Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Isabel

@ bold agree with you but still think it could have been made a little less dramatic. You can send the same message in different ways.

Ik it could have been less dramatic but then trp aunties don't support less drama. Trp aunties love drama where one gets completely lost in love.

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I wont really call it dramatic... We seen worst on ITV.. lolololol...

At the moment we are dealing with 2 teenagers.. One who is completely unaware of her feelings and second one has just discovered the type of girl he likes... likes not love according to him... 

Bakshi Sir did say to pick your own punishment and yes his focus for now is Suman ko manao.. thats his priority and he doesnt care a damn about anyone else for now.. and its actually working because ladki is melting and ladka has realised his mistakes.. lying to impress girls, showing off..  fraud... we wont see the same old shravan.. Falling for a girl like Suman has changed him into a better person.. like he said himself, his scratching tool.. 

I am really anxious about post leap and the reason for their separation.. if they both separate with pain is fine I dont want one pain and one anger for dhoka.. 

Will they have a happy ending? The lyrics of the title track is soo intense.. Plus its a finite series so the story has already been written and finalised..

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Ik it could have been less dramatic but then trp aunties don't support less drama. Trp aunties love drama where one gets completely lost in love.

You made me cracking in the laugh🤣. The only question I have how do you know it's the aunt, not the uncle runs TRP?

Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

At the moment we are dealing with 2 teenagers.. One who is completely unaware of her feelings and second one has just discovered the type of girl he likes... likes not love according to him... 

Bakshi Sir did say to pick your own punishment and yes his focus for now is Suman ko manao.. thats his priority and he doesnt care a damn about anyone else for now.. and its actually working because ladki is melting and ladka has realised his mistakes.. lying to impress girls, showing off..  fraud... we wont see the same old shravan.. Falling for a girl like Suman has changed him into a better person.. like he said himself, his scratching tool.. 

I am really anxious about post leap and the reason for their separation.. if they both separate with pain is fine I dont want one pain and one anger for dhoka.. 

Will they have a happy ending? The lyrics of the title track is soo intense.. Plus its a finite series so the story has already been written and finalised..

@bold🤣...Thank you for sharing your thoughts.....I agree I also have the same questions about the ending....good thing to know this is a finite series....any idea about the no. of total episodes?

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Compared to other ITV serials I'll call this serial a masterpiece.

I agree they are teenagers and still don't know the world but I feel Shravan not paying attention to the fact that Anish was on purpose calling him to the party seemed a bit unrealistic. The things he does on his Suman ko manao mission are alright.

I feel that they'll have a happy ending and hope it is.

I don't mind a misunderstanding for the leap but I don't want any huge family problem and if there is I hope there are no open conflicts in families.

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

You made me cracking in the laugh🤣. The only question I have how do you know it's the aunt, not the uncle runs TRP?

I have lived throughout many cities and trust me men don't watch romantic ITV programmes.

Ik there have a huge portion of army in it but men don't watch ITV unless forced like my father😆

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 4 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

I have lived throughout many cities and trust me men don't watch romantic ITV programmes.

Ik there have a huge portion of army in it but men don't watch ITV unless forced like my father😆

Got it...😊.... in the badminton game...I was rooting for Shravan...too bad he lost...😭...thought little birdie was only mean to me...Chess match was something else........hope next time Shravan will be on the winning side for both....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Got it...😊.... in the badminton game...I was rooting for Shravan...too bad he lost...😭...thought little birdie was only mean to me...Chess match was something else........hope next time Shravan will be on the winning side for both....

I too wish to see him winning. 

Maybe against Bhopali Tom Cruise and Suman should cheer for him it will a tight slap for Anish😆

Isabel thumbnail

I too wish to see him winning. 

Maybe against Bhopali Tom Cruise and Suman should cheer for him it will a tight slap for Anish😆

Bhopali and Bunty both are strong contenders of Tom Cruise.....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Bhopali and Bunty both are strong contenders of Tom Cruise.....

They will make sure Shravan wins by hook or crook