Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Thoda edit kiya tha baad mein. Padh lena! πŸ˜³

Okay... Padh rahe hain... πŸ˜Š

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

And lastly, the only IV which pissed me off was where Shezaan told Indian audience can't seem to accept new jodi as they get too attached. He compared to Jodha-Akbar serial that TRP fell drastically when Selim-Anarkali plot was introduced. Then Bhai Sahab! The show was about Jodha and Akbar!!! Who would like it if they were subsided all of a sudden?

Agree completely... Jodha Akbar was about Jodha and Akbar. Who would like it if they are suddenly sidelined for another couple??

In fact, my elder brother was also a fan of this show... And he gave up watching once the Salim-Anarkali track was introduced.

This same thing happened with Nazar too... The moment Adi was introduced, the trp of 2-2+ decreased to 1.5-1.6 which kept on declining further with MayRa track and then the leap...cos the leads were sidelined.

As far as Nazar is concerned, here they had an advantage that they started a whole new season. But it came as a continuation, without any break. So this much confidence that you got love and got appreciated was pure idiocy. Because Nazar had a core audience of 1.2 even after the disastrous tracks. They opened just after the series finale and got a good number. In the following weeks the TRP decreased. So just enlighten me how did you get so sure within less than one month that you got accepted when actors take at least two months before commenting? 

Agree completely with this too...

Here they had an advantage that they started as a whole new season...but without any gap. So yes, this confidence that they got the fans' love was pure delusion. The opening week got trp's because of Nazar's finale.

Uske baad, the trp's were there to show them the mirror...

And I have already said this several times before too... Nazar managed to get decent trp's of 1.2-1.3 even with the most disastrous tracks. This itself tells us the huge difference between the two.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly!!!

Now, it's a fact - they went off air due to Covid and even if we are sure about the quality of the show, we can never really say it went off air due to low TRP which is my only regret. πŸ˜­

But then again, Samajhdar Ke Liye Ishara Hi Kaafi Hain! πŸ˜‰

Nazar had a TRP of +2 in many of the initial tracks and it was in news for reviving the 11pm slot after YHM. Not because of how the lead actor resembled another actor. So if you still want to compare and bask in the glory of others then go ahead! πŸ€ͺ

For me the best part is that this show went off-air before completing 25 episodes. Even PPK lasted for 31. πŸ˜†

And they could follow the Bhootu route which started decreasing like 0.8, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2 and finally off-air with 0.3 πŸ€£

But in the process the showed so many kachra that it diluted the affect of the original. 

So yes, even if I can't say happily that TRP is the reason, the fact that we get to cherish the original is the best outcome.  β˜ΊοΈ β€οΈ

How I wish these 23 episodes found their own place in Hotstar instead of getting chipkofied with the original and of course, the banner change! πŸ₯Ί

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Sorry am late... Was cutting vegetables...

Exactly!!!

πŸ€—

Now, it's a fact - they went off air due to Covid and even if we are sure about the quality of the show, we could never really say it went off air due to low TRP which is my only regret.

But then again, Samajhdar Ke Liye Ishara Hi Kaafi Hain!

Agree completely... They went off air due to COVID-19. And we will never be able to say that it went off-air due to low trp's.

This is my only regret too... And this is why I was saying that I would have been a thousand times more happy if the show would have been scrapped due to low trp's. 

Khair, this COVID-19 gave them a nice escape route. They can easily say that people were loving our show but sadly it had to be pulled off due to COVID-19...

Nazar had a TRP of +2 in many of the initial tracks and it was in news for reviving the 11pm slot after YHM. Not because of how the lead actor resembled another actor. So if you still want to compare and bask in the glory of others then go ahead!

Definitely... Nazar had a trp of +2 till the Raktchandra Grahan Episode. Uske baad, in the next episode they introduced Pia's pregnancy and the trp's dropped to 1.7-1.6

But yes, it was in news for reviving the 11pm slot and that too when the other channels had launched shows to compete with it. N2 to does not have a single tough competitor...

So, yes if they still want to bask in the glory of others, they are most welcome... 

For me the best part is that this show went off-air before completing 25 episodes. Even PPK lasted for 31. πŸ˜†

Me too... This is the best part.

