Unspoken Words - Three Shots on Nazar (Completed)

Posted: 4 years ago

Hello guys! 😊

So I was thinking, when Nazar ended, the only unfinished plot was Naman and Saavi's relation. 

Personally I felt they destroyed both Naman and Saavi's integrity with this sudden move and we were left wondering. So I thought to explore this plot and write something about it. 😊

Hope you guys enjoy it! 😊

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 3 years ago

Unspoken Words 

Chapter - 01 

Saavi's Point of View

People who know me might use “Obnoxious”, “Hyperactive” or “Control Freak” to define me. But if there’s one thing that no one can call me then that is “Indecisive”. I have always been very clear about what I want and what I have to do to reach my destination. Or at least, that’s what I used to think. But it has been a month since we defeated Mohana and I still don’t know what I am gonna do about Naman or more importantly how I feel about him.

When I decided to pose as his fiance, it had nothing to do with how I feel about him. I have never really opened up to anyone about it but Dilruba’s death affected me deeply. It’s ironic actually. When she was alive, I never trusted her or her judgement. I almost made Naman light her pyre because I thought that was the right thing to do. But when she died, all I could think about was how to bring her back. She was the reason we got Pari back! No matter how irritating she could be at times, I cannot deny she had become my companion and as much as I want to hide this, even from myself, I am partly responsible for her death! If only I had listened to di and hadn’t poured the wrong essence in Pari’s body may be, we could have come up with some other solution. May be we could have found an alternate way to defeat Mohana and also break the pact between them. May be, my friend’s family wouldn’t have been destroyed before they could have even started! I know the pain and struggle of growing up without a mother! But somewhere along the line, I played a part in a conspiracy that left an infant motherless. And this guilt is enough to crush your soul.

When Naman brought her picture from Chudhail-Lok, the logical Reevavanshi in me was vexed. But another part of me was happy because finally I got a chance to help Naman bring her back. It’s not that I was only trying to compensate for my guilt. As much as I get frustrated with Naman or his stupidity, I can’t deny that he has been an amazing Reevavanshi and a lot of times, he has suffered in the battle between good and evil.

But nothing worked! We lost against the rule of nature. So the only thing I could do was respect her last wish and take care of Dafli. But when Naman said he loved me, it changed everything! Did I feel happy? Yes! I did in that moment. But being the person who never really thought or cared about love, I was confused too. I tried to rationalize it but ended up orchestrating another drama so that Naman confesses but now I am not sure myself about my stand in this entire scenario.If Piya di’s one silly act could somehow affect me then it’s not entirely impossible that Dilruba’s sudden departure and her giving Dafli’s responsibility to me has affected Naman somehow. But we can’t keep running around the bushes. We have to take a decision for Dafli and ourselves too!   

Chapter - 02

Sisters' Time Alone 

“Di! Do you feel I am overreacting?’ “No!” Piya stopped watering the plants and faced Saavi. “I don’t think you are overreacting at all! In fact, I feel a bit guilty that I forced your and Naman’s relation. God knows what came over me that day!” “I blame it on your close proximity with Vedashree auntie. After all, she seems to have done her PhD with distinction on HOW TO FIX MARRIAGE BETWEEN WRONG PEOPLE. I don't know what you are aiming for but you surely have earned a diploma by staying with her. Your idea of road trip and the resultant battle with Van-Vetals proves how much you have learned from her on disastrous matchmaking.” Saavi winked at Piya while the later glared at her. “We can argue about this later but first things first. I know you are confused and I am glad that you came to talk to me instead of burying yourself in your work.” She made Saavi sit and took the seat in front of her. “Companionship is important Saavi! I guess that’s why after a certain age our parents try to cram prospective partners down our throat. But unless you are happy or at least have  complete clarity about what you want, you should NOT involve someone else in your life.” 

“I know di! But it’s just......” Saavi stopped midway. “You are worried about Dafli.” Saavi didn’t know what to say and nodded her head. “Look! I am not saying this as your sister but as a mother myself. Sometimes, we take decisions thinking we are doing it for our kids' welfare but ultimately when we ourselves aren’t happy, we can’t ensure our kids’ happiness.” Suddenly Piya looked afflicted. “Do you know what I regret the most?” “Taking divorce from jiju without clarifying things?” “No! I regret leaving Adi behind.” She sighed and looked down. “Back then, I thought I was doing it for Pari but now I realize it had everything to do with my own anger and disappointment. If only I had openly confronted Ansh, everything would have been sorted out. At least we could have co-parent our kids and Adi wouldn’t grow up without me; neither would Ansh miss Pari's childhood. But I didn’t deal with my own issues and prioritized Pari’s power over everything while my little boy suffered.”  She pressed her lower lip to control herself but her eyes were brimming with tears.

