Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Very good evening yaar chandu🤗

Mishbir and their side profiles❤️ #handchemistry #height😳😉

https://twitter.com/screwedinsane/status/1229695472345866242

all the poses are so same same different different😳 their pics are enough to make us go gaga over them💕💕

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

AT is full of Ramayan Mahabharat😂😂 MishBir kaha he😂😂

🤣😆

mishbir hamesha yahan hai (hamare dil main)😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-85NmnB4ZB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_q2JDCD9HX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

AT is full of Ramayan Mahabharat😂😂 MishBir kaha he😂😂

When Rhesha r interested in these epics..🤣🤣im just following my favs🤣🤣

Just_Smile thumbnail

meri  jaan pareshan kyun hain❤️ he called her jaan❤️ waise these ppl don't call each other with any kind of nivk names worst from chorni and ajeeb... imagine mishti calling abir as baby 😂😂

Edited by Just_Smile - 4 years ago
yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Nadhu,

@bold   I was about put the same thoughts...HiFi.

and he agreed a few days ago that he will post his memories when someone asked to share his 11 years of memories with the fans.

Hifi!!😃He really does admire and idol is father, and it's so clear and visible how similar they are ❤️

accha I heard, but even still, he did not have to accept or agree to do such...but the fact that he said yes and is actually going ahead sharing so many of them is very commendable and heart-warming🤗

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

When Rhesha r interested in these epics..🤣🤣im just following my favs🤣🤣

haha point ammu🤣 even I saw Rhea's ig post. I guess Rhea's family is big fan of that show so she promoted😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

U know even Rhea was a fangirl of ahaa during navya days..so y wont she watch his mahabharat😆😆

Ya that's true ..ahaa is one of the main reason I even started reading mahabharat..I cant deny that..him as Arjuna was the first thing that attracted me to mb..but there r quite a few other reasons as well 🤗🤗

😆 everyone is in mytho mode yaar

#metoo

Although I would love to chat more about mb, can we move to the CC and try to keep this AT as much mishbir as possible (sorry guys, just want to be safe from the mods)

I've really begun to watch the mahabharat properly (and read books), during the quarantine. Would love to share/chat more about it 

ruhi19 thumbnail

❤️

aww what's not to love about them😳😆

I see what you mean, but I think that kind of side-track where Mishti is able to guide Kunal will be helpful and perhaps a healthy/positive note - Kuhu will be happy to see Kunal at least trying to pay more attention to her and their relationship and ofcourse Abir would admire bhabhi-devar bond growing🤗

yup love you all❤️ like a second home

love u too nandu❤️

if mishnal bonding takes positivity route to kuhu then it will be fine but kuhu already pissed off with mishnal bonding as kunal is getting more close to mishti than her and uske khaand bharne ke liye meenu aur jas hain hi...

lets see how they will show...

yes, this is a second home to us...🤗

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

all the poses are so same same different different😳 their pics are enough to make us go gaga over them💕💕

haina? It's so beautiful❤️ just look at the sheer aesthetic view thanks to rhesha and ofcourse the director's vision👏

mishbir are like the epitome of parallels😆

their eyelocks😳

You can just show their entire journey, simply with pictures like these That's the speciality of how the characters have been written to progress from strangers, friends, lovers, married soulmates❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

haina? It's so beautiful❤️ just look at the sheer aesthetic view thanks to rhesha and ofcourse the director's vision👏

mishbir are like the epitome of parallels😆

their eyelocks😳

You can just show their entire journey, simply with pictures like these That's the speciality of how the characters have been written to progress from strangers, friends, lovers, married soulmates❤️

this is so beautiful...