Sidnaaz fans- Vikram Singh Chauhan toh humaara devta hai🤣😆

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: lovepooo

https://twitter.com/Fittemuhtere/status/1253554545357029376?s=19

Raunchy 🤣

Waise kitne log h jo shy feel krte hue abhi kai scene dkh rhe🤣

Sid ka yeh chakkar dekh k mujhe tou chakkar hi aa jatay hain 😂😂 Khud ab dekh k kaisa lag raha hoga Sid ko 🤭🤭

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail

Originally posted by: divaprincess

Before the video

Sidnaaz fans-Who Vikram Singh Chauhan ?? Is he an actor??🤔

After this video

Sidnaaz fans- Vikram Singh Chauhan toh humaara devta hai🤣😆

dev purush😆 jo farishta bn k aya sidnaazians k liye😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kar_Nan

Sid ka yeh chakkar dekh k mujhe tou chakkar hi aa jatay hain 😂😂 Khud ab dekh k kaisa lag raha hoga Sid ko 🤭🤭

https://twitter.com/hrithika_kk/status/1253599789083697157?s=21

Comments 🤣

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hahaha... I meant, she has a lot of skills. Literal bhel puri, like Sidharth said 😆 Let her play across the spectrum and do whatever her thing is. Today’s sustainable artists play across mediums and platforms. That is why Sidharth’s vision too at not narrowing himself to anything is the best foot forward. Dynamic times. 

I have a suspicion that my personal taste in music doesn’t quite match with Sana’s or Sidharth’s 😆 Sana likes Sidhu and Karan sort of gangsta rap (gives me heartburn 😆) and Sidharth seems to like somber melodies- I could be wrong about both and they could like other genres too. I seriously want them on happy Punjabi pop the Harry Sandhu kind or stronger melodies like Arijeet’s or Praak’s- songs I can play at work too on my earphones and would keep me on a high for years. 

Arijit is big league .. they would have arrived .. they would have to act in a film to do Arijit .. 

though last year sanaya and gurmeet did a MV but the response was quite tepid .. 

I don’t follow punjabi numbers so much .. only the ones which comes on Hindi movies ..thanks to sana now I know the Punjabi Singers .. last year only guru randhawa and honey , badshah..

I want them to do strong webseries .. because Sid is not a song type of guy .. he is too mature .. I am not even sure that acting in romantic film will suit his style .. thanks to lockdown they can focus on easy money and music videos .. but later on Sid should focus on strong character roles with greyer shades and sana should shift to different roles .. , irfan Khan and Nawazzudin even zeeshan Ayub have made a mark by doing strong character roles in the film industry..

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aunty got no chills man🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/OFuibDp73M8

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Is baar Sid ne apni hi leg pull ki air Sana pe phisal gaya 😂😂

Kar_Nan thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

Arijit is big league .. they would have arrived .. they would have to act in a film to do Arijit .. 

though last year sanaya and gurmeet did a MV but the response was quite tepid .. 

I don’t follow punjabi numbers so much .. only the ones which comes on Hindi movies ..thanks to sana now I know the Punjabi Singers .. last year only guru randhawa and honey , badshah..

I want them to do strong webseries .. because Sid is not a song type of guy .. he is too mature .. I am not even sure that acting in romantic film will suit his style .. thanks to lockdown they can focus on easy money and music videos .. but later on Sid should focus on strong character roles with greyer shades and sana should shift to different roles .. , irfan Khan and Nawazzudin even zeeshan Ayub have made a mark by doing strong character roles in the film industry..

For me Sid and Sana are Ajay and Kajol of Bollywood. Ajay is all sober and serious bit has a very funny and witty side. Kajol is all bubbly and no filter types. So Sid is Ajay and Sana is Kajol 🤗

abcde56 thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail