Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Hey guys!

Was rewatching the show the other day. Made me realize Kaveri is very good with comic timing, she’s really funny when she wants to be 😂

It was in episode 149, I laughed so hard at one dialogue, “tum sochte ho Ke tum bohot ache ho, loyal ho, hashtag wafadaar ladke lekin nahi!” Loool hope I didn’t ruin the Hindi too much. But it was so funny, the way she said it, with hand motions and a funny expression, I watched it over and over again 🤣Wish I could post the scene lol 

well kuku insta fam just makes it so much easier, so here you go: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_K2AJrhiVe/

tumhiho thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

well kuku insta fam just makes it so much easier, so here you go: 

Yessss!! Thank you for posting it 😆I’ve lost the number of times I’ve watched it just for the hashtag wafadaaarrrr ladke😂😂
She really knows how to push his buttons 🤣

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have been watching Kuhu's backstory in YRKKH and little Kuhu is so cute!! ❤️

aquaHP thumbnail

Backstory se yaad aaya, @Samanalyse made this parallels video edit and this is just 🤯🤯.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAY2w4mJObY/?igshid=sbpq01vyegtx

tumhiho thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Backstory se yaad aaya, @Samanalyse made this parallels video edit and this is just 🤯🤯.

Haha look at young Varsha! She’s so cute😍 Aw Ma-Beti stuck with workaholic husbands 🤣opposition to their romantic and affectionate selves. #oppositesattract  

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: tumhiho

Haha look at young Varsha! She’s so cute😍 Aw Ma-Beti stuck with workaholic husbands 🤣opposition to their romantic and affectionate selves. #oppositesattract  

Totally!! Like mother-like daughter!

I can't seem to get over cute and loveable little Kuhu is and Nannu loves his sister so much!!❤️

tumhiho thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Totally!! Like mother-like daughter!

I can't seem to get over cute and loveable little Kuhu is and Nannu loves his sister so much!!❤️

Baby Kuhu is so cute, I’ve seen small clips from what y’all post here. Now you’re tempting me to watch it just for Nishant and KuhuI love bro-sis relationships..  What episodes are they in? I’m gonna try to watch soon 🥳

aquaHP thumbnail

They are pitter pattered all over in season 53 & 54 of YRKKH. I had to fast forward a whole lot but as I was watching the episodes, I fell in love with Varsha's dialogues because they are so powerful. Also, Akshara and Varsha's friendship and how little Naira is so supportive of her dad when he brings Kuhu in the family. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tumhiho thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

kudi nu nachane de on kuhu & kaveri:❤️

Look at this happy little cutie Dancing her heart out❤️and this song is a must, it reinforces you to dance as crazy as you would like 💃 🤣