Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Bold her famous Haldi wala doodh ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, that's the word I was looking for....thanks for adding it...did you notice, once she was drinking by herself when Devraj was scolding Shravan....i was like was not that for the kid...anyway wastage is not good and Shravan was busy with why Suman said he is not her special friend?

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isabel

Yes, that's the word I was looking for....thanks for adding it...did you notice, once she was drinking by herself when Devraj was scolding Shravan....i was like was not that for the kid...anyway wastage is not good and Shravan was busy with why Suman said he is not her special friend?

Lol that scene was so funny ๐Ÿ˜† poor lady gets stressed when her husband and son argue lol 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

One page??? I don't expect him to get past one sentence ๐Ÿคฃ

Anup Soni: SAVDHAAN RAHIYE, SATARK RAHYIYE...Yeh aapke saath bhi ho sakta hain ๐Ÿ˜†

Bechara Bunty: Image

That's damn funny Alina๐Ÿคฃ

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

I'll take the least mentioned characters-

Dadu- He can learn how to diet and control hunger

Beena- She should read some books on upbringing and check if her kids are showing any sign of being a good child cause she can pick out the bad signs quickly.

Bakshi- How to buy a new cigar though they are not available at present.

Ramesh- Learn to use his own brain instead of his wife's. (It will be very helpful)

Shravan's chacha- How to remain at home for weeks That's enough for him, he is always on a tour.

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Beena- She should read some books on upbringing and check if her kids are showing any sign of being a good child cause she can pick out the bad signs quickly.

Ramesh- Learn to use his own brain instead of his wife's. (It will be very helpful)

Shravan's chacha- How to remain at home for weeks That's enough for him, he is always on a tour.

@Bold Really, why is he even in the show? They didn't need Shravan's Chacha-Chachi and could've shown Avni as his younger sister. I think his chacha will have to do something with the misunderstanding between the families that will separate Suvan. 

Isabel thumbnail

Lol that scene was so funny ๐Ÿ˜† poor lady gets stressed when her husband and son argue lol 

That's very true...someone needs to tell Devraj that his parenting style for Shravan doesn't work....can't just imagine how come such a strict dad can have a kid like Shravan?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@Bold Really, why is he even in the show? They didn't need Shravan's Chacha-Chachi and could've shown Avni as his younger sister. I think his chacha will have to do something with the misunderstanding between the families that will separate Suvan. 

I too feel that somehow he is going to effect Vijya and Devraj's deal. I forgot his name btw๐Ÿ˜†

His mata ka bulava excuse was lit๐Ÿ˜†

Isabel thumbnail

Where have you been so long? Did you get your avatar I posted in the other thread for you?

@bold๐Ÿคฃ

alina.b thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isabel

That's very true...someone needs to tell Devraj that his parenting style for Shravan doesn't work....can't just imagine how come such a strict dad can have a kid like Shravan?

The strictest parents always make the most rebellious kids. My cousin is like that...the more you tell her not to do something, she will do it even more just to make you angry. So now I just tell her the opposite of what I want her to do and she gets confused ๐Ÿ˜†

alina.b thumbnail

I too feel that somehow he is going to effect Vijya and Devraj's deal. I forgot his name btw๐Ÿ˜†

His mata ka bulava excuse was lit๐Ÿ˜†

@Bold that was so funny ๐Ÿ˜† Devraj doesn't even seem like the teerath yatra type of religious person. I feel like Shravan is very similar to uncle personality-wise and that's why they get along. Devraj should adopt Avni and Shravan's uncle should adopt Shravan