Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: peacenfun

lovely vm pihu👍🏼 this song❤️

somehow I dont think that highly of Varsha when it comes to Kuhu anymore, so I am not able to appreciate their vms to that degree now

True, I have trouble after the 2nd wedding too. But I think she's just shaken after finding out Kunal had not been as supportive of Kuhu as she had imagined and so doesn't want Kuhu to rock the boat further. I can't see what she's doing is helping Kuhu in any way, but just trying to look at it from her pov.

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Such a beautiful song aqua. Gave me goosebumps. Love the back and forth between past and present. It's a beautiful relationship and the vm portrays it beautifully too. ❤️

Thank you!!!❤️

I have been in love with the song since I first heard it. It was a soundtrack in a web series called 'Tripling' by TVF. 

I agree! Their relationship is beautiful. I recently went back to the PS to see how this little family of theirs came to be and I fell for Kuhu and Varsha but more than that, I fell for the PS's storytelling. Watching some 30-40 episodes made me realise how bad it had actually become after Akshara died and especially after Keesh's supposed exit. The essence of the show was family and now, it's just KaiRa fighting against social injustices and then romancing in the background🤢. No substance in the story at all. 

Sorry. I started ranting. Didn't even realise I was so annoyed.

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

lovely vm pihu👍🏼 this song❤️

somehow I dont think that highly of Varsha when it comes to Kuhu anymore, so I am not able to appreciate their vms to that degree now

Thank you, Peace!!😊

Why not? She always looks out for her. Is it because of the holi incident??

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

@aqua: no not really, I think I have always been skeptical about Varsha I dont think Kuhu got the unconditional love & support from her parents that a child usually gets💔 and thats the reason she fell so fast for Kunal😕 I will make a detailed post on it, this mother-daughter duo is on my mind since long but I am trying to first watch their bits on the parent show & see if my opinions change

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Thank you!!!❤️

I have been in love with the song since I first heard it. It was a soundtrack in a web series called 'Tripling' by TVF. 

I agree! Their relationship is beautiful. I recently went back to the PS to see how this little family of theirs came to be and I fell for Kuhu and Varsha but more than that, I fell for the PS's storytelling. Watching some 30-40 episodes made me realise how bad it had actually become after Akshara died and especially after Keesh's supposed exit. The essence of the show was family and now, it's just KaiRa fighting against social injustices and then romancing in the background🤢. No substance in the story at all. 

Sorry. I started ranting. Didn't even realise I was so annoyed.

Haven't watched the parent show but based on all that is said here in comments around the forum, so many character changes and such that I'm not sure I want to right now 😊. 

I just like how Varsha is always thinking of Kuhu and her happiness and is ready to bat for her. I feel she hasn't really asked her what happened and how she coped all this time. I mean, she found out, Kuhu and Kunal remarried, but they haven't really had a talk about Kuhu's feelings through all this. I'm surprised she hasn't asked. Did I miss something? Did they talk?

peacenfun thumbnail

bts of Kaveri's photoshoot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BorRBxuKY0

peacenfun thumbnail

Kaveri singing Khaabon Ke Parinday from ZNMD:❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBFu8xynj7F/

peacenfun thumbnail