“Kids deserve  a complete family. But more than than, they deserve clarity. You and I both grew up alone. But we knew facts; I knew maa and baba got separated and you grew up thinking we were dead. Yes, it was painful but we knew what had happened and eventually learned to move on. If you decide to get married to Naman just for Dafli’s sake, it can affect all of you. I don’t want to sound negative but what if you feel you are incompatible with him? You might end up blaming Dafli then. And if you impulsively marry someone else and then decide to be a part of Dafli’s life, how would your husband react to it? We need to think about all these aspects. You can be Saavi maasi and I can take care of her. But then she’ll have clarity and won’t try to play a matchmaker like Pari. She would grow up with a wonderful dad and all of us, including you. But you need to decide for yourself first. Deal with your issues with Naman and then if you feel, you have started to like him, I’ll be more than happy to persuade baba and talk to Guruma about it.”

“When did you realize you loved jiju? I mean what should I really talk about or look for?” Saavi asked with a serious expression. Piya remained silent for a moment and then burst out laughing. “I am not joking di! Be serious!” Saavi got annoyed. “Give me some time, please.” Piya was still laughing and controlled herself with much difficulty. “Listen! I know Naman loved Dilruba dearly and her last wish means a lot for both of you. But don’t judge Naman based on that.” She paused for a moment. “You asked me when did I decide to say “YES” to Ansh. If you can recall, other people were involved too, specially Vedashree maa!” “How can I forget that?” Saavi exclaimed. “I know she had her reasons but seriously di! The way she was talking to maa and became hyper, I felt she might set fire in the hall itself and orchestrate your wedding.” “Exactly! Anyone can influence us but we are in charge of our decisions. Ansh chose to follow me, he chose to go against Mohana; it had nothing to do with Vedashree maa’s wish. So talk with Naman! Talk about everything and judge him based on his actions. You’ll know in your heart whether you want to be with him or not.” “That’s seriously cheesy di!” “I know!” Piya smiled. “But it’s also true! Take as much as time you need. Spend time with him and once you get to understand how he truly feels, you’ll know which path to choose.”

“Thanks di!” Saavi hugged Piya. “I am glad I talked with you.” “Yeah me too! After all, out of all the people I got to be the one to witness a miracle!” Piya smirked. “What?” Saavi got confused. “Who knew Saavi the great would need romance tips someday!” Piya started laughing and Saavi threw a cushion at her. “Hey! Stop doing that!” “Try stopping me!” Saavi said mischievously. She threw another cushion at Piya and Piya started throwing the cushions lying around her side. Soon the sisters started chasing each other and the air filled with the sound of their laughter. 

Chapter - 03

The Date

Naman was sitting anxiously. Early morning he received a call from Saavi who asked her to meet at a particular restaurant. He almost had a heart attack when Saavi said it was a date and he better reach there right on time. And there he was, dressed up in formal suit and with a bonquet of flower, sweating profusely as if he was actually suffering from a cardiac arrest. He looked at his phone. It would take at least another half an hour for Saavi to arrive. He tried to go through all the points he had written down at home but then scrapped the idea. He decided not to make a big issue out of it and go with the flow.

Another couple was sitting nearby. It felt as if they had gotten married recently. Naman heaved a sigh. The couple reminded him of his time with Dilruba. He was scared to death when Dilruba brought him to a restaurant after they had gotten married. He never realized when he had fallen in love with that stupid Chudhail. And just when he thought everything was fine and they could start a family, she left him alone! She tried to save everyone but didn’t think about how he would survive without her. Had it not for Dafli, he would have lost his mind by now.

Suddenly his phone beeped. “I'll be there within 15 minutes..... Saavi” Naman read the message and took a deep breath. He couldn’t thank Saavi enough for taking care of Dafli. No wonder Dilruba too indirectly pointed to her. He went out of his way to sabotage Saavi’s date with her prospective groom and then bluntly said he loved her. With Visharika, Mohana and other things, she didn’t answer to his question. However after Mohana’s death, things have returned to normal and both of them have had ample time to think about  everything.

