Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Preview for the post-leap story! A very short analysis.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I was watching the old interview where Suvan take us to visit their onset homes.

Kanchan said that she was thinking of practicing past-life regression when she turns older. (It will be cool to see a new occupation rather than the normal ones😉)

Takshi accidentally revealed that she and Bunty might be like Bunty and Bubbly.

I have a feeling that Bunty and Avni might turn into a couple post leap when they showed that Avni gets all information about Shravan via Bunty and Bunty too listens to her instructions.

My instincts are strong on the fact that Anish and Devika might be the next couple. While planning the party Anish fixed the menu based on Devika's choices and he even knows all of them by heart.

What do you think guys?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isabel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I was watching the old interview where Suvan take us to visit their onset homes.

Kanchan said that she was thinking of practicing past-life regression when she turns older. (It will be cool to see a new occupation rather than the normal ones😉)

Takshi accidentally revealed that she and Bunty might be like Bunty and Bubbly.

I have a feeling that Bunty and Avni might turn into a couple post leap when they showed that Avni gets all information about Shravan via Bunty and Bunty too listens to her instructions.

My instincts are strong on the fact that Anish and Devika might be the next couple. While planning the party Anish fixed the menu based on Devika's choices and he even knows all of them by heart.

What do you think guys?

Nice observation....Bunty & Avni's connection is noticeable. I am a bit confused about Anish, he seems to be interested in both Devika and Suman ...he looks confused, and rather than becoming any of their special friend he may not have understood he became their security guard instead...😲

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Isabel

Nice observation....Bunty & Avni's connection is noticeable. I am a bit confused about Anish, he seems to be interested in both Devika and Suman ...he looks confused, and rather than becoming any of their special friend he may not have understood he became their security guard instead...😲

Thanks!

He didn't care for Suman when Shravan lied about her but wanted to make Shravan fall.

Whereas with Devika he was worried for her as well as planning against Shravan.

Maybe I am turning all characters into a jodi🤣 My instincts can go wrong.

We'll have to wait and watch⭐️

Nailah_EjFian thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Coincidentally I was watching the sbb interview today where they revealed the heart break.. mainly shravan’s heart break.. 

I cant see any other couple apart from Suvan... Deevika’s character will probably end post leap and most of the Malhotras as well.. 

I want Bunty and Kancha to remain post leap.. slightly hard for bunty because everything will revolve in the Army camp. 

i just hope that these two confess their love and then separate.. I dont want them to spend years apart not knowing on the other feels about them..0

Isabel thumbnail

Thanks!

He didn't care for Suman when Shravan lied about her but wanted to make Shravan fall.

Whereas with Devika he was worried for her as well as planning against Shravan.

Maybe I am turning all characters into a jodi🤣 My instincts can go wrong.

We'll have to wait and watch⭐️

You're right about Anish...no problem to take chance in prediction...you always have a 50% chance to be correct...

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nailah_EjFian

Coincidentally I was watching the sbb interview today where they revealed the heart break.. mainly shravan’s heart break.. 

I cant see any other couple apart from Suvan... Deevika’s character will probably end post leap and most of the Malhotras as well.. 

I want Bunty and Kancha to remain post leap.. slightly hard for bunty because everything will revolve in the Army camp. 

i just hope that these two confess their love and then separate.. I dont want them to spend years apart not knowing on the other feels about them..0

Yes, I too think that Devika's character may end along with other school members.

I don't think the family members will go anywhere. Probably their screen space will shorten.

I too hope that there is some high school romance.

Can't wait for this lockdown to end and enjoy the serial.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Isabel

You're right about Anish...no problem to take chance in prediction...you always have a 50% chance to be correct...

Yes. Let the predictions continue😆

I am sure the cvs will have something good in store for us😳

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hmm...I feel more of a spark between Bunty & Kanchan rather than Avni. Lol I can't even imagine how funny Shravan's reaction would be if he found out Bunty & Avni were secretly dating. Although, a lot of my guy friends have told me that there is a "bro code" where you don't date your friend's sister. 

I definitely can see Anish & Devika as a couple. Both are so perfectly evil together 😆 I really hope Anish stays post-leap as Shravan's arch nemesis. 

I don't even want to think about the Malhotras and Tiwaris disappearing post-leap 😭 This is the first show where I adore the supporting cast as much as the leads. I still want them to make appearances. Shravan and Suman's relationships with their respective parents is so cute!

I think Suvan will have a teenage dating phase and then a big misunderstanding will make them part ways and then years later they will meet again. They will have cold attitudes towards each other but deep inside still have feelings. Once main misunderstanding is resolved, I want to see another dating phase in the army with small arguments/fights over ideologies/opinions. 

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

Hmm...I feel more of a spark between Bunty & Kanchan rather than Avni. Lol I can't even imagine how funny Shravan's reaction would be if he found out Bunty & Avni were secretly dating. Although, a lot of my guy friends have told me that there is a "bro code" where you don't date your friend's sister. 

I definitely can see Anish & Devika as a couple. Both are so perfectly evil together 😆 I really hope Anish stays post-leap as Shravan's arch nemesis. 

I don't even want to think about the Malhotras and Tiwaris disappearing post-leap 😭 This is the first show where I adore the supporting cast as much as the leads. I still want them to make appearances. Shravan and Suman's relationships with their respective parents is so cute!

I think Suvan will have a teenage dating phase and then a big misunderstanding will make them part ways and then years later they will meet again. They will have cold attitudes towards each other but deep inside still have feelings. Once main misunderstanding is resolved, I want to see another dating phase in the army with small arguments/fights over ideologies/opinions. 

I have seen many boys breaking the bro code😆 I feel that if Bunty and Avni date it won't be pre-leap. Shravan will be annoyed when he gets the news, Bunty will be thrown in the lake😆

I somehow feel that Anish and Shravan might turn friends😳 pls don't ask me why😛

Yes, I too feel that their is going to be a teenage dating phase. The nok-jhok should stay even after leap.

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I have seen many boys breaking the bro code😆 I feel that if Bunty and Avni date it won't be pre-leap. Shravan will be annoyed when he gets the news, Bunty will be thrown in the lake😆

No joke I just imagined an angry Shravan throwing a scared Bunty into the lake off a bridge 🤣

I somehow feel that Anish and Shravan might turn friends😳 pls don't ask me why😛

They have the potential to become friends as their personalites are similar. Both are bichde awaaras that knew each other before army school so it could happen. I really hope that they don't make a love triangle between Anish & Suvan (although I'm guilty of doing this in my FF 😆) But, Fr if post leap, Anish grows some facial hair and get abs/muscles (apparently Nishant is a fitness freak) he will give major bad boy vibes lol 

Yes, I too feel that their is going to be a teenage dating phase. The nok-jhok should stay even after leap.

I really hope they don't Shravan into a stone-serious angry young man. I want their personalities to stay as is but obviously with some maturity.