Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't know Moni..may be she is interested in watching mythos..if u remember she had also watched ahaa's mahabharat .she said she was impressed with the acting of aha..😆

I can watch mythos anytime..but this particular ramayan haven't caught my attention well..I love brc mb💔❤️

Moni..tell me na why I'm more inclined to mb...may I know if my reason is exactly the same as ur reason😆😆

Kab se?? kair chodo. Haan, so watching MH for her co-star...Niceeeee.

Baaki sab ka kya...Yeh tho fangirl wali baath na like you.🤣

Inclined because of the ajeeb connection you have with your ahaa...Sahi hain na.

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Npdeepa thumbnail

And the height difference....❤️

Ashi he posted their wedding picture too yaar. Get it here if you can.

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

aw so sweet.

honestly this takes lots of guts and extra humbleness for an actor like Shah to be sharing such very personal and private pictures/moments he cherishes. Love how sensitive and open he is (very real) as a human❤️ It's not easy sharing family pictures on a public platform given his celebrity stature, definitely exposes those vulnerable sides🤗

Notice how we often see Shah in a very similar (if not exact same) pose in quite a few pics; hands in pockets with full charming swag. #likefatherlikeson

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

AT is full of Ramayan Mahabharat😂😂 MishBir kaha he😂😂

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

Good evening MishBirians🤗🤗

Very good evening yaar chandu🤗

Mishbir and their side profiles❤️ #handchemistry #height😳😉

https://twitter.com/screwedinsane/status/1229695472345866242

Npdeepa thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

aw so sweet.

honestly this takes lots of guts and extra humbleness for an actor like Shah to be sharing such very personal and private pictures/moments he cherishes. Love how sensitive and open he is (very real) as a human❤️ It's not easy sharing family pictures on a public platform given his celebrity stature, definitely exposes those vulnerable sides🤗

Notice how we often see Shah in a very similar (if not exact same) pose in quite a few pics; hands in pockets with full charming swag. #likefatherlikeson

Nadhu,

@bold   I was about put the same thoughts...HiFi.

and he agreed a few days ago that he will post his memories when someone asked to share his 11 years of memories with the fans.

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Npdeepa

Kab se?? kair chodo. Haan, so watching MH for her co-star...Niceeeee.

Baaki sab ka kya...Yeh tho fangirl wali baath na like you.🤣

Inclined because of the ajeeb connection you have with your ahaa...Sahi hain na.

U know even Rhea was a fangirl of ahaa during navya days..so y wont she watch his mahabharat😆😆

Ya that's true ..ahaa is one of the main reason I even started reading mahabharat..I cant deny that..him as Arjuna was the first thing that attracted me to mb..but there r quite a few other reasons as well 🤗🤗

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This is the best.im proud to see the confidence skt had in ahaa when he was chosen for the show..😛😛