Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

MishBir shower romance☺️ the way he holds her face and slightly rubs her lips☺️ how small is her face and his big hands❤️

uff I have a separate folder of pics saved just of mishbir hands and hand-face or hand-neck chemistry😆😳 (I'm such a werido😛)

Those big hands and small face is like a big soft teddy bear and a pretty little doll😳

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

Gud day lovely ppl❤️🤗

Congratulations for the new AT🥳

(i wish Nandu's iccha aur Ammu's mehnath rang laye reg.AT 100 )

All pics makin me miss them toooo muchhhi personally love milk mocha parallels very much re❤️..too cute😳

Kudos for filling AT vid such droolworthy gifs & clips yaaron🤗👏it s really heartwarming❤️

hi meera 🤗😃

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

in episode 121 ,abir first time tried to KISS mishti and now we are at episode 271 and he is still struggling to KISS her🤣🤣150 episodes of struggle and he never got to kiss her even after wedding🤣poor boy's KISSmat😭😭

I want abir to take full on badla on Mishti for his 150 episodes of taddap🤣hot wala badla ☺️

🤣🤣

😭😒

Not just Abir yaar, hum sab ke KISS-mat bohut karab hai.

Seriously, Abir hasn't kissed anything but her forehead for the last 150 episodes!😲😒😳 #struggleisreal

too much sanskaar yaar.

Even Mishti got a chance to give a teasing kiss on his hand, in the recent episodes (kuhu birthday night)

Uff I also want full on badla, and strong wala passion from Abir. Well, we can see how frustrated he's getting from her running away all the time😆 

#youcandoitAbir

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Hi Nandu! It's in page 123 in AT 87 about the airport sequence. I think it's also up in Mishbir Snippets.

oohh haan I forgot to check the mishbir snippet thread Thankyou!

You legend👍🏼

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗I'm good too.

That's ok yaar, I understand. Someday's I too don't have time to visit the AT, let alone comment and reply to you all. But I do love reading through and seeing all the beautiful mishbir pics and moments❤️👍🏼

ohh yes, I swear Mishbir's best festival has to be things to do with colour, brightness and lights. That's why their best (hot) romantic intimate scenes were during Holi and Navrathri😆😳❤️

Here's some more hot pics😉☺️

p.s we deserve an updated version of THIS shringar scene now! 😳 (whether it be dressing up or...stripping😉☺️☺️)

even im waiting 2.0 version of this, better if it will be stripping only😉

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Looks like we will hit century soon...more power to us🥳🥳congratz everyone for the 88th AT

Since chandu have inspired me to post nnew pics of Mishbir and ruhi had complained that I am always in ahaa mode..I have decided to concentrate on mishbir more..and assist chandu🤣🤣

@nandu-i had spoke to the DT yaar..she told that she have to discuss this with other DTs and then inform me..

❤️🤗

ammu...tu aa gayi...that too with mishbir pic

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗I'm good too.

That's ok yaar, I understand. Someday's I too don't have time to visit the AT, let alone comment and reply to you all. But I do love reading through and seeing all the beautiful mishbir pics and moments❤️👍🏼

ohh yes, I swear Mishbir's best festival has to be things to do with colour, brightness and lights. That's why their best (hot) romantic intimate scenes were during Holi and Navrathri😆😳❤️

Here's some more hot pics😉☺️

p.s we deserve an updated version of THIS shringar scene now! 😳 (whether it be dressing up or...stripping😉☺️☺️)

Nanduu this is why we need the makers to visit this AT n forum yaar... specially AT

This is what I was telling during the episodes

they have started repeating things with mishbir romance slowly

like holding arm

Back hug n light nuzzling 

Cupping the face 

I really was jealous of humma humma Coz kuku has different hot attire n it was different

hence I was so irritated then

Same same things for mishbir....

i think the makers need to innovate big time for mishbir 

They are getting ample time... hope they come up with something amazing n different n hot

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't think I can get over this scene anytym soon...rhesha have made my cry seeing this everytym😭😭that cracked voice of Abir... Mishti crying heart out..that correction of Mishti's karate belt...😭😭

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ru

Do you think we’ll get it

Yar I don’t know if I can trust the makers in this

Also sha needs to be convinced🤔

i dont have trust in makers...

but for my satisfaction, i want to imagine them like that...

if situation gets controlled then sha may get convince to shoot the sequence but there wont be much of intimate or kisses...

im just hoping to shoot it perfectly...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Nanduu this is why we need the makers to visit this AT n forum yaar... specially AT

This is what I was telling during the episodes

they have started repeating things with mishbir romance slowly

like holding arm

Back hug n light nuzzling 

Cupping the face 

I really was jealous of humma humma Coz kuku has different hot attire n it was different

hence I was so irritated then

Same same things for mishbir....

i think the makers need to innovate big time for mishbir 

They are getting ample time... hope they come up with something amazing n different n hot

cool...even i get irriated with same same repated romance but im happy because we are getting something...

humma humma se muje koyi prob nahi thi, i ddint find any snesous in that.

may be this quarantine give time to makers to give some innovative idea to makers for mishbir romance