Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I like the sort of subjects Shehnaaz is choosing to speak on. She is speaking the popular mind. And yes, popular opinion can be right or wrong, but valid nevertheless. She’s annoyed with China like the rest of the world. She has noticed the big time online flirting happening on her pages par hi 😆 and it’s a message out there that no Swami and Sindoor type futures shall be born out of online crap 😆 So, guys, at your own peril! 😆 I hope we have more of these snippets of social observation through her eyes delivered in her comic style. What does Shehnaaz see? We know she observes a lot and she used to chat with Sidharth on this and he used to be impressed with her depth. Let’s see what else she has lined up down the lane. 

Keep watching via our pages guys:

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

An dekho sidnaaz fans iskaa show bhi dekhne lag jaayenge🤣

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: intruderfast

An dekho sidnaaz fans iskaa show bhi dekhne lag jaayenge🤣

I was about to say that...won't be surprising at all if it happens

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Itne matching main toh sidra fans suhaag raat manva letey. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I like the sort of subjects Shehnaaz is choosing to speak on. She is speaking the popular mind. And yes, popular opinion can be right or wrong, but valid nevertheless. She’s annoyed with China like the rest of the world. She has noticed the big time online flirting happening on her pages par hi 😆 and it’s a message out there that no Swami and Sindoor type futures shall be born out of online crap 😆 So, guys, at your own peril! 😆 I hope we have more of these snippets of social observation through her eyes delivered in her comic style. What does Shehnaaz see? We know she observes a lot and she used to chat with Sidharth on this and he used to be impressed with her depth. Let’s see what else she has lined up down the lane. 

Keep watching via our pages guys:

https://youtu.be/3fSlGG_qnzs

yes it’s much better than doing song videos and funny dialogues.. 

soulstarspirit thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nina_share

Congrats on the new thread and thank you Jyoti & Uma as always 🥰 

@Soulstar - forgive me because I don’t know how to quote posts from a previous thread here 😂 but I just wanted to say I loved what you have written about Sid’s views on love and relationships. I think what we all know for sure is Sid is a very self-aware person. He know his strengths, but he also knows his weaknesses. Whether it’s his temper, his aggression, or the fact that when he’s upset he can say anything and everything. And I think he knows that his flaws are the kind that maybe many girls might not want to deal with. So I get the vibe that in his past relationships he might have been with people who were able to accept the goods but never the bads.

Until he met Sana. When he says he’s never seen a girl like her he means it, because that precious girl only knows unconditional love. She doesn’t see his flaws as reasons to leave him, but rather accepts them and knows how to handle them. And she’s proven time and time again that one doesn’t lower one’s self-respect just by accepting another person’s flaws. 

Exactly. And people often questioned sana's self respect. It's just that she is sensible enough to understand that the other person is not bad but just reacting bcoz of the hurt/circumstances. If she fell in love with sid's virtues,  then she surely has enough emotional quotient to accept his vices too.  That's a quality of a very mature and sensible person. And she in no way a doormat when she does this. Infact she is at par with him. She gives it back to him in her own way where sid craves for her and doesn't take her for granted.

And regarding self respect, she definitely has self respect. It's just that she can't be mean with people or badmouth them or curse them.  She cuts off with them slowly. Like in case of Pahira and Jariwala.