Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Rara22

I think so too! I loved Beyhadh 2 at one point but now I am just so tired with the whole Vikram story,killing Nandini and Rajiv and the amount of negativity surrounding the story and the show.I feel even though we fight for the show, they may try taking it off air again. But anyway, I just hope for the best for everyone. This coming months will be difficult for many people especially those low income workers and daily wage earners. For now, I am going to focus on reality and my Korean dramas. It's heartbreaking when you invest emotionally in something and there is news that they keep wanting to pull it off! Sometimes I feel maybe it's best for everyone around with the coronavirus pandemic and also cause Sony is after all running a business and they will try stunts like this again.

B2 was a decent watch till the Rishikesh episodes. Post MayRa marriage, the story started going downhill and with Vikram’s entry, the show had deviated from the basic revenge plot. I can relate to the feelings of disappointment and heartbreak when you get invested in a show only for it to get cancelled abruptly. Gone through it before that’s why I decided to start watching K dramas because you get a complete story. I totally agree maybe it’s for the best, we don’t know when it will be completely safe to go out in public again and yeah Sony is running a business, they have ended shows abruptly before despite fans creating petitions and trending on twitter. 

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Feeling disappointed...but will look forwards to Jenni's new show now .