal deep in his thoughts.

Maham Anga reaches her hojra and enters through the secret entrance. Taking the box, which contains the poison,she said “Hume maaf karna Jalal. Lekin humne humesha tumhari Khushi ke liye,apne bache ki Khushi ki bali di hai. Kal tumhare hone wale bache ki baari hai.”

Edited by abjeya - 3 years ago
abjeya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mavi_16_2

Good start. If m not wrong then this is the track where Ruks had her first miscarriage and blam we're put on Jodha? 

Yes😊

abjeya thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Chapter 3

Next morning,

“Hoshiyar Shahensha-E-Hind Jalaluddin Mohammed tashrif la rahe hai.” Jalal enters the Diwan-E-Khas, and nods to everyone and sits on the throne. Looking at Adga Sahab, he asked “Jashn ki suraksha ki taiyaari kaise chal rahi hai Adga Sahab?”. Adga Sahab said“Jashn ki suraksha ka prabhand ache se ho raha hai Shahenshah. Sirf saare mehmaan aur jo cheeze voh jashn me leke aaye hai, ki jaanch baaki hai.” Maham Anga is surprised hearing this, and questions Jalal “Maaf kijiye Shahenshah,par hum samjhe nahi. Jashn ki cheezo ke jaanch?”. Adga Sahab said “Ha Maham Anga, yeh dekhne ki kuch khaane ki cheez me zeher na ho, iske liye, humne kuch Shahi khaane walo aur Hakim Sahib ke saath, Khaane ki cheezo ki jaanjh karni hai.”

Maham Anga is shocked, she never heard this level of security being established before for the initial celebration itself. Usually, this type of celebration is done after the mother crosses the fourth month of her pregnancy. Maham Anga said “Maaf kijiye Shahenshah, magar kya itni suraksha karna theek hai? Humare mehmaan bura maan sakte hai”. Jalal looks at her and she sees something in his eyes that makes her senses go high alert. Jalal calmly said “Yeh Mughal Saltanate ka pehle santaan hai. Aur pehle santaan ke liye, itni suraksha leni toh jaayez ki baathi hogi Wazir-E-Aliya?”. Before Maham Anga could say anything, the guards announced the arrival of that Amer Princess’s brothers.

Bhagwan Das followed by his brothers entered the Mughal Court and did Pranaam to Jalal. Maham Anga had to suppress her irritation at the manner of the greeting. Jalal greeted back and made them sit. He then said “Hum yeh keh rahe the ki apne pehle santaan ki suraksha me koi kami nahi rahni chahiye. Aap ka kya maanena hai Bhagwan das?”. Bhagwan Das said “Aap sahi keh rahe hai Shahenshah. Santaan chahe pehli ho ya dusri, suraksha me kabhi koi kami nahi honi chahiye.”Adga Sahab asked “Bura na maane toh hum aapse ek sawaal puch sakte hai Bhagwan Das?”. Bhagwan Das nods his consent. Adga Sahab, asked “aap ke yahaan garbvati ke waqt, santaan ki suraksha kaise hoti hai?”. Bhagwan Das looks at his brothers communicating on how to answer this question. Jalal looking at their expressions said “Aap ko batane ki zaroorat nahi hai Bhagwan Das, hume bura nahi lagega.” Bhagwan Das looks at his brothers and they nod silently.

Bhagwan Das looks at Adga Sahab and said “Sach kahe Adga Sahab, kabhi kabhi hume pati ko pata bhi nahi hota ki humari patni garbvati hai jab tak humari santaan paida nahi hota.” Adga Sahab said “Kya?.”

Maham Anga said “Yeh kya bol rahe hai aap? Shauhar hokar, aapko pata kaise nahi lagta, ki aapki patni pait se hai?”. Bhagwan das said “Sunne me ajeeb lagta hai, lekin sach yahi hai. Agar Shahenshah ke paas waqt ho, toh hum aapko iska karan ek kahani se suna sakte hai.” Jalal nods his head.

Bhagwan Das said “Ek Pati aur Patni apne paanch beto ke saath ek sukhi zindagi jee rahe the. Patni apni zindagi se khush thi, lekin unke dil me ek aas thi ki ek beti unki ghar me janam le. Beti ke aas me, unhone ek mannat maangi Kali Ma aur unki mannat puri hui. Jab woh garbvati ho, toh vaidyaji ne kaha ki unki pait me ek beti hai.Patni ne Pati ko yeh baat bataiyi. Pati bhi yeh sunkar bohut khush tha, ki ek devi unke ghar me janam legi. Aur iss Khushi me unhone ek jashn rakha. Lekin jashn me ek insaan aaya jo iss baat se khush nahi tha ki uss ghar me ek beti janam lene wali hai. Unke liye beti ek buri nishaani thi. Beti aur Patni ko dono ko girane ke liye, unhone ek ark banaya. Yeh ark ek poudha se banaya gayatha jise hume shaitaan ka poudha bhi kehte hai Amer me. Iss poudha ki jadh ko nikal de toh zeher ban jaata hai lekin agar iss poudha ke phool dawai ke saath milade toh voh bhi iss zeher se bacha sakta hai. Vaidji ko iss baat ka gyaan hua ki shayad se, koi bache ko maarne aa raha tha aur unhone pehle se hi Patni ko poudhe ke phool ko diya tha. Patni ne phool ke khane ki wajah se, bach gayi kyunki agar yeh phool zeher se pehle khaaye toh hi asardhaar hota hai varna nahi. Yeh ek aise hi poudha hai Amer me jo dava aur zeher dono deta hai Shahenshah. Patni ko zeher ka asar hua par voh itna gehra nahi tha ki beti aur ma dono ko maar sake.”

