Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Hi Nanduuuuu🤗

I am fine..How are you dear??

Cant visit the forum often..became busy

haan yaar today is hot mishbir day..no one can get enough of this hot..hot shower romance.so much intensity☺️

WOw mishbir first date

Here I tag with some hot pics☺️

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9iRPH0BXXY/ 

Ohhh geethu what a pic yaar rang n mishbir are always hawt ☺️

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

SR😳

Yaar u have seen the spoiler pic na where abhir is in some sweeter top 

Accounting to old spoilers once mishti n Abhir meet they will have SR 😳

n with that sweeter🤢😆

i hope it isn’t true😆

Arey cool relax i dont think IT will happen so soon they are still stuck in kiss challenge you think they will do IT so soon 😆 they will have something like the balcony date n sleep nothing else 😛

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗I'm good too.

That's ok yaar, I understand. Someday's I too don't have time to visit the AT, let alone comment and reply to you all. But I do love reading through and seeing all the beautiful mishbir pics and moments❤️👍🏼

ohh yes, I swear Mishbir's best festival has to be things to do with colour, brightness and lights. That's why their best (hot) romantic intimate scenes were during Holi and Navrathri😆😳❤️

Here's some more hot pics😉☺️

p.s we deserve an updated version of THIS shringar scene now! 😳 (whether it be dressing up or...stripping😉☺️☺️)

Ohhh reverse of this ahem there is a video i saw of this in reverse with ang laga de song but i'm not able to find it now... yaar when will this boy do this for real... ☺️

Originally posted by: angelfire78

It's time for me to sleep now and you guys are posting such pictures...ab need kaise aayegi? Anyway, will probably wake up to see 45 pages gone. Looking forward to my morning fix! 

By the way, been meaning to ask why Sha is called ahaa. Can anyone clarify?

Haa actually Cool (Anu) bcoz of typo wrote Ahaa instead of shah and Uru teased her but also we all liked the name so from then all call him Ahaa only 😆

uff I have a separate folder of pics saved just of mishbir hands and hand-face or hand-neck chemistry😆😳 (I'm such a werido😛)

Those big hands and small face is like a big soft teddy bear and a pretty little doll😳

Ommmgggggg Nandu this is cheating come on share with us yaar google drive pe share karo naa even i have huge collection of their pics but not separate folder everything is clustered together 😆

Originally posted by: The_incredible

I don't think I can get over this scene anytym soon...rhesha have made my cry seeing this everytym😭😭that cracked voice of Abir... Mishti crying heart out..that correction of Mishti's karate belt...😭😭

hayeee ammu you are making me emotional with this post one of the best scenes of mishbir the angst, love, pain, towards happiness n fear at end uf best one 😭❤️

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Ommmgggggg Nandu this is cheating come on share with us yaar google drive pe share karo naa even i have huge collection of their pics but not separate folder everything is clustered together 😆

😆😆

I have many albums in my google photos dedicated to mishbir,Mishti alone,Abir alone,for shaheer and shaheer as Arjun etc etc....my google photos is full of their pics only .🤣🤣

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

We NEED a parallel to this scene NOW😃

here's my concept:

mishbir in the car with nanko bringing them back from the resort.

mishbir sitting at the back with Kunal driving, but mishbir sitting away from each other because they are both upset. Talking (or actually taunting) each other through eyes and facial expressions. 

Nanko notices this from the review mirror. And has had enough, fed up with mishbir's silence. He stops the car, orders them to stay inside and sort things out, or else he won't drive them home. He locks the car and goes out. Mishbir left in the car alone, to figure things out.

----

what say? 

@diya: maybe I should ad this to my mishbir fanfic list😆 let's not forget it this time😆

nandu..the first thought came into my mind is resort incident only for this parallel scene😆

i hope we get this parallel very soon...

ruhi19 thumbnail

haan this was soo dreamy but it was REAL! ❤️ real shaadi glow on both of them😳

absolutely ruhi, Mishti's eyes always has soo much love, admiration and respect for him.

And ofcourse, Abir is just so gentle and soft, the way he looks at her like his chaand

nandu... this sequence and wedding sequence is aweosme only beacsue of rheshe eyes...

they are just so real cant even diffetiate it for reel or real...

both looked divenly beautiful... the glow in mishti's eyes is something which i really cant take out from my mind and her happiness is visible...

sha is very gentle when see mishti and he adores like a baby doll...❤️☺️

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

😆😆

I have many albums in my google photos dedicated to mishbir,Mishti alone,Abir alone,for shaheer and shaheer as Arjun etc etc....my google photos is full of their pics only .🤣🤣

😆

im just saving their in IG and bookmarking some videos in YT