New interview....Shivin Narang Opens up on Beyhad 2's Sudden Ending!

ALAA_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Shivin Narang Opens up on Beyhad 2's Sudden Ending! 

Shivin Narang and Jennifer Winget starrer Beyhadh 2 has come to end! This sudden piece of news has shocked the fans of the show. This is what Actor Shivin Narang had to say on the sudden closure of the show. 

August 28, 1441 12:24 PM

indiaforumsView Profile

Shivin Narang and Jennifer Winget starrer Beyhadh 2 has come to end!  This sudden piece of news has shocked the fans of the show.

The news was announced yesterday wherein the channel decided to put an end to Beyadh 2 along with two other shows, Patiala Babes and Ishaaron Ishaaron Mein. And the show has been pulled off by Sony TV amidst the lockdown. Fans are upset with the sudden closure of Beyhadh 2.

Shivin Narang who chose to play the character of Rudra over the popular reality show Bigg Boss 13 says, "To be honest, as a team even we don't have the clarity yet. But considering the situation that we are in, anything is possible. Beyhadh 2 is a big brand , a show with its own huge following. Personally i feel its a finite show already reaching to its end , if we can complete the end that will do justice to the show and the viewers. But yes it's not only us, the whole world, the whole industry is also suffering, so we are ok with whatever the channel decides."

After four months of going on air last month, there was a rumor that the show will go to digital. However, the producer denied the news and then we saw a shift in the time slot from 9.30 pm to 10 pm.

Are you disheartened with Beyhadh 2's closure?

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shivin-narang-opens-up-on-beyhad-2s-sudden-ending_163236?ri=6&rv=6407

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Even he is expecting the show to continue 

Bristy75 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He didn't deny or confirmed. Anything is possible. Hope sony reconsider their decision. Just give them some time to finish the storyline.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bristy75

He didn't deny or confirmed. Anything is possible. Hope sony reconsider their decision. Just give them some time to finish the storyline.

It sounds like even though they were told, they might be fighting it as well. Hence his vague response. He can't confirm or deny it if they are still fighting Sony to at least let them finish the story.

I'm not even asking for 2 months back. Give it a week or two. At least let them wrap up the storyline respectfully.

Tulips123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Right now ,I will take anything .give the story logical ending and release it on web also fine with me.I just wanna know how they conclude the story. vieweres deserves atleast some respect when they invest their emotion in  a story.. 

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bristy75

I highly doubt Sony will change their mind. Tbh they wanted to get rid of this show beforehand, they were desperate for it to shift to their digital platform but when the actors didn’t agree, they decided to change the time slot and might have pressured the makers to bring unnecessary drama i.e Vikram (I still think his track wasn’t a part of the original plot) now the channel is using the virus as an excuse to cancel the show for good. 

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xNandix

I highly doubt Sony will change their mind. Tbh they wanted to get rid of this show beforehand, they were desperate for it to shift to their digital platform but when the actors didn’t agree, they decided to change the time slot and might have pressured the makers to bring unnecessary drama i.e Vikram (I still think his track wasn’t a part of the original plot) now the channel is using the virus as an excuse to cancel the show for good. 

I think so too! I loved Beyhadh 2 at one point but now I am just so tired with the whole Vikram story,killing Nandini and Rajiv and the amount of negativity surrounding the story and the show.I feel even though we fight for the show, they may try taking it off air again. But anyway, I just hope for the best for everyone. This coming months will be difficult for many people especially those low income workers and daily wage earners. For now, I am going to focus on reality and my Korean dramas. It's heartbreaking when you invest emotionally in something and there is news that they keep wanting to pull it off! Sometimes I feel maybe it's best for everyone around with the coronavirus pandemic and also cause Sony is after all running a business and they will try stunts like this again.

Xunijen thumbnail

Should w8 for jennifer... 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

It sounds like even though they were told, they might be fighting it as well. Hence his vague response. He can't confirm or deny it if they are still fighting Sony to at least let them finish the story.

I'm not even asking for 2 months back. Give it a week or two. At least let them wrap up the storyline respectfully.

I hope they manage to get a few days to close the story. 

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

For once I wished this show was produced by Ekta Kapoor.. because few of her shows even they are not good go on for years and the fans are never disappointed..

Beyadh 2 deseves a proper logical ending and some respect for the shows fans...

I hope Sony changes their decision