Kaveri Priyam | Kuhu | AT:1 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

This girl is too cute!! 😆

Kaveri's upcoming live interview on glitzvision usa at 5pm, 7th May Thursday

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_wxh2xpFs2/

Edited by peacenfun - 3 years ago

I haven't said anything much in this AT so far, but thank you Peace, for keeping it up-to-date! 

This last interview of hers really made me admire her tenacity and general positive outlook. She's really only concerned with her performance and what she's able to do with what the creatives give her. And it's so obvious that all of the cast members are incredibly supportive of each other, regardless of public reception. I had talked about it with Sam and Pihu, but I'll say it on here again: Kaveri has found the perfect balance between professionalism and authenticity, and that too, while being relatively new to the industry. And that is something to be commended. 

Edited by journalgirl321 - 3 years ago

Hello Kaveri Fam 

Wanted to say I find Kaveri to be a bundle of joy and I wish that she gets all the success in the world.

I really admire her for her growth in the show, this is her first show and she managed to essay her character with ease. Kuhu’s insecurities and torments are felt by the audience because of Kaveri’s dedication. I hope that we can see more depth into Kuhu once lockdown is over. Kaveri can nail breakdown scenes and confrontations as we have seen. Hoping to see more of that ❤️

Wanted to also share one of my favorite scenes of hers:

I don’t remember the scene fully because my memory sucks. But there’s one scene where Kunal is about to leave to go with Abir and I think he calls out to her and she is definitely not expecting it. The pleasant surprise and happiness in her face when she turns around to see that he acknowledged her. And then she blushes so cutely ☺️ there was so much innocence and cuteness in it ❤️

Some of her dialogues are so good that I want to pin them in my room.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAKSymyhd7_/?igshid=1gvtrvfj5s7qp

Hey guys!

Was rewatching the show the other day. Made me realize Kaveri is very good with comic timing, she’s really funny when she wants to be 😂

It was in episode 149, I laughed so hard at one dialogue, “tum sochte ho Ke tum bohot ache ho, loyal ho, hashtag wafadaar ladke lekin nahi!” Loool hope I didn’t ruin the Hindi too much. But it was so funny, the way she said it, with hand motions and a funny expression, I watched it over and over again 🤣Wish I could post the scene lol