Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 42|Positivity✔️👍Negativity/PrivacyInvasion ❌[IO] - Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: iram510

when he was in hospital? I remember someone mentioning it now that uve  said it....

Lol I wonder how many he has in his collection... jus remember sana having it in her hand but couldn’t remember beyond that. 

I think Sana had to tie these bracelets to those contestants who were selected and Paras also had to give chains to selected girls ..maybe thats where u saw it..

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
mayu1982 thumbnail

After 2 days am here🤔 - that is not important. 

Important is a bachelor is giving advice to married men😲. Well that bachelor is very much behaving like a married men from past 6 month🤔, so he is right in that way. 

Asim & Sid both doing DHUKDA 😆 - well again i feel asim is copying 🤔Sid

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

he is not going anywhere😆, as he is sort of a bestie to bhabi🤣🤣.

Well after VG & this🤔, SANA is too naive , there main target will be Bhai & not Bhabhi🤣🤣🤣

mayu1982 thumbnail

Well my 2 cents on ASIM not present in whatsapp group - ASIM is not there but HK is very well active members of the whatsapp group, so until & unless ASIM & HK break-up , Asim is there or not, becomes irrelevant for me, that is reason I don't want SIDNAAZ to work with ASIM - that's purely my POV, I may be wrong for this. Secondly Aanchal Khurana who said so much nonsense for Shehnaaz, was very well in contact with Umar Riaz. Again I am confused regarding Riaz family intentions. 

As a Viewer - If they work together, it would be fun & interesting to see them together onscreen. 😊I would love it too. 

But behind the screen, there would be lot of planning & plotting .Don't forgot Rashmi is best friend of HK & Asim. Rest we all know how far everyone can go against for SIDNAAZ 🤔 

Edited by mayu1982 - 4 years ago
vishwa19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I always disliked her!!! Hope someone reveals to Sid the clip of how she was badmouthing Sid in front of Asim during their first fight and also when she told Rashmi that wo (Sid) gandagi hai..

She was the most insecure and manipulative woman ...infact i hated the sight of her face..

During wkw the way she used to give these mahaan types pretentious expressions...damn it was so f***ing annoying!

BornHyper thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mayu1982

After 2 days am here🤔 - that is not important. 

Important is a bachelor is giving advice to married men😲. Well that bachelor is very much behaving like a married men from past 6 month🤔, so he is right in that way. 

Asim & Sid both doing DHUKDA 😆 - well again i feel asim is copying 🤔Sid

Subah subah I did not want to talk about Asim but still...

Asim came into BB with a very good strategy that was probably taught to him. Initial days he was with Sid and learned to think like him although he was nowhere near... he learnt the tricks of the trade from Sid and then later emerged. The only thing that worked for him was his anger and aggression. Asim for me is a uni-dimensional character and was #3 only because there was no one else in the house who could stand up to Sid. Sana was always #2!!! 

mayu1982 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BornHyper

Asim came into BB with a very good strategy that was probably taught to him. Initial days he was with Sid and learned to think like him although he was nowhere near... he learnt the tricks of the trade from Sid and then later emerged. The only thing that worked for him was his anger and aggression. Asim for me is a uni-dimensional character and was #3 only because there was no one else in the house who could stand up to Sid. Sana was always #2!!! 

Correct. He is good learner, quickly learn every tactics/strategies from SID, and survived till the end. But my question is what talent does he have? I think even Salman ask him the same question? Aggression and Anger won't helped him to survive in the industry. SS is a good actor & below average dancersmiley36SS is established & senior actor- so leave him and that's reason Salman never asked him about this. What about Asim ? Even in Kalla Sona - ASIM & HK were pathetic & with OTT Expressions they were unbearable. Kalla Sona reached 50M because its happy song and the singer( Neha) promoted it little bit in the end. It has nothing to do with Asim & HK chemistry. 

What i mean to say if he really wants to copy than concentrate on learning acting. Doing something which is good at. Modelling is still very good option for him, he needs to concentrate on that. 

Asim coming in top 2 position was definitely big no from me as well. Shehnaaz was most deserving candidate for top 2, but unfortunately colors played a dirty game for her. 💔

Edited by mayu1982 - 4 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BornHyper

also Paras and Rashmi failed to provide proper Rivalry and Asim saw this and took the opportunity. He knew as a rival only he has a chance in finals . But SidNaaz emerged very strong and very first time we had a chance that a jodi will be in final two but Asim’s PR was so overactive with that Biased game that BB had no option but to make him first runner up even when Sana was more popular than him without PR Bots .