And they could follow the Bhootu route which started decreasing like 0.8, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2 and finally off-air with 0.3

But in the process the showed so many kachra that it diluted the affect of the original.

So yes, even if I can't say happily that TRP is the reason, the fact that we get to cherish the original is the best outcome.

I agree... Even if we can't say happily that trp is the reason, we can still cherish the fact that we get to cherish the original.

How I wish these 23 episodes found their own place in Hotstar instead of getting chipkofied with the original and of course, the banner change! πŸ₯Ί

I second that... πŸ₯Ί

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Sorry am late... Was cutting vegetables...

Exactly!!!

πŸ€—

Now, it's a fact - they went off air due to Covid and even if we are sure about the quality of the show, we could never really say it went off air due to low TRP which is my only regret.

But then again, Samajhdar Ke Liye Ishara Hi Kaafi Hain!

Agree completely... They went off air due to COVID-19. And we will never be able to say that it went off-air due to low trp's.

This is my only regret too... And this is why I was saying that I would have been a thousand times more happy if the show would have been scrapped due to low trp's. 

Khair, this COVID-19 gave them a nice escape route. They can easily say that people were loving our show but sadly it had to be pulled off due to COVID-19...

Nazar had a TRP of +2 in many of the initial tracks and it was in news for reviving the 11pm slot after YHM. Not because of how the lead actor resembled another actor. So if you still want to compare and bask in the glory of others then go ahead!

Definitely... Nazar had a trp of +2 till the Raktchandra Grahan Episode. Uske baad, in the next episode they introduced Pia's pregnancy and the trp's dropped to 1.7-1.6

But yes, it was in news for reviving the 11pm slot and that too when the other channels had launched shows to compete with it. N2 to does not have a single tough competitor...

So, yes if they still want to bask in the glory of others, they are most welcome... 

Me too... This is the best part.

And they could follow the Bhootu route which started decreasing like 0.8, 0.7, 0.6, 0.5, 0.4, 0.3, 0.2 and finally off-air with 0.3

So yes, even if I can't say happily that TRP is the reason, the fact that we get to cherish the original is the best outcome.

I agree... Even if we can't say happily that trp is the reason, we can still cherish the fact that we get to cherish the original.

I second that... πŸ₯Ί

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Aaj jake meri atript aatma shant hui hain!    

But seriously, I am really thankful that our show got the prefect ending before all hell broke loose. 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

Aaj jake meri atript aatma shant hui hain!    

But seriously, I am really thankful that our show got the prefect ending before all hell broke loose. 

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Yup... Aaj jakar hum logon ke andar ki atript aatma ko shanti mili hai...

And yes, I'll forever be thankful that our show got a decent ending before all hell broke loose...

Anyways, now I have to fulfill my promise... So, if you could tell me the list of points which you want me to include in the Ved OS??

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Anyways, now I have to fulfill my promise... So, if you could tell me the list of points which you want me to include in the Ved OS??

Hmm! Let's see! 

Baat jab Ved and N2 ki aati hain to tab to humare paas galiyon ki bhandar hain! πŸ˜ˆ 

But abhi spoil nahi karte. Tum apna basic idea mujhe PM mein bhej sakti ho aur main bhi soch loon thoda sa. Phir mix kar denge! πŸ˜ƒ 

Let's shift to Daily Interaction! πŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Hmm! Let's see! 

Baat jab Ved and N2 ki aati hain to tab to humare paas galiyon ki bhandar hain! πŸ˜ˆ 

But abhi spoil nahi karte. Tum apna basic idea mujhe PM mein bhej sakti ho aur main bhi soch loon thoda sa. Phir mix kar denge! πŸ˜ƒ 

Let's shift to Daily Interaction! πŸ˜Ž

Ye baat bhi sahi hai... Baat jab Ved and N2 ki aati hai then we never fall short of gaalis...

Theek hai... I'll PM you in the evening cos abhi hume kabhi bhi jaana pad sakta hai.

So yes, let's shift to Daily Interaction as if now... πŸ˜Ž

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay... Me beginning the sankipan session by phoding the nariyal in this thread... πŸ˜†