Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Well she isn't the most talented tbh... plus she is a star kid but she's not in with the kjo gang...

She is tall though with a good figure and an interesting face, I feel like she should have gone for modelling instead of acting!

SRK_Deewani92 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Her father is rich and shes also dating kl rahul

Shes got all the luxury !

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The best thing that happened to her is KL Rahul - she will be married to him soon 

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Athiya really improved her acting chops in motichoor. Alas the film didn't do well, but she was really good. I've heard that she has joined classes to really learn acting. I hope she continues to choose good roles and focus on her craft over stardom.

Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Let's not forget that when she started out, she was criticised for her looks and her acting.

It also didn't help that she debuted alongside Pancholi in the mist of his scandal.

She was also mocked for trying to become the new Sonam Kapoor.

I've personally always thoughts she was a beautiful. She was also the best thing about Hero even if it doesn't mean much and I lover her in her latest movie. 

TM is talking about waste of opportunities in her part when others would think it at least leaves the road clear for other newcomers or outsiders. Because either she hutles and gets roles people will whine about her getting or she doesn't and seem disinterested. [shrug] 

Another thing, I think besides Tiger, the industry kids who debuted between 2015 and 2016 didn't have a great career.