Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sense9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Read Kaveri’s interview on Tellychakkar. 

Here’s an excerpt- “On being asked if she is ready to take up grey shade roles, Kaveri said, "I don't mind taking up negative roles on the web platform."

Kaveri further highlighted the fact that she is not willing to do grey shade roles on TV because the audience is different.“

I think after all the unnecessary hate, she has also realized that grey characters are not appreciated by ITV audience because they only understand- good and bad. Nothing in between. It’s quite true- flaws esp in a woman character is still not accepted therefore she is ultimately made a vamp.

Anyway, more power to her though I feel bad for the bashing she gets (just for playing a character).

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

Read Kaveri’s interview on Tellychakkar. 

Here’s an excerpt- “On being asked if she is ready to take up grey shade roles, Kaveri said, "I don't mind taking up negative roles on the web platform."

Kaveri further highlighted the fact that she is not willing to do grey shade roles on TV because the audience is different.“

I think after all the unnecessary hate, she has also realized that grey characters are not appreciated by ITV audience because they only understand- good and bad. Nothing in between. It’s quite true- flaws esp in a woman character is still not accepted therefore she is ultimately made a vamp.

Anyway, more power to her though I feel bad for the bashing she gets (just for playing a character).

So true!!! ITV audience doesn't appreciate or understand grey or even negative characters for that matter, but the onus doesn't just lie on them. It depends on the makers as well because they manipulate the story (through bg music and those camera zoom ins) to make these women look like the most evil people on the planet. Also, the men are never made to look so evil. They are given a more neutral set-up so that the audience can decide how they feel about these men. That same chance is never given to female characters.

piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aquaHP

So true!!! ITV audience doesn't appreciate or understand grey or even negative characters for that matter, but the onus doesn't just lie on them. It depends on the makers as well because they manipulate the story (through bg music and those camera zoom ins) to make these women look like the most evil people on the planet. Also, the men are never made to look so evil. They are given a more neutral set-up so that the audience can decide how they feel about these men. That same chance is never given to female characters.

The ITV writers can never do justice to grey characters because they flip them like toast to suit TRP needs and hence the characters are never justifiable. Like Kuhu in the current track, she could have been manipulative and given it back to Meenakshi but she was mean to Mishti and I dont see a reason why she had to be nasty to her except for the fact that the writers wanted masala and drama and kuhu served that purpose.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyali_rockstar

The ITV writers can never do justice to grey characters because they flip them like toast to suit TRP needs and hence the characters are never justifiable. Like Kuhu in the current track, she could have been manipulative and given it back to Meenakshi but she was mean to Mishti and I dont see a reason why she had to be nasty to her except for the fact that the writers wanted masala and drama and kuhu served that purpose.

Absolutely!! I was hoping to see her give back to Meenakshi but they needed someone for the masala as Rupal ji was not available so they made her the most unlikeable version of Kuhu. 

The only purpose all that nastiness and bhadkaana under the ruse of hormones served was make Kunal see what all Kuhu had an issue with in regards to Mishti and Abir, which is why we see him swinging like a pendulum in today's episode.

aquaHP thumbnail

Didn't know if I could share this on the KuhuNal AT but since participants of both the ATs are essentially the same, so kya hi farak padta hai. 

Anyway, I made (rather, edited) something. Hope y'all like it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGEL7e6Br86/?igshid=1hv0u9s923kup

Sense9 thumbnail

This has my ❤️ !! My 2 favs! 

Shaheer wrote a message for Kaveri - “A breath of fresh air, a shoulder to cry on and a friend u can rely on.. Kukkadu is all that and more"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGSUEtisf_d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by Sense9 - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sense9

This has my ❤️ !! My 2 favs! 

Shaheer wrote a message for Kaveri - “A breath of fresh air, a shoulder to cry on and a friend u can rely on.. Kukkadu is all that and more"

These 2!!😍 #FriendshipGoals

These picture is giving me Ram-Leela feels for some reason. Can someone cast these 2 opposite each other already?! They would look so good!! 

Sense9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

These 2!!😍 #FriendshipGoals

These picture is giving me Ram-Leela feels for some reason. Can someone cast these 2 opposite each other already?! They would look so good!! 

Ikr! I really like the fact that Kaveri despite of being a newcomer has bonded well with her co-actors. Almost everyone has only good things to say about her.

Shaheer’s always been so generous in his compliments and support esp being a senior actor. Speaks a lot about the kind of person he is . ♥️ 

I have always adored their on screen friendship. Nice to know they share a good equation off screen too.

aquaHP thumbnail

She is looking so pretty!! This girl looks good in every look!! Ufff!!!❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGQ-a-HHpGt/?igshid=1p234jot1chqv

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGUHrdln6Lf/?igshid=sdt4t3k8qnjs

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
piyali_rockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

I am really looking forward to watch Kaveri onscreen. She is really good with her craft. Hope something interesting comes up for her.