Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Isabel

Where have you been so long? Did you get your avatar I posted in the other thread for you?

@bold🤣

Was updating my SS. Yes saw your avatar😆, going through the forum right now will reply to all your posts one by one.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

The strictest parents always make the most rebellious kids. My cousin is like that...the more you tell her not to do something, she will do it even more just to make you angry. So now I just tell her the opposite of what I want her to do and she gets confused 😆

I agree. 

Being overly strict gives out the most unexpected result😆

Confusing your cousin is a good idea👍🏼

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@Bold that was so funny 😆 Devraj doesn't even seem like the teerath yatra type of religious person. I feel like Shravan is very similar to uncle personality-wise and that's why they get along. Devraj should adopt Avni and Shravan's uncle should adopt Shravan

Yes they should exchange the kids😆

His mother will be the only unhappy person.  Whom will she give her haldi doodh?

Isabel thumbnail

@Bold that was so funny 😆 Devraj doesn't even seem like the teerath yatra type of religious person. I feel like Shravan is very similar to uncle personality-wise and that's why they get along. Devraj should adopt Avni and Shravan's uncle should adopt Shravan

Guess....Devraj may get a heart attack then ...sorry it looks like Shravan is a stress buster for him...more than a son🤣

Isabel thumbnail

The strictest parents always make the most rebellious kids. My cousin is like that...the more you tell her not to do something, she will do it even more just to make you angry. So now I just tell her the opposite of what I want her to do and she gets confused 😆

As long as your uncle and aunt are not aware of it...you're all safe and set...

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Guess....Devraj may get a heart attack then ...sorry it looks like Shravan is a stress buster for him...more than a son🤣

@Bold - I disagree 😆 I think Devraj is stressed of work 50% and Shravan 50% 🤣

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

As long as your uncle and aunt are not aware of it...you're all safe and set...

She's only 10 and I don't say anything dangerous. When I visited her last year and I was studying, she was being loud on purpose to annoy me so I told her to turn the music louder and she got confused 😆 she thought I would be angry but instead I gave the opposite reaction so she was disappointed and turned the music off and left 🤣

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Was updating my SS. Yes saw your avatar😆, going through the forum right now will reply to all your posts one by one.

OK....take your time....it's time for me to start....my everyday's divine journey...real one not the Minecraft one...

Isabel thumbnail

@Bold - I disagree 😆 I think Devraj is stressed of work 50% and Shravan 50% 🤣

Yes, you're correct.....on that...what I meant Devraj uses Shravan mostly as a stress buster to release stress from everywhere not only the one Shravan gives him... 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

OK....take your time....it's time for me to start....my everyday's divine journey...real one not the Minecraft one...

You may go ahead

I too have to sleep.

It's already 2.17am here