Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

So Sana is not at Sid’s house anymore 

may be she got stuck at Kaushal’s house now . Going outside in Mumbai is very strict. One needs a pass and going from one place to another if it’s far is difficult.  ( how far Kaushal lives from Sid’s house ? ) it’s really hard without getting stopped by police. One needs to have a valid reason. She shouldn’t have gone at the first place . 

it is not that type of lockdown .. if somebody is genuinely stuck at somebody else β€˜s house .. or had to go as somebody very sick  they are allowed .. so hardly any chance that she will be stuck in kaushal house .. 

People are also getting married .. in this lockdown.. and people are helping out in NGOs but frivolous outing is not allowed ..

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Trust me Sana won a lottery.πŸ₯³

New house, furniture, used unwashed yellow cups, Merc. 

And when you win a lottery, you get power cards in lockdown. You can buy online, you can move around, you can shift. No more questions. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BS.KSG_Dewani

Yaro this time sana has given snit big challenge....kahi se bhi bata nahi chal raha ye kaha hai....and yet she is throwing one more challenge πŸ€ͺ...she is enjoying this game and me loving her full on dance , so happy to see her happy β€οΈ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_HwVR4hJqd/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

she can be at next door neighbour house .. will Sid’s family have no friends in building .. are they so antisocial..

I am good friends with at least 20 families in my condo .. I can my post my pics in their house without them raising eyebrows .. 

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: msin

she can be at next door neighbour house .. will Sid’s family have no friends in building .. are they so antisocial..

I am good friends with at least 20 families in my condo .. I can my post my pics in their house without them raising eyebrows .. 

His cousin also lives in same society

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This is how Kaushal’s place look

https://youtu.be/BsrDSt30Opc

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ritzie

Yes, I also do not think that it is part of his home or that cup is part of his collections. He is very color coordinated. 

I can relate in terms of greys/ whites because I see a lot of greys/ whites/ blacks in our side during winters. I love these combinations but our winters are so long that by the end of it I feel the need for color. πŸ˜† I just related that with Sana's need in the middle of lockdown. πŸ˜†

Love your rants. I read them as your analysis πŸ˜†

I love grey white blacks... most of my clothes are in those shades πŸ˜† plus office wear these days is so drab- mustard is the only colour that made an entry into that scene. I used to have the grey and white do with red pieces at home in my previous place and went for a re do some years back. And ushered in the sky blue. Color is essential! 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

In her tiktok she was wearing black lowers and in her SC story she is wearing blue jeans. Hmmmmmm

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Jyoti ji back page pe koi raasta bhatak gya h usse sahi rasta dikha dijiye please 

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Here, she's is wearing light blue jeans. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_H6Wg1BlSB/?igshid=13pcdbolamn07