Bhagwan Das said “Voh pati humare bapusa Raja Bharmal aur voh patni humari maasa Rani Mainavati thi. Aur voh beti humari behen Jodha thi Shahenshah. Agar Shaguni Bai jo uss waqt vaid ka kaam karti thi, humari maasa ko voh dawa nahi deti thi, toh aaj Jodha aapki Begum nahi hoti Shahenshah. Isliye uske baad, humare bapusa ne saaf mana kar diya ki ghar ki koi bhi aurat, apni garbvati hone ki khabar apne pati ko nahi batayegi jab tak humara santaan paida na ho.”

Everyone is stunned in silence and for the first time Jalal felt a dread go through as he considered the possibility of Jodha not existing in this world.

abjeya thumbnail

Chapter 4

Moti watches as Jodha is sitting in front of Kanha praying. Hearing, Salima Begum coming behind her, she turns and does Pranaam to her. Salima Begum said “Jodha Begum kab se dua kar rahi hai?”. Moti said “Aapke Jaane ke baad se kar rahi hai Begum Sahiba. Who na hi kuch khayi na hi kuch pee rahi hai. Aur praatna karte waqt hum unko bol bhi nahi sakte. Aur yeh baat woh jaanti hai.” Salima Begum said “Jodha ke bhai aagaye hai. Shayad unse?”. Moti shook her head “Maaf kijiye Begum Sahiba par hum Jodha ko achi tarah se jaante hai. Jab tak khatra tal nahi jata, Jodha wahan se uthegi nahi.”

Salima Begum understood and then went to sit, where she can keep an eye on Jodha. The guards at the entrance announce Jalal’s arrival. Entering the room, Jalal sees Salima Begum and greets her. Salima greets back and then points to where Jodha is sitting. Salima said “Shahenshah,shayad aap kuch kar sakte hai? Jodha Begum shayad aap ki baat maan jayegi.”Jalal said “Aap ko lagta hai, woh humari baat manegi Salima Begum? Balki who aur zid rakhegi kuch na peene aur khane. Khair hum aapse yeh kehne aaye the, ki Jodha Begum ko humne jashn me aane se mana kiya hai yeh kehkar, ki unko bukhar hai. Iss hojre me aap, aur Moti ke alawa koi aur andar nahi aana chahiye Salima Begum. Aap chahe toh Rahim ko bhi apne saath bitha sakti hai.” Salima Begum said “Rahim se shayad Jodha Begum ka dil behal jayega. Thike, Shahenshah aapki hukum ki taameen hogi.”

Jalal turns and sees Jodha still praying. Her face shows her concentration and distress of what she experienced. Reaching the temple, before entering he removes his chappal and sat down beside her. He said “Jodha Begum.” Jodha gives no indication of having heard him. He takes a deep breath and said “ Hum jaante Jodha Begum ki aapko dar lag raha hai. Sach kahe toh aaj ek Shahenshah nahi, ek Shauhar aapse ek inteja kar raha hai. Apne aap ka khayal rakhe Jodha Begum. Shahenshah ne zabaan di, ki apne hone wale bacche ko kuch hone nahi dega. Lekin ek abbu hone ke naate, hume dar bhi hai ki humse koi bhool na ho, jise hum apne bacche ko kho de. Hum apni aur se puri koshish kar rahe Jodha Begum, lekin abhi hum aapki sehat ka dar bhi nahi rakh sakte. Jab bhook lage, toh khana kha lijiye, humare liye na sahi toh humare honewale bache ke liye.” Jodha gives no response to what he said, and he got up and left.

Maham Anga looks on with irritation as Adga Sahab and Hakim Sahib check through the things together. What eatables were present was tested by the Hakim Sahib to see if it contained any poision. Things bought from Amer was also checked, looking the Kesari which was declared clean by the Hakim Sahib. After checking everything, Adga Sahab gave the all clear, and allowed Maham Anga to take the things. Taking things inside, she then removed the bottle from her robe and opened the packet containing the Kesari and mixed the poison along with it. Shutting the bottle and screwing the lid back together. Here, she thought that she would hit two targets with one stone. One make sure Rukaiyya does not get the power she wants and two those Hindus will be imprisoned and all relations with the Rajputs will destroyed with Jalal making no attempt to correct them. But now there is a third target, Adga Sahab’s respect will come down in Jalal’s eyes when he is unable to prevent the death of Jalal’s child. Maham Anga grins, and leaves quickly from there unaware if the pair of eyes which saw her from the box. 

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This story is similar to that Rukaiya's miscarriage...

But here is twist in the tale...

The pair of eyes sees Maham while mixing poison... 

waiting to read more...

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Very nice story dear ...

Plz do pm me when u update 

aashka1997 thumbnail

nice story please continue this...