Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Hola finally able to get time for AT 😆🥳

Nami thank you so so much for always proving us with AT on time love you dear 🤗❤️

Pali, geethu, nandu, chandu ammu moni even piya everyone have joined the mishbir pics trend Niceeeeeeeeeeeee❤️

Let me try too 😆

Same same different different😉

YAY! Diya you're here too! 🥳

Yes yes come join the spree🤗

omg! that's an awesome parallel yaar😳 Just two adorable munchkins❤️

Exact same expressions #rhesha👏👏 not different at all. #dojism ek dil

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

UFF all these parallels are amazing!!🤗

Such a talented fandom we have👏❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

*user fainted in heaven*  (if that's possible😆)

aise out of syllabus question humse nahi puchna nahi chaiyye Ruhi 

Even saints are trying to find the answer to this divine question

They are just heavenly❤️

this is so beautiful...

teh look in eyes of mishti for abir is pure bliss...eevn abir is not less...❤️

ruhi19 thumbnail

diya...

u r pics are wesome and cute parallels...

i must apprcaite rhesha always show the same passion and intensity... they make it higher everytime but not a 1% less...

always i found it super cute when they keep same type of expressions, hand holds, eye locks, smile on their lips...

Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

MONIII!! How are you dear!? smiley31smiley4Missed you too.

ooii hayee, all these mishbir edits of mishbir as awwdorable parents are just making blush soo muchsmiley9smiley43smiley42 uff why are they soooo cute! when are MISHBIR going to parents!!? (well first of all they need to grow out other childish baby phase of teasing and challenging each othersmiley37smiley44smiley17)

p.s hands down that bearded husband-at-home wala look and phase was Dev and Shaheer's best look ever on KRPKBsmiley42smiley27 #faint. #hubbygoals #hot hubbysmiley43And that baby was the cutest little bean, he honestly felt like Shah's baby (those sparkling eyes)smiley27smiley42

NANDU  🤗

I am not bad re and how are you...

Arrey yaar, yeh log first of all should take the kiss downwards there are stuck in the forehead. Bachcha tho dor ki baad hain. 🤣Poor FD are day dreaming. 

But I loved that Mumma papa and baby in the edit, so thought to post here. Yes I agree that baby was such an adorable cutie pie which indeed looked like shaheer’s own child. ❤️

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

🤗

Res for reply

Ok...IF ab toh stop playing vid me😭... 

IF driving me crazy yaaron..not allowing to post nythin

Edited by Kendrix - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Copying my bulk reply from last AT since I don’t want anyone to miss my latest sweater tips 😬😆

Haha sorry yaar! Kya karoon, koi koi topics mere andar ki aatma ko jaga dete hai. Meri baaton main Matt aana... Tu apna sweater pyar jaari rakhna smiley36smiley36

Par mere hisaab se aisa kuch thoda jyada ho jayega - just saying 😬

omg pali i missed your sweater analysis where is it yaar say the page number i love your dressing analysis even though i love sweater look of abir your analysis makes it so funny 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

We NEED a parallel to this scene NOW😃

here's my concept:

mishbir in the car with nanko bringing them back from the resort.

mishbir sitting at the back with Kunal driving, but mishbir sitting away from each other because they are both upset. Talking (or actually taunting) each other through eyes and facial expressions. 

Nanko notices this from the review mirror. And has had enough, fed up with mishbir's silence. He stops the car, orders them to stay inside and sort things out, or else he won't drive them home. He locks the car and goes out. Mishbir left in the car alone, to figure things out.

----

what say? 

@diya: maybe I should ad this to my mishbir fanfic list😆 let's not forget it this time😆

yrhpk_aus thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

this is so beautiful...

teh look in eyes of mishti for abir is pure bliss...eevn abir is not less...❤️

haan this was soo dreamy but it was REAL! ❤️ real shaadi glow on both of them😳

absolutely ruhi, Mishti's eyes always has soo much love, admiration and respect for him.

And ofcourse, Abir is just so gentle and soft, the way he looks at her like his chaand

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Couldn't comment any more yesterday because of newbie status (I'm Daya by the way, came out of silent stalker mode day before yesterday), and Saturday mornings are all family and friends zoom calls. Finally caught up reading over 50 pages in the AT and have to move to new AT to comment. Taking inspiration from Meera and using one post to comment on multiple posts. I did try to quote the posts but it won't allow hyperlinks (can't see any, but maybe because I am quoting from previous thread?)

@Just_Smile (sorry I don't know your name)

I think Abir will have lots of fun with her shayaris, so far her shayaris have made him smile (birthday one) and laugh(wedding one), and he even uses her own style on her when he was trying to make up after their fight - can't imagine Abir using microwave, pakaonga and so on in his shayari 

@Ashi

Who in their right senses would run away after seeing that heated gaze?  Mishti ran away because she was not in her senses.  She was in the mood to do masti. 

Nashe mein rehti toh accha tha 

You guys have made me want to watch kuku wedding sequence again. 

Wow Daya welcome to our crazy world 🤗

This is Diya... i'm just loving this single post from you guyz yaar so cool even i want to try this 😆