New Skill For EDKV characters during quarantine time

Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, what new skills do you think every character of EDKV characters might've developed during this quarantine phase?

Suman: Probably watched some YT videos to improve her drama skills...I would love to see her dance! Probably some Indian classical dance because she prides in Indian culture!😃 What do you think? 

Shravan: Probably learn more about technology or apps so that he learns when to send some unwanted pouts to the correct person😆

Bunty: Learn some hinglish 🤣

Devika: learn to use her brains on stop being chipku through social distancing 🤣i think this also applies to anish where he would learn about the chemicals he was using to create the lab explosion...😆

Feel free to post your thoughts!

Devika - Doing meditation to find inner peace so she can stop clinging to people

Bunty - Watching crime patrol where he sees an episode of a guy meeting a girl after he picked her call assuming her to be a "sundar kanya" and she later kills him (Don't pick up unknown calls!!!)

Anish - Watching Khan Academy Chemistry videos where he learns that mixing food coloring with bleach doesn't make an explosive reaction (I literally wanted to hit my head against the wall during the experiment scene)

Shravan - Writing a book: 101 ways to impress the girl you like (So far he only has 1 point down...he has a long way to go)

Suman - Learning to cook with her dad and spending quality time with him

Kancha - Doing IG Live giving relationship advice although she's never been in one herself (coaches don't play, they train)

Awesome Topic Meena👍🏼

Suman - Learning to cook Semaiyyan. Previous time she joked & Shravan believed him so this time she'll tell the truth & also will be making Semaiyyan for him!

Shravan - Would read the books he borrowed from Colonel Tiwari.

Originally posted by alina.b

Devika - Doing meditation to find inner peace so she can stop clinging to people

Bunty - Watching crime patrol where he sees an episode of a guy meeting a girl after he picked her call assuming her to be a "sundar kanya" and she later kills him (Don't pick up unknown calls!!!)

Anish - Watching Khan Academy Chemistry videos where he learns that mixing food coloring with bleach doesn't make an explosive reaction (I literally wanted to hit my head against the wall during the experiment scene)

Shravan - Writing a book: 101 ways to impress the girl you like (So far he only has 1 point down...he has a long way to go)

Kancha - Doing IG Live giving relationship advice although she's never been in one herself (coaches don't play, they train)

Bold- Bang on!!🤣🤣 Now his wait for an unknown call is also over🤣

Green- He'll really not going over that one page🤣

lol hahaha inspector ke dande pandege

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Awesome Topic Meena👍🏼

Suman - Learning to cook Semaiyyan. Previous time she joked & Shravan believed him so this time she'll tell the truth & also will be making Semaiyyan for him!

Shravan - Would read the books he borrowed from Colonel Tiwari.

hahaha, or make chai for her family too..

Originally posted by MusicOfTheHeart

Bold- Bang on!!🤣🤣 Now his wait for an unknown call is also over🤣

Green- He'll really not going over that one page🤣

One page??? I don't expect him to get past one sentence 🤣

Originally posted by Meena_J

lol hahaha inspector ke dande pandege

Anup Soni: SAVDHAAN RAHIYE, SATARK RAHYIYE...Yeh aapke saath bhi ho sakta hain 😆

Bechara Bunty: Image

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago

@ bold you noticed it too! I was like dude if you want to show something related to the chem lab. take some help...

@ bold for Kanchan that's the most used lame excuse in sports....ha ha ha...

Damru- Spraying disinfectant to sanitize the house......

Shravan's mom- preparing some immunity boosting drinks...she can start her own business

Devraj: running a workshop on how to mishandle your teenage kid/s (online), zooming around

Shravan: Writing a book about how to spy on your neighbors and classmates for dummies

Suman-Learning to make her special tea and maybe planning how to ditch all the obvious signs...people like even Kanchan can pick up

Bhopali: Amazon special coach to train the vendors on how to do price gouging

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Isabel

Damru- Spraying disinfectant to sanitize the house......

Shravan's mom- preparing some immunity boosting drinks...she can start her own business

Devraj: running a workshop on how to mishandle your teenage kid/s (online), zooming around

Shravan: Writing a book about how to spy on your neighbors and classmates for dummies

Suman-Learning to make her special tea and maybe planning how to ditch all the obvious signs...people like even Kanchan can pick up

Bhopali: Amazon special coach to train the vendors on how to do price gouging

@Bold her famous Haldi wala doodh 😆