Naman himself was having second thoughts. Did he love Saavi? Yes! He did! He loved her as a friend. Sure, every time they would be on a mission, both of them would question each other’s decision and if Saavi would call him “IDIOT” then he would make proper use of his Hindi and inherent wit to mock her for her over excitement. But both of them were aware about each other’s dedication and had mutual respect. He was thankful to Saavi for taking care of Dafli and a certain amount of dependence formed due to their close association. The way she went out of her way to reunite him with Dilruba, made him respect her even more. So may be something started blossoming between them. But love? It’s a huge thing. They really needed to sort everything out. Piya was his childhood friend and he thought he loved her. It’s another thing that she was a Daivik and was destined to unite with Ansh. But in between everything, he did some serious blunders and burned all the bridges with her. Thankfully, they were able to bury the hatchet later and became friends again. He didn’t want to repeat the same mistake with Saavi. If not anything else, he would surely love to keep in touch with her as a friend and team-mate. But there was no reason to complicate things if either of them felt burdened with this relation. 

“Naman!” Naman got startled. He didn’t notice when Saavi had arrived. He stood up hurriedly and greeted her. “Relax Naman! It’s a date not a trial.” Saavi tried to smile and took her seat. “You look beautiful!” “Thanks! You look great too! Are these for me?” “Yes!” Naman was passing the bonquet but as luck would have it, the ribbon got loosened and all the flowers fell down. At first Saavi got startled but looking at Naman’s expression she started laughing. “It’s okay Naman! Relax!” Naman was embarrassed big time and looked at another direction. They spent some time in silence and finally Saavi spoke up, “I guess I should have visited you directly or called you to meet me at dad's office for some work. You seem to have taken this DATE too seriously.” “I think you are right.” 

Saavi waited for a few moments and then started talking, "I just wanted to ask you openly; when you said you loved me, did you really mean it?" Naman got confused. “Why would I say it if I didn’t mean it" “Listen! I didn’t mean to offend you. I just felt it came out of the blue. mean, we have been friends for quite a long time and we are co-parenting Dafli. I wouldn’t lie, it definitely felt great when you said you loved me.” Saavi paused for a moment. “But I felt, it was too sudden. Like you were mourning Dilruba's death a couple of days ago and then out of nowhere professed your love for me. That’s why I asked; are you sure about your feelings?”

It took Naman some time to absorb Saavi’s words. “I know I proposed you all of a sudden and I would be really glad if I could say I was 100% certain about my feelings but the truth is, even I am confused.” Naman took a sip of water from the glass kept on the table and continued, “It has been really weird, the last couple of months. I lost Dilruba and then Mohana kept striking back. Thanks to Devi Maa, she is gone now but I never really got enough time to wrap my head around the facts. I couldn’t even grieve properly. I got so busy with Dafli and you went out of your way to help me, so yes! I definitely have developed some sort of feelings for you and don’t want to lose you. Even when Mrs Ji was there, you and Sir Ji, you were a part of our family. When she gave Dafli’s responsibility to both of us and asked me to find love again, I got shattered. Then you were right there and I kept thinking about whether she talked about you or not. I started feeling really guilty because the moment she left, I started wondering about you and felt conflicted. Then you came up and said you were getting married and I became afraid that I might lose you too. But I was afraid of being alone. I guess all these things led me to believe I am in love with you" Naman looked at Saavi and seeing her gloomy face tried to clear things up. “Look! You are not any random person neither have I developed any temporary infatuation that would pass with time. I truly care about you. But in the last one month, I got a lot of time to think and retrospect and I feel I have skipped a lot of steps and just jumped on you. For that, I am truly sorry!”

Naman started preparing himself for getting blasted by Saavi. But she was unusually calm. After a few minutes, he felt guilty thinking that he had broken her heart when she finally spoke up.“I am really glad Naman that we are on the same page.” Naman was astounded as he wasn’t expecting that answer. “We are?” “Yes!” Saavi tried to smile. “Whatever you have just said, are the exact things that was going in my mind. I know, I have been skeptical about your marriage with Dilruba since the beginning and multiple times I tried to get rid of her. But when she died, it was because she was trying to protect my sister’s family whereas I was majorly responsible for that catastrophe. I have been living in guilt ever since. Which is why I wanted to protect Dafli at any cost and tried to bring Dilruba back. Her last words affected me too! So I think all the things have had their collective affect on both of us and we kept running around the bushes.” “So, where does that leave us?" “We’ll continue from where we had started. No matter what our relation is, Dafli will always be our daughter.” Naman got surprised at Saavi’s last sentence. 

