Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Online delivery is also closed...no delivery till lockdown

Fir didi se liya hogaπŸ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

I loved the grey white overtones! My home is a blue black white do and have those exact cups as his! Transparent ones too. For colored cups, I have several free Nescafe red mugs πŸ€£ That yellow coffee mug is cute and so Sana! I thought he loved yellow at one point of time! Now he’s into white- it reflects his mental space in a positive way  πŸ˜† and Sana loves it too, eh? πŸ˜³

Also, am pretty sure that’s not his style nor his home- the Middle Eastern look is so not him as much as he blends perfectly. I love to view it, but not live in that decor. I hope it’s not his style. He’s more urban chic. Plus I don’t think he is the kind to wear shoes inside his home unless he has just dressed to go out or something. 

Gosh... am rambling too much today, aren’t I? 

My house is beige and brown except my son’s room which is completely White πŸ˜†! So I can understand if one room is a bit different from the set up or it can be his sister too! As far as shoes are concerned I don’t think he wouldn’t wear it inside when he is getting ready to leave ? πŸ™„

Oh god, why are we discussing this so much? 

lovepooo thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Pooh teddy toh kisi aur k yaha tha na 

I don't think live sid ka house tha πŸ€ͺ

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Blending well πŸ€£ I want my interior decor partner Zehreeli in here ASAP! I want to discuss curtains, tiles, upholstery, lampshades, fixtures! The Middle Eastern look πŸ₯³πŸ˜†

Sidharth’s hair too blends with the upholstery pattern πŸ€£ Awww.... Uber cute! πŸ˜†

Siddy goes Suede πŸ˜† And look at β€˜em shoes! Are they boots or sneakers? Boots? Yes? Where is my Boots partner Wendy? Gurrrrlllll! Look at the shoes! πŸ₯³

Seems like Man is wearing ankle length oh so sexy sneakers😎 Doesn't looked like boots to meπŸ€”

I saw his BLACK phone too. wonder which brandπŸ˜†

Really blending well in shades, trying us as well.. 

I tell you Uma,Its a open challenge from both guy and his girl!!😈

Izzat ka sawal hai!!😈 Time for SNIT revive and up their gameπŸ₯³ 

3rd party can go to hell now on..!!😎

Edited by wendy25 - 4 years ago
wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Online delivery is also closed...no delivery till lockdown

Agree, Mumbai has highest cases... Completely lockdown!!

Kahin se jugade honge..πŸ˜†

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sana SC indicates they went out...maybe somewhere near...she came live from there....just a guess

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tell me it’s old πŸ€”

How come they are roaming outside πŸ˜­

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I loved the grey white overtones! My home is a blue black white do and have those exact cups as his! Transparent ones too. For colored cups, I have several free Nescafe red mugs πŸ€£ That yellow coffee mug is cute and so Sana! I thought he loved yellow at one point of time! Now he’s into white- it reflects his mental space in a positive way  πŸ˜† and Sana loves it too, eh? πŸ˜³

Also, am pretty sure that’s not his style nor his home- the Middle Eastern look is so not him as much as he blends perfectly. I love to view it, but not live in that decor. I hope it’s not his style. He’s more urban chic. Plus I don’t think he is the kind to wear shoes inside his home unless he has just dressed to go out or something. 

Gosh... am rambling too much today, aren’t I? 

Yes, I also do not think that it is part of his home or that cup is part of his collections. He is very color coordinated. 

I can relate in terms of greys/ whites because I see a lot of greys/ whites/ blacks in our side during winters. I love these combinations but our winters are so long that by the end of it I feel the need for color. πŸ˜† I just related that with Sana's need in the middle of lockdown. πŸ˜†

Love your rants. I read them as your analysis πŸ˜†