Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Cordially sorry for the delay....

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

*ch-13*

The next night flight took off with Mineil seated beside each other on their respective seats. Mini kept thinking of the ways to lit a conversation but confusions and guilt kept her heart seized. The more her mind kept persuading her to stay unaffected from his presence, the more her eyes could not help but to adore his cashewnut shaped faced with its bottom edges adorn with sharp moustache.

On the other hand was Neil who kept succeeding in acting calmed and composed.

His eyes kept observing everything around him in the flight except Minni.

Time passed. The  night became darker. A soft cold squall made its way into the atmosphere and somehow both ended up sleeping with Neil lending his shoulder and Minni sleeping over it peacefully without a care of the world and with Neil again having his head over hers on his shoulder with his ramparts like hair moving  behind her ears.

Dawn arrived. Sun shone brightly on them.

They got out of the airport with a couple of bags and to their surprise Mickey and Preet were already waiting for them at the exit in a blue coloured car. MiNeil quickly climbed in and soon Mickey too geared the car up.

Minni kept her head buried out of the window and her dancing eyes kept adoring the breathtaking scenery. Her chestnut arched eyebrows kept appreciating the height of the hills in front of her. Her puffed lips kept squirking upwards into a joyous smile whenever any tree with birds passes by chirpingly.

Meanwhile Neil kept twisting his neck after a prolonged tiring journey.

"What happened Neil?", Asked Preet.

"Nothing much. Just a neck-ache ", Neil replied.

This grabbed Minni's attention. The mentioned of a neck-ache suddenly reminded them the reason how he got that. A awkward silence seized the moment while kept stealing glances from each other.

After an hour of continuous driving, they finally checked into the hotel they were supposed to reside.

"What's the plan?", Asked Preet excitedly.

"I thought it's a business trip", replied Mickey coldly.

"Yeah...And I thought the event will be held tomorrow...so...

We have an entire day for ourselves", justified Preet.

"I think Preet is right.", Neil opinionated.

"But u had an ache ...", Said Minni but then suddenly turned quiet.

"So....?, " Asked Neil rudely raising his eyebrows.."an ache can't spoil our fun", 

"Yeah!", Hooted Preet.

Mickey quickly booked a cab and soon they pulled up their so chosen outfits and climbed into the car. Though everyone enthusiastically kept chilling themselves, Mickey's words kept ringing in Minni's mind. Her eyes couldn't but kept adoring Neil with the corner of her eyes while Neil acted calm and composed without a care of anyone and anything.

The quadrifoglio had an amazing time together. They kept cherishing their old memories while Minni just kept listening to them and imagining tht someday she would also have such fun. She too kept sharing about Patiala and her past life while everyone specially Neil kept listening to her patiently as if trying to understand her and her agony in the valleys of those breathtaking hills.

They explored almost every renowned tourist spot but yet nothing could make them tired. Enthusiasm kept flowing in their veins.

Mickey and Preet made enormous attempts to make MiNeil talk and pour their hearts out but nothing could help their stubbornness.

Mickey and Preet made them sit in the backseat throughout their journey so that they could talk but nothing helped.

They made them seated opposite to each other during lunch, they even lit several conversations to make them interact, they left them alone to gift them some quality time but all in vain.

They finally reached the hotel and rushed to the food court to satisfy their stomachs after such a tiring time. The quadrifoglio took their seats.

Mickey and Preet and made several attempts to lit a conversation between Mineil but failed.

Finally out of fraustration, Preet blurted out.

"What the hell guys? What happened between you two.? Why are you both behaving so strange?", She shouted.

Suddenly an awkward silence seized the atmosphere. Minni and Neil struggled to answer it. 

"Nothing", mini said.

"Yeah. We are fine", Neil supported her answer.

"Really?...", Mickey tried to calm Preet down but she just blurted.

"Like Really?...god..

If you guys confide well in each other. Then why don't u just accept it? Why the hell would u get from running away from your feelings except pain? If guys like each other just confess it? Why to create such mess and trouble everyone? Why the hell are you both dwelling in between...if u want it get it otherwise leave if forever", shouted Preet in rage.