“Yes! I consider her as my own and my marital status doesn’t change my feelings. We will together give her the best life. But we deserve happiness too! You deserve to mourn the death of your wife and I deserve to find the right person for me. We can’t just end up together for Dafli and then keep fighting for the rest of our lives. That would eventually affect her also.” “So you want to part ways?” “Not really! want to date you, formally. Like, we should be open about our feelings and share things with each other and take things slow. If we feel we are really compatible and genuinely fall in love with each other, we can take things ahead. Are you okay with that?” Saavi asked with a serious tone. “To be honest, right now you are kind of reminding me of Piya! She used to show such firmness while taking her decisions. But of course you guys are sister, so.....” He finished his sentence abruptly. “And that’s the reason you keep getting rejected because no one likes to hear about another girl on their first date; even if it’s their sister.” She rolled her eyes.

“Sorry!” Naman smiled nervously. “I guess you are right!” “Of course I am right! Now, shall we continue our official first date?” “You want to?” He was surprised. “I thought you would be in a bad mood after such serious conversation.” “Well, normally I would. But then again you got all dressed up and I wasted enough money and time in the parlor. So why waste all that?” “You went to a parlor!” “Please! Don’t tell me that you didn’t notice anything.” Saavi exclaimed in utmost disappointment. “Umm, I did. You look a bit different today. Although I can’t really say why.” “Much better!” Saavi heaved a sigh of relief. “Let’s keep the expectation at ground level. Don’t get your hopes up Saavi! Specially when you are dating this idiot.” She thought to herself. “So shall we order something?” “Yeah, sure!” Both of them smiled at each other and started their journey on a new note. 

******* The End *******

Nushy... 🤗 🤗 🤗

Now, I have become a broken tape recorder... 

It's awesome... smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

You have portrayed Saavi's feelings beautifully. You are just awesome!!!

Absolutely loved how you described Saavi's feelings for Dilruba... No matter she was irritated with her, she tried to kill her and almost made Naman light her pyre, yet she was sad for her death.

She actually did everything possible to make Dillu come out of that photo frame even if that meant posing as Naman's fake fiance.

How beautifully you described Saavi's inner turmoil when you made her say that she was partly responsible for Dillu's death and an infant motherless...

Absolutely loved reading it... smiley27

Waiting for the next part...

It's awesome... smiley32 smiley32 smiley32

Thanks dear! 🤗 🤗 🤗

Absolutely loved how you described Saavi's feelings for Dilruba... No matter she was irritated with her, she tried to kill her and almost made Naman light her pyre, yet she was sad for her death.

She actually did everything possible to make Dillu come out of that photo frame even if that meant posing as Naman's fake fiance.

It's a fact actually. If there was one thing I hated almost equally as Ansh's 180 degree flip, then it was Saavi's conspiracy and yet unapologetic attitude. She never ever sought forgiveness from Naman and even justified her deed when Dil tried to eat Naman.

But she had a change of heart post Dilruba's death. She was genuinely concerned for Naman. So I thought to mix these two concepts. Why not portray a girl backing another girl up? I a fed up of unnecessary 3rd angles. 

How beautifully you described Saavi's inner turmoil when you made her say that she was partly responsible for Dillu's death and an infant motherless...

Absolutely loved reading it... smiley27

😊 🤗

Waiting for the next part...

I'll try my best to finish within tomorrow or the day after that. 😊

Nushy, again beautifully penned down, turmoil, guilt and emotions were described amazingly.

It's a fact actually. If there was one thing I hated almost equally as Ansh's 180 degree flip, then it was Saavi's conspiracy and yet unapologetic attitude. She never ever sought forgiveness from Naman and even justified her deed when Dil tried to eat Naman.

Same here... Even I hated both Ansh's 180° flip and Saavi's conspiracy and yet her unapologetic attitude with passion. 

I was wishing that they might give us one scene where she seeks forgiveness from Naman but unfortunately they didn't...

But she had a change of heart post Dilruba's death. She was genuinely concerned for Naman. So I thought to mix these two concepts. Why not portray a girl backing another girl up? I a fed up of unnecessary 3rd angles. 

Yeah... She did have a change of heart post Dilruba's death and she was genuinely concerned for Naman.

You did an awesome job by mixing these two... How I wish the makers were sensible enough to show something similar!!

I'll try my best to finish within tomorrow or the day after that. 😊

Yayyy!!!! 🥳   🥳

Dil garden garden hoing...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Thanks dear!

To ek baar like bhi kar dijiye! 😛

I was wishing that they might give us one scene where she seeks forgiveness from Naman but unfortunately they didn't...

Me too! 🤗 Nalayek writers! 🤬

You did an awesome job by mixing these two... How I wish the makers were sensible enough to show something similar!!

😊

Yayyy!!!! 🥳   🥳

Dil garden garden hoing...

🤣 🤣 🤣