AKDHA FF IM IN LOVE THREAD 3(tzr for chapter 24 in page 29) - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So-So thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

oh, will Jo lose their baby... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pls continue soon

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Painful teaser

Continue soonโ˜บ

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting tzr akka 

N scary too

Hope no miscarriage 

Update soon akka 

Thanks for Pm Akka 

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sad teaser dii ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hope so nothing happens to jodha and her baby 

Continue it soon 

Thx for pm

Take care ๐Ÿค—

ParijatGirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Scary teaser di๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Hope nothing happen to jo n baby

Continue soon di

taahir004 thumbnail

A Painful and Emotional Teaser 

eshalli thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

CHAPTER 24

IT was midnight both joja r sleeping peacefully... Jo wakes up from the sleep and see jalal who is sleeping peacefully while cuddling near her like a baby.... Jo didn't feel any uncomfortable to his proximity Becoz it's common for them it is a  habbit of jalal cuddling to Jo while sleeping ,she smiles at jalal cute face he looks like a child she thoughts and  she slowly takes jalal hand from her waist and get down  from the bed.when she step out from the bed she feels bit pain in her lower abdomen. She Caresse her tummy and neglect the pain and went to washroom for pee.... When she was in the bathroom she feels seviour pain and hold her tummy with fear... The pain is graduly increasing and it is unbearable to her with fear  she shouts j JALAL with painful voice 

Jalal who heard jodha"s shout get up from the sleep with a shock and search for jodha with panic 

Jodha :while crying she shouts again jalal 

Jalal:who hears Jodha scream from bathroom runs near bathroom but unfortunately Jodha lock the door of bathroom.... 

Jalal:with panic voice jo baby what happen open the door 

Jodha :her total body drench with sweet.. She sits on the floor holding her tummy feared of loosing their baby.... The pain is increasing that she can't move an inch 

Jalal:he was hell feared that something happened to Jodha.... Jo plz try to open the door Plzz what happen to u ....try to open the door baby 

Jodha:while panting ja. Jallal....i can't ... I'm feeling pain help me plz plz.   And starts to cry 

Jalal:hearing pain from jodha he immediately broke the door and see jodha who is on the floor holding her tummy he runs near her and ask jo what happen come baby let go to hospital he said with panic 

Jodha : she feels relief seeing jalal ..he hold jalal and says while crying she  holding her tummy with pain  and says jal...jala. jalal..... Plzh save our kid plz.... Plzz...i. I'm... Feeling pain ... And she  faints....

Jalal:with panic he shouts jo.he immediately lifts Jodha from the bathroom and takes her out from their room and see jayama and salima who are outside their room with  worried face 

Salima:jalal what happen to Jodha we heard her loud cry and big sound from the room so we came to see she ask with concern seeing unconciouse Jodha in jalal"s hands 

Jayama :is Jodha beta fine na jalal she ask with concern 

Jalal:ill tell later jayama first let's takes jodha hospital and he shouts Anvar and asks him to start the car.... 

Jalal placed jodha carefully in the car and he too settled beside her... Salima too get in the car besides jalal ....

Jalal:he looks at Jodha pale face and he caresses her pale face and keep his hand on her tummy.. He was hell feared that something will happen to them .... And thought plz Allah plz same my wife and my child 

Anvar:boss which hospital should we drive mamji 

Jalal:kohnoor Gynic hospital Arav...drivr fast 

With in 10mins they reached hospital ....when they reach hospital there are many doctors and nurses are waiting for jalal at outside of the hopstal as already jalal inform  them .....jalal immediately get down from the car... And take jodha inside the hospital... Everyone in the hospital shocked to see most powerful business man in India comes to their hospital .....jodha was taken inside room and jalal and salima was asked to wait outside 

Jalal was hell tensed waiting outside for doctor to come out

Salima :seeing jalal's tensed face she asks jalal Plzz do calm down everything will be fine.is Jodha pregant

Jalal:hmm s salima she is pregnant 4 weeks I'm worried about both of them 

Salim:dont worry jalal everything will be fine just pray to Allah 

Jalal:hope so salima 

After 10mins Dr. Satish  was the Gynic Doctor Who treat jodha comes out jalal who sees doctor and rushes to him 

Jalal:doctor is my wife fine... How is she?  Is... Is... My baby fine 

Dr. Satish :well Mr. Jalal no need to worry both ur baby and ur wife are fine and health 

Jalal:but y she get pain 

Dr. Satish :its common for pregnant women to get pain no need worry.... As she is very skinny she should follow proper diet 

Jalal:oooh k thank u so much doctor he shake his hand to him... I'll take good care of my wife and my kid... Well can I see her 

Dr. Satish : Ya sure Mr. Jalal u can... She is still in unconscious state.... And I'll discharge her tomorrow 

Jalal:thank u so much doctor and went inside to see jodha along  with salima. 

Salima:ooh thank Allah for saving both of them

Jalal:he sees jodha who is on the bed unconciouse he went near her and sits besides her and holds her palm tighyly ....he still feared that something happen to Jodha and baby... 

Salima :jalal I'll be with jodha you go to home and take rest 

Jalal:no salima I can't leave her u go to home and you have to go to office na.... I'll manage here 

Salima :r u sure jalal

Jalal:yes salima I'll be here with her u go 

Salima :ok then plz do call if u need anything k bye 

Jalal:bye take care take Anvar with u 

Salima :ok then bye......and she went from there 

Jalal:he holds Jodha hand and kiss her knuckles and says jo wake up fast I can't see u like dis..... Lak lak Shukar to Allah thala that u and our baby fine... I'll promise to u to take good care of u bath.... U both r everything to me.... And kisses her lips and tummy lovingly 

It was about 10 a. m in the morning Jodha get conscious she slowly open her eyes and see white ceiling above her she blink her eyes few times and observe the room she was not in her room but where I'm she thought she feel tight grip on her palm and see jalal who is holding her palm and resting his head on her bed she calls jalal with low voice 

Jalal:who hear Jodha voice get up and see his Jodha is wide awake a bright smile appeared on his face 

Jalal:jo baby you wake up how r u now he asks while caressing her face 

Jodha:im fine jalal where r we?! And she  remembered that she had pain in her lower abdomen  last night ....her hand immediatly went to her tummy and asks with fear.... Jalal.... Is... Is... Our baby she asked with chocked voice 

Jalal:who see jodha about to cry thinking our their baby.... He said..... Shhhhh.... Shhh.... Jo... Don't cry jo our baby is perfectly fine and she is peacefully sleeping in your  tummy 

Jodha:with relief smile.... R u telling me true na jalal she ask with doubt still she feared that something happen to baby 

Jalal:i swear baby..... She is still here healthy he said while caressing her tummy 

Jodha :thank God jalal im feared some... Something happened to our baby she said while crying 

Jalal:he immediately hugs her and says while caressing her back.... Don't cry jo nothing will happen to our baby and you..from now on . I'll personally make sure that you both r doing well ..ok chalo let's meet your doctor and asks him for ur medication and diet plan take some rest baby  and calls Jodha nurse and asks to inform about Jodha get back to conscious to Dr. Satish 

Edited by eshalli - 2 years ago
nushhkiee thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

wow. can't wait to read more. i hope baby is safe! complete it soon.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear

Awesome update

I really got scared seeing Jodha like this but finally everything was fine

Doctor prescribed good diet & proper rest which is necessary for her in this state

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM

Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Finally  done with update ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡ 

Chalo Jodha regain her consciousness & was Scared for the baby 

Jalal finally tells her that everything is fine & finally Jodha & baby are safe

Thanks for the PM 

Continue soon๐Ÿ˜Š