Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi3

I like it when they keep some of the basic traits intact. Chotu Mishti is as lovable as Badi Mishti. ❤️

hein na.. Mishti is totally herself only with abir 😳and sometimes with bp bm...I want to see more of this naughty chotu mishti now in our show also..😛

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyasingh

Bold: A Big Nooooooo..😆 I m not at all missing my office and thats the reason i m enjoying my quarantine time.😛😉😆 After a longgggg time i have got this time..😆

enjoy your quarantine to full extent...you won't get such long break again😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Oh..I started following the show in may I guess..I don't remember when I started watching the show and following articles..as Rhea said in the pinkvilla IV..it just happened with tym🤣🤣

I don't think anybody here knows me as u 😆😆

ohhh like rhea haa happened with time n you coming to forum is even more late naa 😆 actually i followed show since start but just like that so saw these randomly only 😆

Ohh my i feel so special now 😆 really 😆

Hugs Love GIF - Hugs Love MilkAndMocha - Discover & Share GIFs

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Rs is taking shaheer  for granted if shah doesn't will fight for his rights then rs will keep taking advantage of his popularity so that his favourites can get popular 

I think he used to watch the earlier refreshing episodes but now I don't think he's watching bcoz even he knows how the story is in a mess right now with no proper focus on his character n mishbirs relationship 

may be this break gives some sense to everyone... 

yes they are using sha's popularity to make their fav popular...

dont even talk about mishbir yar,these i cant even handle them but i cant live without seeing them...

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't know diyu..but yaar there is enough mistakes from the part of Mishti's side also..we can't ignore that..and put all the blame on Abir and make him guilty in every story they write..that's too much..I'm tired of reading guilty Abir stories

Ammu then dont read it.... some fans write stories based on how they feel only abir is write, some write where abir is totally at fault... it happens rather than seeing it as show related read it as a general fiction then you will like it... 

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow well said chandu everyone will love this break n dont miss their office or school, remember his post before break give me 10 days or something... he conveyed then itself 🤣

i totally agree actually his iv is best way to know if the track is interesting or not 🤣 he totally didnt like market sequence n wedding time his interview said it all during 200th epi, wedding iv he was like haa teek hai sab but during nish mish sangeet iv he himself said story is now only on track n its gonna be interesting 😆 he loves the cast obvious they are like family but story matters naa 😆

Let them come first yaar 😆 then think of question... 

u know diya I actually liked the story so far for our show.. only two things I seriously disliked was Nishant exit episodes and MishBir wedding track😵😆 other than that I liked the story so far may be bcz I watch the show as a whole unit not just from MishBir perspective (though am a huge MishBir fan😆)

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Rhesha have such an electrifying chemistry, I'm sure they wud kill it when given such bold n hot scenes 

Maine Toh list banake rakha hai diya 

I want to romance in every possible way😆

I also want them to romance on pashmina where Abir wud paint mishti n then do wud romance with paint 

I want a tip tip barsa sequence on the stage which is in the front yard of rv house

I also want them to romance on beintehaa song form race 2☺️

But these makers r hell bent on breaking all my dreams😡

yours list and cool's list are same dear...😊

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

it's my first shaheer show na ..in order to know about him I read all his previous years article ..I read a news that he was offered anurag😲 shah was busy in indo and due to his commitment he couldn't do the show... thank God he didn't🤣 he would have gone mad by doing Sindoor flying scenes🤣just imagine🤣

🤣

iykyk_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

hein na.. Mishti is totally herself only with abir 😳and sometimes with bp bm...I want to see more of this naughty chotu mishti now in our show also..😛

Haan yaar. I want to see that side of her more in the show. ❤️

Originally posted by: Kendrix

thank u so much dear🤗..lovss u❤️❤️

u r a sweetheart darl😳

Milk Mocha GIF - Milk Mocha MilkMocha GIFs

@bold1:...jhootii..😈(Abir style)

@italics1:..aapka hunar wahi se toh humeh patha chala..aap toh chaa gayi ji👏

@italics2:...sure dear🤗...(Meera straightens herself)..aye aye captain..@ur service👍🏼

@bold2:...wahi toh..it s like a double treat to watch a song u like on a pair u love❤️...aur iss janam mei humeh yeh mauka dho baar mila..#lucky me..or shud i say #lucky us😉

awww love you toooo three free with ghilli ghilli chummi meera 🤗🤗❤️

Milk And Mocha Kiss GIF - MilkAndMocha Kiss Love - Discover ...

Awww Abir style tho teek hai i accept  but seriously i struggle lot to express my views thats why i dont post analysis easily... 😆

ohh you saw that aww Thank you dear 🤗

haha aww next cutie thank you darling will create thread n fill it with what i have by today n tomorrow then we can start posting from monday.. 👍🏼🤗

haa you caught it #LuckyUs 😉 chaa now i feel why cant we have a story of all four together