Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 88| - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

SR😳

Yaar u have seen the spoiler pic na where abhir is in some sweeter top 

Accounting to old spoilers once mishti n Abhir meet they will have SR 😳

n with that sweeter🤢😆

i hope it isn’t true😆

no SR in that custome, i will die if i see thier consumation in those customes.

i want some nice saree for mishti and abir ke liye white transparents shirt...❤️

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Hi Geetu! 🤗 Long time, finally caught you kaisi hai?

oohh oh alright, the theme today is hot mishbir!? I can just never get enough of that haldi shower scene☺️Uff kya intensity and passion that😳 *butterflies*

Okay..let me tag along😆😳

Mishbir's first lovey romantic moment❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-zfC5XlFhD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

in episode 121 ,abir first time tried to KISS mishti and now we are at episode 271 and he is still struggling to KISS her🤣🤣150 episodes of struggle and he never got to kiss her even after wedding🤣poor boy's KISSmat😭😭

I want abir to take full on badla on Mishti for his 150 episodes of taddap🤣hot wala badla ☺️

Originally posted by Just_Smile

ya we should complete it..let's make it a target😆

yes dear we will keep the target and achieve it😆

looks like only we are Telugu ppl here😆

😆

Edited by ruhi19 - 3 years ago

MishBir shower romance☺️ the way he holds her face and slightly rubs her lips☺️ how small is her face and his big hands❤️

his big hands and her small face is something which we can drool on

the lip and cheeks rubs are something only dedicated to mishbir. they flawlessly makes it beautiful☺️ and land us in mishbir world...

in episode 121 ,abir first time tried to KISS mishti and now we are at episode 271 and he is still struggling to KISS her🤣🤣150 episodes of struggle and he never got to kiss her even after wedding🤣poor boy's KISSmat😭😭

I want abir to take full on badla on Mishti for his 150 episodes of taddap🤣hot wala badla ☺️

we have to trend for abir, and make his taddap to complete and kiss her passioantely😆🤣

Originally posted by ruhi19

how is everything at u end?

can i expect a upadte today?

Everything going well. Things are getting under control. How's things at your side?

Not today yaara. I haven't started writing the next chapter.

Originally posted by Ashi3

Everything going well. Things are getting under control. How's things at your side?

Not today yaara. I haven't started writing the next chapter.

things are ok ok at my place.

acha ok,starting wriiting and post it as soon as possible...

Originally posted by angelfire78

Couldn't comment any more yesterday because of newbie status (I'm Daya by the way, came out of silent stalker mode day before yesterday), and Saturday mornings are all family and friends zoom calls. Finally caught up reading over 50 pages in the AT and have to move to new AT to comment. Taking inspiration from Meera and using one post to comment on multiple posts. I did try to quote the posts but it won't allow hyperlinks (can't see any, but maybe because I am quoting from previous thread?)

@Just_Smile (sorry I don't know your name)

I think Abir will have lots of fun with her shayaris, so far her shayaris have made him smile (birthday one) and laugh(wedding one), and he even uses her own style on her when he was trying to make up after their fight - can't imagine Abir using microwave, pakaonga and so on in his shayari 

@Ashi

Who in their right senses would run away after seeing that heated gaze?  Mishti ran away because she was not in her senses.  She was in the mood to do masti. 

Nashe mein rehti toh accha tha 

You guys have made me want to watch kuku wedding sequence again. 

Good morning Daya! 🤗

@Bold: That's right. 😆

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

Hi Daya!! how are you dear?

oooh did you find Uru's post in prev AT? can you PM me the link. Or just tell me the page I've been trying to look for it😕 It's definitely a post to bookmark🤗👏 But I can't find it😒

Do let me know if you found it👍🏼

Hi Nandu! It's in page 123 in AT 87 about the airport sequence. I think it's also up in Mishbir Snippets.