Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

ignore the advertisements and promotion. This show is actually beautiful. Not every drama have kdrama lovestory. And our king believes in fairy tales so that sort of love is expected from him. But he is indeed true to his feelings and loyal towards the girl which is indeed beautiful. 

Agree on ignoring PPL..I laugh it off..πŸ˜† I mean the drama needs to earn profit..So adds plays a huge role in it..Also the no. of advt depends on actors popularity..So no wonder this drama has no many PPL..

poo_j thumbnail

I rewatched the assassination scene from the first episode.

it wasn't JTE for sure. shoes, hands, height, muscles- it was a guy. based on height, I was a bit confused because LMH's long legs can easily be identified- so I thought it was Shin Jae. 

But from the eyes, It looked like Lee Gon only. also, when he sat Seja Lee Gon, his height was evident. damn! the saviour covered his face really well. 

Yes..Its definitely Lee Gon..He saved himself..I think he deliberately left Jung Tae Eul id card..So that his past self find her!!! 

poo_j thumbnail

Poor Lee Gon is just stealing moments with his lady love.

That scene outside the church was so emotional. there are so many layers still unfolded. 

He never cried before when time stopped in fact he started counting. He never had a happy life. and now, when he met his lady love even then he is not able to spend time.

that scene when Tae Eul asked about the jacket- looks like that scene did not happen in the present time. It wasn't current Lee Gon who gave her flowers but future one I guess. He travelled back in time. Because that scene made me really confused.

Today's kiss- don't even get me started. β˜ΊοΈ

I don't know if after watching the last 2-3 episodes, I am happy or sad. there is just too much pain. 

He just knew..As the time keeps freezing..His time with her kept closing up..Lee Min Ho acts so well in crying scenes!!! πŸ‘

Yes..He traveled from the past..Even Jung Tae Eul knew that..That's why when she saw the jacket again in the palace she hated that..

And I freaking didn't expect the kiss scene..It was so romantic!!! smiley43 Remember how Jung Tae Eul was complaining they didn't do anything scandalous before..πŸ˜†

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

I see Wo Do Hwan garnering more attention on SNS, like Tumblr, reddit, soompi. Wonder why.. πŸ€”

I think because he has that comic elements to his character..

And you should see my Twitter timeline..All dissing LMH..I don't know what he did to garner so much hate..So I muted all who did that!!! πŸ˜†

poo_j thumbnail

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

LMH looks the most excited πŸ˜†, KGE is so adorable πŸ˜³ As I wished it to happen,, all five of them played Jenga 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ST1Yjot1qY

I just kept staring at  LMH..His dimple smile!!! 

poo_j thumbnail

Yes. This one won my heart too. He declared in front of whole kingdom this time. I am so much scared of the term "eternal" in the title. Just hope he is with his queen at the end. He is indeed an adorable and innocent child from heart. Someone proposed a theory on Tumblr that he might go eternal monarch- no succession to throne. He will keep visiting his queen in another world through portal- starting from strangers and falling in love over and over again. This made me cry.

Just like what happened in Goblin..😭 

Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I think the reason why even PM koo had the scar but not tae eul is that maybe only the ones who travel from KOC to ROK get scarred

Even head court lady didn't have a scar

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I have read writer of both shows are same so are the few scenes in the show.havnt watched goblin. 

Hope they will change ending in this,one

Originally posted by: poo_j

Just like what happened in Goblin..😭 

PhineasFerb thumbnail

What's PPL?

Originally posted by: poo_j

Agree on ignoring PPL..I laugh it off..πŸ˜† I mean the drama needs to earn profit..So adds plays a huge role in it..Also the no. of advt depends on actors popularity..So no wonder this drama has no many PPL..

PhineasFerb thumbnail

Today's kiss- don't even get me started. β˜ΊοΈ

Neck kiss was more sensual than actual kiss