Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Look at the excitement title! Screams happiness.

Great thread and beautifully summed up. 

Agree, and definitely hoping the team gets jobs later. 

But it's a damn wise call, cos the season was sheer nonsense, and overacting. Bubble of some people was so huge.

Now, honestly as I told am least interested, but these leads make me say stuff, cos of buttering. Comments!!

Shruti ranting, copy paste of Nazar team, gratitude. Sharam karo, yaar!

Of course I am! The excitement and happiness is on a whole new level. I actually signed up in IG last night only to read the comments, so you can guess! πŸ˜³

It's definitely a wise call. Because the way Covid situation is deteriorating, even with the long lockdown, the moment we'll go outside, a huge portion of people will have the chance of getting infected. Overall economy is already crashing. So no sane person would continue a show which runs highly on VFX and requires a huge team. Not to mention a show that hasn't brought any fame or achievement and is still running on the original's fame. 

Now I am gonna tell you - Sharam Karo Yaar! Itna accha mauka hain, abhi bhi least interested ki laat lagaye baithi ho! πŸ€”

Won't comment on Shezaan or Shruti or their super delusional fans. Unhe unki amazing acting aur big eyes mubarak ho! Mujhe mere 3D se matlab hain! πŸ˜Ž

Edited by nushy1995 - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Look at the excitement title! Screams happiness.

Great thread and beautifully summed up. 

Agree, and definitely hoping the team gets jobs later. 

But it's a damn wise call, cos the season was sheer nonsense, and overacting. Bubble of some people was so huge.

Now, honestly as I told am least interested, but these leads make me say stuff, cos of buttering. Comments!!

Shruti ranting, copy paste of Nazar team, gratitude. Sharam karo, yaar!

Agree completely...

The title screams immense happiness.

Definitely... We hope that the team members get jobs later on.

And yes, it was indeed a damm wise call. 

About the show, for me it was the BAAP of nonsense and overacting. 

Don't even want to say anything about the comments and the leads' attitudes...

Abhi I just want to celebrate... πŸ₯³

This nightmare of a show is finally done and dusted...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I guess this pic was shared once earlier also, no?

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Hmm! I'll check in the evening! πŸ˜Š

I was actually scrolling down all her posts and realized while she posts a lot of pics with her actors, as a whole, she gives a lot of credit to Nazar as a team. I couldn't find proper Goodbye post for IB, KKB or DTHHJ but she posted a couple for Nazar. It felt so nice being a Nazar fan! 

Nush_Rat thumbnail

Before commenting, I actually watched a couple of interviews because I don't want to throw mud at anyone just because they are not my favorites. 

So giving them one last lease - they got a show, they promoted themselves which any actor do, including our favorites.

I was rather irritated after reading the fans' comment like original fans are biased and that's why they can't accept someone else! πŸ€” Like Boo Hoo! Stop justifying mediocrity in name of fangirling and you'll understand on your own what a masterpiece of an work it was and how much praise it deserved! 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Of course I am! The excitement and happiness is on a whole new level. I actually signed up in IG last night only to read the comments, so you can guess! πŸ˜³

It's definitely a wise call. Because the way Covid situation is deteriorating, even with the long lockdown, the moment we'll go outside, a huge portion of people will have the chance of getting infected. Overall economy is already crashing. So no sane person would continuea show which runs highly on VFX and requires a huge team. Not to mention a show that hasn't brought any fame or achievement and still running on the original's fame. 

Now I am gonna tell you - Sharam Karo Yaar! Itna accha mauka hain, abhi bhi least interested ki laat lagaye baithi ho! πŸ€”

Won't comment on Shezaan or Shruti or their super delusional fans. Unhe unki amazing acting aur big eyes mubarak ho! Mujhe mere 3D se matlab hain! πŸ˜Ž

Definitely! Infact, even I went on IG today to see. 

True. 

Now they should make simple and reasonable shows with content. 

Arre, observed, toh had to just rant out. Like you do. My mood is least affected, and am super happy. See Nazar team ke pics and promo.

Lol, true! Honestly ab genre se bhi I have lost interest post Nazar. You know you see something a lot and good, then you want a break type. 

Best thing is, Forum remains ours! 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Okay, first of all... Since Bhagwan Ji has been really fast in listening to my prayers, I too need to be a bit fast in fulfilling my promise to myself...

So, Nushy and Madhura kindly keep reminding me that I have a promise to fulfill... 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

I guess this pic was shared once earlier also, no?

No clue, cos I don't follow so much. She shared today too, so just shared.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nushy1995

Before commenting, I actually watched a couple of interviews because I don't want to throw mud at anyone just because they are not my favorites. 

So giving them one last lease - they got a show, they promoted themselves which any actor do, including our favorites.

I was rather irritated after reading the fans' comment like original fans are biased and that's why they can't accept someone else! πŸ€” Like Boo Hoo! Stop justifying mediocrity in name of fangirling and you'll understand on your own what a masterpiece of an work it was and how much praise it deserved! 

Well, I did not watch any of the interviews for the past few days so, I am going by whatever you say.

I agree... They got a show, they promoted themselves which every actor does.

Now, coming to these fans... Well, they are not the fans of the show. They are just the blind fans of actors. If they can find an amazing acting in one... what to say?? Ordinary and bakwas scene, then they can praise them for any random scene and show...

Bold: bang on!!! You are absolutely correct... πŸ‘