Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Minionite

Yep exactly. That's why Ashish says he won't be surprised if it happens even before they were informed. But while I can understand that is the reason for axing Beyhadh 2, why the other 2 shows? Those sets can't be as expensive and neither are those actors probably asking for high remunerations, so what excuse does Sony have for axing those shows?

Respected Shreya the prolonged lockdown and expected a Rolling over of the lockdown n bleak future of the TV industry is foreseen ... it’s a very very bitter truth Shreya 😭

Doctors have even predicted even after govt calls off the lock down people will self quarantine right up to Sept . 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Respected Shreya the prolonged lockdown and expected a Rolling over of the lockdown n bleak future of the TV industry is foreseen ... it’s a very very bitter truth Shreya 😭

Doctors have even predicted even after govt calls off the lock down people will self quarantine right up to Sept . 

Could be. Sony has made an unprecedented move, but it also feels like one of those khud ke parr par khulhadi marna type of situations.

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Could be. Sony has made an unprecedented move, but it also feels like one of those khud ke parr par khulhadi marna type of situations.

Actually its not. Sony is getting good TRP from Ye un dino rerun and Crime Patrol. So they can tide over this crisis for a while. But eventually they will need good content to bag eyeballs. 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Actually its not. Sony is getting good TRP from Ye un dino rerun and Crime Patrol. So they can tide over this crisis for a while. But eventually they will need good content to bag eyeballs. 

Point. They also have reruns of CID that they're showing. These shows have always brought them TRP.

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought Vikram character is going to be over. And now he says there is so much more to explore. Hey bhagwannnn! I can't stand him and I am sure Rudra and MJ will be sidelined again. I feel the story has lost it's plot and maybe going off air is the best choice plus the TRP's are so low. From a business POV, you can't really blame Sony but I still wished the story would get a decent closure.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rara22

I thought Vikram character is going to be over. And now he says there is so much more to explore. Hey bhagwannnn! I can't stand him and I am sure Rudra and MJ will be sidelined again. I feel the story has lost it's plot and maybe going off air is the best choice plus the TRP's are so low. From a business POV, you can't really blame Sony but I still wished the story would get a decent closure.

Reluctantly I will agree with you... it’s better not to watch this show rather than watching Maya pair up with Vikram 👎🏼🤢

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rara22

The time slot change and Vikram’s entry had lowered the trps to 0.3 🤪 we can’t really blame the channel for wanting to axe the show. People think Sony doesn’t care about ratings but they do, it’s just that unlike the other three channels, their TRP expectations aren’t as high. The only time they listened to fans demand was during KRPKAB. I feel as well the story has lost the plot but it still deserved a few more episodes for a closure. 

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNandix

The time slot change and Vikram’s entry had lowered the trps to 0.3 🤪 we can’t really blame the channel for wanting to axe the show. People think Sony doesn’t care about ratings but they do, it’s just that unlike the other three channels, their TRP expectations aren’t as high. The only time they listened to fans demand was during KRPKAB. I feel as well the story has lost the plot but it still deserved a few more episodes for a closure. 

A JW, Ashish Chaudhary should not be getting this kind of TRP.....0.3 is really low, it is the kind of TRP for shows with new cast and small production houses. It's really not good for the TV channel and also considering the cast are quite big names in TV. Also, Indians are not broad minded. I used to like watching Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka starring Drashthi Dhami and I thought it was a good story....things like that happen in reality and then I heard a lot of protest occurred and TRP fell.