Minni gulped a sob down. Everyone around began looking at them.

They felt embarrassed.

Mickey's words began ringing in Minni's mind again.

Preet stood up in rage and walked away towards her room. Neil rushed behind her but before he could reach a kid bumped into him so hard that he fell down in the pool.

Everyone began drooling at him specially Minni.

Mickey stood up from his chair and handed over Neil's phone to Minni.

"Give it to Neil  I'm just going to look up at Preet", Mickey asked Minni.

Minni took it but as soon she rushed towards the pool to find Neil  he had already disappeared.

Minni ran towards his room and directly bumped in without knocking unconsciously.

The sight in front of her pulled the strings of her heart.

Neil was standing there with a shirt.

Her dancing eyes began adoring his muscular body she had been witnessing without any barrier for the first time. Her heart skipped a beat. The sight was beyond better even than her expectations.

Suddenly she felt as if she has lost her voice. She gulped down. She couldn't say anything.

Neil's eyes landed on her.

"Uh here? Now?", Asked Neil but Minni didn't respond anything.

Neil came closer and pinner her against the wall in one movement.

"What's your problem?", He asked in rage.

She gulped a sob down and didn't utter a word.

Finally after a moment of silence she said.

"Problem is with you",

"Yeah ! How? ", He asked gripping her hands tighter.

"Neil ...leave me.. it's hurting", she asked.

"Yeah. Alot", he said ironically.

Minni gave his phone back. Neil understood the reason behind her arrival and finally left her.

Minnie's soul filled with sorrow and guilt again.

Mickey words kept running in her head.

"Fine! Can we just end all this", she asked

" What?", He questioned back.

"This....this... whatever... awkwardness... silence....this", she stammered.

"Hmmm... it's useless to make u understand anything. Better not to say anything", Neil looked at her for a while but finally agreed.

"Can't we get Normal back?, She asked.

He just blinked his eyes in 'yes'.

Meanwhile Minni kept looking at his shoulder every now and then.

Neil had been noticing it since the Time she had entered his room.

"What?" He asked.

Minni Kept looking at his shoulder. Neil looked at it too and saw his tattoo. He quickly remembered her wish of getting a tattoo. He just smiled at her antics.

"Tattoo?" He asked in astonishment.

"Tattoos are so pretty.

I mean I don't want the whole sleeve thing, just one simple object. I was thinking maybe a key or a heart or a lock or a small tree but I'd also like it if it meant something but I really don't care as long as I get something", Minni justified.

"Okay....and how do I play into this?", Neil glanced up from his shirt's buttons to raise an eyebrow at her before looking back down.

"U are going to be there", she shrugged as if it was obvious.

Neil groaned and collapsed back on the sofa.

"What do mean?"he asked.

"Come on Neil. Please!"

"I'm not getting a tattoo with you", stated Neil.

"Just think how awesome it will be", said Minni wondering in her thoughts.

Neil shot her a flat look and she huffed , rolling her eyes.

"It will be painful."Neil kept his concern.

"Yes, but afterwards it'll be brilliant. I promise" assured Minni.

When he opened his mouth the third time , she jutted in , deciding to pull out the card she had promised herself that she would never ever pull. But desperate times called for desperate measures, she guessed.

"U can remember me by it when I'm gone", she nearly winced at her own words.

"Then don't go", Neil asked.

"Maybe this is our first and last trip. After tomorrow's event, I'll resign and get back to Patiala....

So....

So I thought I atleast deserve a farewell.", She stated.

This filled Neil's soul with sorrow. Everything once again began flashing in his mind. She remembered Preet's words she uttered today.... then his mind shifted to his own words he had made to Mickey in his cabin.

"I won't let her go", he remembered.

"Fine", Neil said smiling as he eyed the pattern in her hand.

"How about you get a lock and I get a key?", He wiggled his eyebrows. Minni just elbowed him.

"Dirty doesn't fit you Neil. Stop", Minni said.

Neil and smirked and leaned back in the sofa waiting for her to continue.

"We should both get the keys", she stated.

