Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 117

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Correct. He is good learner, quickly learn every tactics/strategies from SID, and survived till the end. But my question is what talent does he have? I think even Salman ask him the same question? Aggression and Anger won't helped him to survive in the industry. SS is a good actor & below average dancersmiley36SS is established & senior actor- so leave him and that's reason Salman never asked him about this. What about Asim ? Even in Kalla Sona - ASIM & HK were pathetic & with OTT Expressions they were unbearable. Kalla Sona reached 50M because its happy song and the singer( Neha) promoted it little bit in the end. It has nothing to do with Asim & HK chemistry. 

It is Akhil’s song and that Para ( Pardhan Mantri wala ) became popular because of Akhil , people were making tiktoks using Akhil’s song but since past 2-3 weeks many female celebs ( then common people ) have started making tiktoks on that para using female voice ( Neha wala version ) hence song started getting more views now . Otherwise it was done and dusted before Bhula Dunga was even released . 

and Bhula Dunga is not a Tiktok kind of song 

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mahira’s Lehnga song has 674 Million views ( it was released only a month before she entered in BB and it became hit when she was in the show so she never mentioned this song in BB as she had no idea how big that song had become warna pakka Sana ke Yeah Baby ke jaise iss song ko mention karti apne naam pe) anyways ..... so that song has so many views but it has nothing to do with Mahira but it is a hit song because of singer and song itself is good . Same with Kalla Sona. It got this many views because of Akhil , Tik Tok, Neha and TSeries , it has nothing to do with boring AsiManshi’s bad acting and non existing chemistry. Sanjeeda Shaikh’s acting, her and Akhil’s chemistry is way better and that MV was better than the other one . 

while Bhula Dunga got 80% of views because of SidNaaz so credit goes to SidNaaz there . 

nina_share thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

also Paras and Rashmi failed to provide proper Rivalry and Asim saw this and took the opportunity. He knew as a rival only he has a chance in finals . But SidNaaz emerged very strong and very first time we had a chance that a jodi will be in final two but Asim’s PR was so overactive with that Biased game that BB had no option but to make him first runner up even when Sana was more popular than him without PR Bots . 

@ the bolded part - that’s exactly it. I still remember a couple of polls I saw on the BB main forum back in those days. The polls were asking viewers which group they were fans of during the first padhav, SAAS or Bahu Gang. And majority of Asim “fans” all had said that they were initially Bahu Gang supporters. So that confirmed to me that so many people who were fans of Bahu Gang switched over to Asim once they came to terms with the fact that Paras & Rashmi were not going to be able to bring Sid down ever. So for them, it was less about who they actually liked and more about who they disliked, aka Sid. 

Anyway BB makers got lucky.. because final 2 was either going to be an incredibly loved couple or a banging brothers-turned-enemies rivalry. Both would set the show up for a really seat-gripping finale. 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning 

Indibandi20 thumbnail

Good news here😊😊😊..we see them.together again..

#SidNaaz...the article inside mentions Sana's name too😊😊😊

https://twitter.com/DelhiTimesTweet/status/1253521496678395906?s=19

Edited by Indibandi20 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: nina_share

@ the bolded part - that’s exactly it. I still remember a couple of polls I saw on the BB main forum back in those days. The polls were asking viewers which group they were fans of during the first padhav, SAAS or Bahu Gang. And majority of Asim “fans” all had said that they were initially Bahu Gang supporters. So that confirmed to me that so many people who were fans of Bahu Gang switched over to Asim once they came to terms with the fact that Paras & Rashmi were not going to be able to bring Sid down ever. So for them, it was less about who they actually liked and more about who they disliked, aka Sid. 

Anyway BB makers got lucky.. because final 2 was either going to be an incredibly loved couple or a banging brothers-turned-enemies rivalry. Both would set the show up for a really seat-gripping finale. 

Yes asim got lucky .. he had prepared well .. first became younger bro to Sid and then in the middle of the game .. fight with him and break out ..

Rashmi played the most predictable bakwaas game since she had done this game before .. I remember a few episodes of kkk .. where she was continuously blaming her husband Nandish .. the tv public especially the reality show ones remember this .. so did not fall for her tricks .. 

if devoleena had stayed back then maybe Rashmi , devo and paras could have formed a rival group .. but paras could not on his own handle Rashmi and mahira equation so he jumped ship to Sid .. as I think a few elimination  gave him the vibe that Arti , asim and sana are getting popular because of Sid popularity 

Because by then Sid Dey , Rashmi , devo , bagga all from the other team had been eliminated.. and Sid’s team was intact .. what he did not realise that sana was getting votes on her own steam .. initially nobody linked her to SidNaaz factor especially till 1st Parav .. 

Arti was getting saved by Sid and asim too was getting lucky .. 

so pahira stayed on till end for sid factor .. but they lost out on getting individual votes ..and an own fan base ..infact Sid became stronger as a team leader .. strategising and having followers .. he also had romance angle with sana , a hatred angle with Rashmi , brother come for rivalry with Asim .. so script was better than a film one for Sid .. I doubt any film hero gets a better script than this ..

Rashmi , asim and even Vishal became stronger for the anti Sid voters .. there were lots of people who found Sid aggressive and Pahira were worse than Sid 

I noticed any group sana was in .. was given a halo comic touch and looked appealing .. and the other group looked wicked ..

thankfully sana and zariwala never bonded so she never looked good 

Sana had the Snow White , Cinderella script .. a good girl stuck  in the world .

Uma was talking of black magic .. I am scared that Arti indulges in it .. there is something in her ..

Her insta stories posted in the night searching as a bride .. was creepy ... she is living alone ..

Sid n sana should stay away from her .. Rashmi loving with her family .. doing yoga buying veggies is looking a lot safer than  Arti dancing in the night ..

Edited by msin - 4 years ago
Indibandi20 thumbnail

Ramadan Mubarak everyone..May  the prayers of all who fast and pray in this pious month be accepted and their lives be blessed with happiness and prosperity always.🙏🙏🙏

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Good news here😊😊😊..we see them.together again..

#SidNaaz...the article inside mentions Sana's name too😊😊😊

https://twitter.com/DelhiTimesTweet/status/1253521496678395906?s=19

Ok i doubt sana k name pe

Because rashmi is in balaji at present 

But if its true maza aayega

mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

It is Akhil’s song and that Para ( Pardhan Mantri wala ) became popular because of Akhil , people were making tiktoks using Akhil’s song but since past 2-3 weeks many female celebs ( then common people ) have started making tiktoks on that para using female voice ( Neha wala version ) hence song started getting more views now . Otherwise it was done and dusted before Bhula Dunga was even released . 

and Bhula Dunga is not a Tiktok kind of song 

Agree. Even Shilpha Shetty made tiktok on Pardhan Mantri wala, after views started to increase. 

I really want people not to compare it with Bhula Dunga, because that song cross 50+millions views only due to SIDNAAZ & its chemistry that too with minimum promotion. Even now Indie music company hardly cares 🤔. Other than fans no one is concerned for that song