Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

I am watching it for my Namja LMH.

This show is a bit slow, considering 8 episodes are over but there is not much progress.

Also, too much advertisement of sponsors- every other frame has an advertisement and unnecessary focus on products which actually disconnects with the story.

Yesterday's episode was really good except for the advertisements again.

that (not exactly) face-off was bang on! totally loved it. another clue of something really fishy thing- 2022 book store.

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Not exactly disappointed, the plot line is so predictable, thankfully they replaced time travel with parallel universe which is more reasonable 👍🏼

I like Kim Go Eun's shows, so can't help but peep in now and then 😆

Im personally loving Prime Minister Ko's style, her wardrobe is worth stealing !!!! 

Plot is predictable for you..And many are finding it complex and can't understand in Twitter..😆 Its show how everyone are viewing this drama so differently..

Ya..I am loving the parallel universe concept..The time travel and past life..

Prime Minister Ko styling is great since she is a biggie..Whereas Jung Tae Eul can't dress like that..😆May be she can once she becomes queen in Lee Gon's world!!! 

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poo_j

Plot is predictable for you..And many are finding it complex and can't understand in Twitter..😆 Its show how everyone are viewing this drama so differently..

Ya..I am loving the parallel universe concept..The time travel and past life..

Prime Minister Ko styling is great since she is a biggie..Whereas Jung Tae Eul can't dress like that..😆May be she can once she becomes queen in Lee Gon's world!!! 

Ha it is, coz clearly Lee Lim is the killer and they are after him..Somehow Im expecting a decent end, nothing melo between the leads.

I see how people are confused, its obviously because of the time frame, Lee Gon is a kid when he finds Tae Eul's Id in which she is already a lieutenant, also similar faces in each world. Honestly, Im not bothered as it did not interest me 😆 Im only watching it for the lead cast. 😳

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DamRyeong

I am watching it for my Namja LMH.

This show is a bit slow, considering 8 episodes are over but there is not much progress.

Also, too much advertisement of sponsors- every other frame has an advertisement and unnecessary focus on products which actually disconnects with the story.

True is it compulsory to eat BBQ on every date? 

PhineasFerb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Similar faces of both worlds make me confuse sometimes so I watch it twice. 

I hope everyone remain alive in both worlds especially eunsap and yeong

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ndivyateja

Ha it is, coz clearly Lee Lim is the killer and they are after him..Somehow Im expecting a decent end, nothing melo between the leads.

I see how people are confused, its obviously because of the time frame, Lee Gon is a kid when he finds Tae Eul's Id in which she is already a lieutenant, also similar faces in each world. Honestly, Im not bothered as it did not interest me 😆 Im only watching it for the lead cast. 😳

😆smiley36smiley36 I think they have time travel concept too..🤔 Let it being to unravel at its own pace..If everything is known what is there to watch!!! 🤣

Ya..Many watching for leads..

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This show is a mess. I couldn't move past episode 2. I wanted to watch it for Lee min ho but i just couldn't. 

I Will try againto watch once it is finished. 

ndivyateja thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

This show is a mess. I couldn't move past episode 2. I wanted to watch it for Lee min ho but i just couldn't. 

I Will try againto watch once it is finished. 

I put it on hold after episode 5, will continue once it is finished. Obviously its a LMH and KGE show, hard to ignore 😆

ndivyateja thumbnail

I see Wo Do Hwan garnering more attention on SNS, like Tumblr, reddit, soompi. Wonder why.. 🤔

ndivyateja thumbnail

LMH looks the most excited 😆, KGE is so adorable 😳 As I wished it to happen,, all five of them played Jenga 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ST1Yjot1qY