"Where's the key then?, He asked honestly.

"There isn't any", Minni shrugged simply.

"It would be mysterious", She said dramatically.

"If Minni had the key who had the lock?" She smiled slightly.

Neil had been staring at her throughout her melodramatics and Mini just pursed her lips, glancing at him long enough to see how furrowed his eyebrows had become. 

"Let's go and get the keys?", He said finally.

"Now? Isn't it too late", she said.

"It's always a 'right time' to fulfill your dreams", Neil said looking straight into her soulful eyes.

The process was incredibly painful, ofcourse.

At first Minni had wanted to get the tattoos at the same time but as the design had started she yelled  so loudly that Neil decided to stand close enough for her to grip his upper arm with her right hand. After a while, Minni calmed down and  eventually convinced Neil to go and get his tattoo.

Finally both started to get their respective tattoos. Her knuckles turned white but Neil didn't show any sign of hurting though Mini knew that she has no doubt made his arm sore.

Finally....., finally...

The needle left throbbing their skins and Minni got a glance at it before the tattoo got covered with a bandage.

When Neil and Minni left the glass door swinging behind , both their left arms covered at the wrist, the wind was whipping around their body, making them shiver.

Finally taking the opportunity, Minni blurted out.

"Thank you Neil", she said.

Neil just smiled in return.

The next morning Minni woke up late.

It was already 9am. She panicked and quickly got off the bed.

She pulled up some blue jeans and a sleeveless top as the tattoo was still throbbing her skin causing her arm to go sore red with pain.

She quickly rushed downstairs and to her least surprise, Mickey, Preet and Neil were already present in the breakfast court near the pool waiting for her. She rushed in and joined.

"Good morning", she greeted.

"Good morning sleepy head", Neil greeted back sarcastically.

Mickey and Preet gave a known look to each other in pride. Preet was relieved that her words didn't showed any side effects well Mickey seemed proud of his efforts. They both felt heartily happy for their dear friends with a hope that their quarrel had finally been settled down.

Mini pulled her chair and took her seat and began having her breakfast when suddenly Preet's eyes landed on the bandage on her arm.

"What's this Minni? Did u get hurt?", Preet asked in concern.

"No. Nothing like that", Mini replied.

"Umm....a tattoo I guess", said Mickey with his mouth half filled with food.

Neil gave Minni a sarcastic look as if saying that "you don't even know to lie",

Minni shrugged as she didn't know what to say further.

"Wow!! When did you get it?," Asked Preet to which Minni just smiled and kept stealing glances from Neil.

"Show us atleast", Preet insisted enthusiastically.

Finally after so much of insistence from Mickey and Preet,  Minni gave in. She slowly raised her hand towards the bandage and began pulling it slowly and steadily. And as the removal of bandage began revealing the tattoo, Neil's heart began to throb hardly. He gulped down at the sight in front of him. His mind denied to accept what was in front of him. The decided tattoo had changed all of a sudden.

Neil's eyes began investigating it harder. It was a hear binded in chains with a lock.

Neil remembered his suggestion of having a lock and a key. He quickly looked at his arm and then at his tattoo. A key was embedded on it. He just smiled and looked at Minni in astonishment. A wordless conversation began in their eyes.

Precap-. Neil proposes Minni.

(5 wishes down...5more to go😉)

{Heartily sorry for the delay}

Edited by Mistress.of.pen - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Wow beautiful update

This mini wants to fly but afraid of her own desires hope neil will help her to come out of her shell

Neil's idea of lock and key🤣🤣 naughty neil🤣 but mini gave it altogether different beautiful meaning by getting a heart locked in chains and neil having it's key❤️

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Srilata.Mineil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

OMG... It's beautiful again.... ❤️

A lock and a key.... Wow..... 

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Lock and key 🤣naughty but Mini madam know to handle 😉 update was beautiful.

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This Neil want lock key🤪naughty boy 🤣but I liked Mini's idea . well shown feelings. Neil will help her to come out from her shell . Mini's beauty yet again beautifully described

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Read it all in ine go.. loved it

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful update

Love it

Cont soon